Unvaccinated set to lose freedoms ‘unless you get vaccinated’

Yep just like Nazi Germany...help a jew, get the gas chamber
You don’t have a choice in being a Jew
You have a choice in getting vaccinated.

You do not deserve a choice of whether or not you should infect others

My body, my choice.
Didn't take long for you to go to that, except you're full of shit.you don't believe that for any other issue.....you just love killing babies, maybe you get jars of parts to make you excited.......

You don’t have a choice in being a Jew
You have a choice in getting vaccinated.

You do not deserve a choice of whether or not you should infect others
You do have a choice to hide a jew or help them. I figured you would moss the point. Watch Schindlers list.......there is a reason he didn't want to get caught doing the right thing. freedom isn't really your thing

Didn't take long for you to go to that, except you're full of shit.you don't believe that for any other issue.....you just love killing babies, maybe you get jars of parts to make you excited.......
You sound disturbed. Please keep your fantasies yourself.

As an FYI, if a person does not want to be vaccinated, that’s their choice. But I have no problem with employers requiring as a condition of employment.

You sound disturbed. Please keep your fantasies yourself.

As an FYI, if a person does not want to be vaccinated, that’s their choice. But I have no problem with employers requiring as a condition of employment.
That's not the issue......its the govt forcing those employers to do it.......quit acting like the mandate was put in place by private business

NORTH KOREANS CELEBRATE NOT LIVING IN AUSTRALIA -

1632967901709.png

Forum List

Back