UNRWA and Humanitarian Coordinator Declare Emergency In Gaza Strip

What nonsense keeps spewing from the mouth of the ignorant Zionist.

We see the UN repeat in its reports , two reports were posted, the cause of the emergency.in Gaza, Israel's airstrikes on residential facilities in Gaza.

From the OP:

"UNRWA further states it is the targeting and destruction of residential properties in*Gaza*which is the main cause of civilian casualties."

David's prayers, when he prayed for God to destroy his enemies.

You seem ignorant about Prayer in The Christian Bible.

PSALM 143

11*For your name’s sake,*Lord, preserve my life;
****in your righteousness,*bring me out of trouble.
12*In your unfailing love, silence my enemies;
****destroy all my foes,
****for I am your servant.
Actually, Mahmoud, it is you cut and pasters who are ignorant about... well... everything.

Mahmoud's prayer to the Islamist god of hate and retrogression:

"Arabs, arise as one man and fight for your sacred rights. Kill Jews wherever you find them. This pleases God, history, and religion. This saves your honor. God is with you."
--The Mufti and the Fuehrer, Joseph Schechtman,1965

We see the UN repeat in its reports , two reports were posted, the cause of the emergency.in Gaza, Israel's airstrikes on residential facilities in Gaza.

From the OP:

"UNRWA further states it is the targeting and destruction of residential properties in*Gaza*which is the main cause of civilian casualties."

PSALM 143

****destroy all my foes,
Actually, Mahmoud, it is you cut and pasters who are ignorant about... well... everything.

"Arabs, arise as one man and fight for your sacred rights. Kill Jews wherever you find them. This pleases God, history, and religion. This saves your honor. God is with you."
So what if houses are destroyed, carpet bombing cities worked well in WWII with Germany and Japan, which are now our allies.

Targeting civilians and civilian houses is a war crime made unlawful by The Fourth Geneva Convention. It was WWII abuses that led to these laws coming into effect.

From the OP:

So what if houses are destroyed, carpet bombing cities worked well in WWII with Germany and Japan, which are now our allies.

Targeting civilians and civilian houses is a war crime made unlawful by The Fourth Geneva Convention. It was WWII abuses that led to these laws coming into effect.

From the OP:

One problem as it also says that any civilian that assists in the war effort is henceforth no longer a protected person but a member of the militia. The Geneva conventions are very clear on this.

Virtually all are illegal acts of genocide.

We have widescale unlawful targeting of civilians and civilian objects.

I just listened to a report on Democracy Now stating half of those killed have been women and children.

Since when are women and children proper military targets? They are not.

How the hell you can sit there and talk about civilians being targeted when hamass fires what amount to giant ****** chasers into Israeli neighborhoods?
And you'd have to ask hamass about the women and children thing. They're the ones using them as humane shields.

When your enemy terrorist tactics they should expect no mercy. And as far as I'm concerned the palestinians are long over due for an attitude adjustment of epic proportions.

In breaking news reports from Gaza, reported by persons witnessing the attacks inside Gaza, I am reading of attacks by Israel on hospitals and a facility for people with special needs.

There appear to be no limits to how egregious Israel's war crimes will strive to be.

It almost seems as if with each attack, Israel is ever striving to outdo her last war crime committed.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: And you believe these reports? More Palywood BS.
And you and I both know that if a target is hit? It's because hamass was firing rockets from that position.
So what is hamass doing using a hospital as a firing position?

From the OP:

PSALM 143

****destroy all my foes,

Such ignorance, Mahmoud. What does the Geneva Convention say about attacks on a sovereign nation from a hostile entity, in this case attacks against Israel from Islamic terrorists?

57 seconds of a warning to leave your house followed by death does not defeat a war crimes challenge!

Watch "Israel Mortar Hitting Roof of Gaza Building To Wa…" on YouTube
Israel Mortar Hitting Roof of Gaza Building To Wa…: Israel Mortar Hitting Roof of Gaza Building To Warn of imminent Israeli Strike - YouTube

NICE SHOT!!!!! If you slow it down and pause at just the right moment you can see the exact second of impact. I think I actually saw a Haji fly out the window!!!:lol:

From the OP:

PSALM 143

****destroy all my foes,

The UN..? :lol::lol: Fuck the UN. And the UN needs to keep it's eye on more important matters..like getting water for those poor deadbeats in detroit.

From the OP:

Those laws are good but Hamas breaks them every day. DEATH TO HAMAS!!!

Amazed that you would make a statement like that with the word "learn" in it....
Gaza is self-governing. Can't get along with Israel --- has even been to war with PALESTINIANS in the West Bank government under Abbas.. There MAY be blockades and access restrictions -- but Israel hasn't OCCUPIED Gaza for many years.. LEARN....
You need to learn what occupational law has to say about the concept of "effective control", which blows your argument out of the water.

In a fair election --- HAMAS would probably be gone. And THAT is also NOT the fault of Israel or Zionists.. Is it??
If Gaza is "currently occupied" is it by the TERRORISTS that dont give a shit about a normal life or infrastructure or peace..
Hamas won a fair and democratic election.

Last edited:
Amazed that you would make a statement like that with the word "learn" in it....
Gaza is self-governing. Can't get along with Israel --- has even been to war with PALESTINIANS in the West Bank government under Abbas.. There MAY be blockades and access restrictions -- but Israel hasn't OCCUPIED Gaza for many years.. LEARN....
You need to learn what occupational law has to say about the concept of "effective control", which blows your argument out of the water.

In a fair election --- HAMAS would probably be gone. And THAT is also NOT the fault of Israel or Zionists.. Is it??
If Gaza is "currently occupied" is it by the TERRORISTS that dont give a shit about a normal life or infrastructure or peace..
Hamas one a fair and democratic election.

And the Islamist terrorist supporters who elected them share responsibility for this latest beat-down they're getting.

The "palestinian" welfare cheats who elected Hamas knew exactly what, and who, they were getting.

They got what they wanted - they're getting what they deserve.

I am a Christian and a U S citizen.

As a U S citizen, I am appalled that Israel has been once more forced into war by Islamic extremists.

I hope that they occupy and clean out this bunch of war mongering killers once and for all.

300 rockets per day launched into Israel is plenty of justification for war.

I have contacted my Senators and Congressmen to ask them to support Israel in any possible way.

My father was a Combat Engineer in the U S Army during WWII.

His Battalion liberated Nordhousen concentration camp in 1945.

I have a death head emblem taken from a camp guards uniform.

What he saw in that camp gave him nightmares for the rest of his life.

He died in my home at the age of 97 years.

Bless you, and welcome on board:)

Abbas to ask UN to put Palestine under international protection

Abbas to ask UN to put Palestine under international protection

The cowards are running scared. Yep, bitch-slapped again by the sons of pigs and monkeys

Scared women hiding in their homes or under a shapeless black sack, gun battles as conflict resolution, and a religion that preaches hatred and war against anyone in the out-group: what's not to love about “Palestinian” arabs beggars and squatters?

The UNRWA is the world's hugest welfare program. It exists purely to perpetuate the invented "refugee" status of "Palestinian" Arabs who fled their homes when Arab armies told them to get out of the way so the Jew-genocide could commence. It's the only such agency for a terror quasi-state, and it gets $100 million annually from U.S. taxpayers. Does that money go to help impoverished Palestinian Arabs who need to eat and receive medical care or does it buy new Kalashnikovs and plastic explosives for Hamas?

Watch "Israel is illegally bombing homes of Hamas comman…" on YouTube
Israel is illegally bombing homes of Hamas comman…: [ame=http://youtu.be/oEUmnG42JgE]Israel is illegally bombing homes of Hamas commanders in Gaza: Sky News interview with Hagai El-Ad - YouTube[/ame]

Here, Btselem representative addresses the fact the airstrikes on homes of Hamas members are unlawful.

That is not written in The Fourth Geneva Convention.

One problem as it also says that any civilian that assists in the war effort is henceforth no longer a protected person but a member of the militia. The Geneva conventions are very clear on this.

Watch "Israel is illegally bombing homes of Hamas comman…" on YouTube
Israel is illegally bombing homes of Hamas comman…: Israel is illegally bombing homes of Hamas commanders in Gaza: Sky News interview with Hagai El-Ad - YouTube

Here, Btselem representative addresses the fact the airstrikes on homes of Hamas members are unlawful.

So what?

Targeting innocent civilians without warning in Israel, giving them just 15 seconds to run for cover, is also unlawful.

Forum List

Back