Terror in School - Video

Daniyel

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2014
LA
Hello.
As the escalation raise on both sides I would like to share with you this video made by a group of artists to explain the stand of Israel from the civilians side not what you hear in the news and not what the politicians say.
I Feel relation to the anger and frustration of my fellow Israelis and I wish to share it with you.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cbdnu_R9G40]Terror in school - YouTube[/ame]

Hello.
As the escalation raise on both sides I would like to share with you this video made by a group of artists to explain the stand of Israel from the civilians side not what you hear in the news and not what the politicians say.
I Feel relation to the anger and frustration of my fellow Israelis and I wish to share it with you.
Terror in school - YouTube
You've got to be kidding?

The problem with your cartoon, is the false flag that the arab is the one initiating the hostility. That is the opposite from real life, where Palestinian's have had to live under Israeli occupation for almost a half century.

Allow me to share one with you. Player.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sr9_GfeoCjk

I'm not answer Billo_Really but to the fellow users who came upon reading these lines, this is a great example of the common anti-israeli who doesn't really basis his position on facts or opinion but on pure hate,
"debating with a wise man can be easy, debating with a fool is impossible."
A Toast to stupidity Billo.

I'm not answer Billo_Really but to the fellow users who came upon reading these lines, this is a great example of the common anti-israeli who doesn't really basis his position on facts or opinion but on pure hate,
I just told you what I based it on (the occupation).

What makes you think that's not a fact?

I post it a moment after you did so I didn't saw it before posting my replay, occupation by any reason is not a reason for violence, nothing is a reason for violence unless it comes to stop violent acts of the others, you feel frustration to the fact Gazans remain homeless, how would you feel to hear about their 'Activists' retaliations murdering babies in their sleep?
UPDATED w/VIDEO: Photos of Itamar Jewish Kids Massacred by Palestinians: This is What ?Peace? w/ Muslims Looks Like
Its not the love for life that motivates you, its the hate for us.

I post it a moment after you did so I didn't saw it before posting my replay, occupation by any reason is not a reason for violence, nothing is a reason for violence unless it comes to stop violent acts of the others, you feel frustration to the fact Gazans remain homeless, how would you feel to hear about their 'Activists' retaliations murdering babies in their sleep?
UPDATED w/VIDEO: Photos of Itamar Jewish Kids Massacred by Palestinians: This is What ?Peace? w/ Muslims Looks Like
The occupation is the cause of all the violence.

How would you like it if a foreign force occupied your neighborhood? Shooting your neighbors. Telling you where you could (and could not) go. Putting up barriers preventing you from accessing your own driveway. Coming into your home in the middle of the night and taking your children away to be tortured, beaten and imprisoned without charges.

How would you like that?

Hello.

The problem with your cartoon, is the false flag that the arab is the one initiating the hostility. That is the opposite from real life, where Palestinian's have had to live under Israeli occupation for almost a half century.

How about you produce some evidence to support your claims, you can start with the Koran and hadiths that were written way back in antiquity that detail how Mohamed ordered the genocide of all the worlds Jews because 1 small tribe in medina refused to worship him as god. Now if that is not irrefutable proof that it is the arab initiating the hostility I don't know what is.

How about you produce some evidence to support your claims, you can start with the Koran and hadiths that were written way back in antiquity that detail how Mohamed ordered the genocide of all the worlds Jews because 1 small tribe in medina refused to worship him as god. Now if that is not irrefutable proof that it is the arab initiating the hostility I don't know what is.
No, that's not proof.

But keep trying, maybe your luck will change.

How would you like it if a foreign force occupied your neighborhood? Shooting your neighbors. Telling you where you could (and could not) go. Putting up barriers preventing you from accessing your own driveway. Coming into your home in the middle of the night and taking your children away to be tortured, beaten and imprisoned without charges.

How would you like that?
I said it before and I will repeat it as many times necessary, Israel policy is to always consider the life of another as your own, I would NEVER shoot a baby nor anyone weaker than me or abuse my position, no matter if I'll have to die for it, which is by the way part of the 'die for' commands in Judaism (Jewish would choose to die himself rather than killing innocent) so cut that bullshit about racism and occupation, as a policemen myself I NEVER arrested anyone without charges and proven evidence for crime, I don't really know if you aware but in Israel we have FREE PRESS, remind me of the last time anyone was held without charges imprisoned.
The barriers and walls we built because of the danger out side, mass-killers and the 5 Arab nations attacked us just for being Jewish as the attacks before the declaration of Israel.
Please tell me about ONE Israeli statement (of leaders - not radical civilians) that statement hate for NO REASON AT ALL.

Last edited:

Because between 1948 and 1967 when gaza was occupied by Egypt and the west bank was occupied by Jordan there was no violence. As the evidence at the time showed the Palestinians were kept in cages and starved half to death. They had no fresh water, sanitation, medical provisions, houses or adequate shelter. It was only when Israel released them from their captivity and gave them food, water, sanitation, medical intervention, houses and shelter did they realise they had been missing out.
It was the intervention of extremist elements from outside of Palestine that started to hostility towards Israel. The terrorist organisations like the PLO, hamas, fatah, muslim brotherhood etc that preached violence and blood shed as the only way. Yet the leaders were never seen fighting alongside the people, they just sat in their protected homes and creamed the money from well wishers into their secret Swiss bank accounts.

The world clearly sees what Israel's policy is, ethnic cleansing of Palestinians, and targeting families in Gaza in their own homes in air strikes.

Israel deliberately targets civilians and civilian objects in violation of international law.

Israel deliberately kills children.

It is all happening right now, in the military operation commenced in Gaza the evening of July 7.

How would you like that?
I said it before and I will repeat it as many times necessary, Israel policy is to always consider the life of another as your own, I would NEVER shoot a baby nor anyone weaker than me or abuse my position, no matter if I'll have to die for it, which is by the way part of the 'die for' commands in Judaism (Jewish would choose to die himself rather than killing innocent) so cut that bullshit about racism and occupation, as a policemen myself I NEVER arrested anyone without charges and proven evidence for crime, I don't really know if you aware but in Israel we have FREE PRESS, remind me of the last time anyone was held without charges imprisoned.
The barriers and walls we built because of the danger out side, mass-killers and the 5 Arab nations attacked us just for being Jewish as the attacks before the declaration of Israel.
Please tell me about ONE Israeli statement (of leaders - not radical civilians) that statement hate for NO REASON AT ALL.

How would you like that?

So were was the violence towards Egypt and Jordan when they occupied Palestine from 1948 till 1967 ?

The same criteria apply it was a foreign force that was hostile to the natives and brutalised them over the period they occupied the land.

How would you like that?

Quite clearly, your insensate Jooooooo hatreds causes you to miss some obvious clues regarding Moslem "culture". The hate and self-destructive mindset that poisons the Arab psyche is evident throughout the Moslem Middle East. Arabs hate each other almost as much as they hate Joooooos.

Your silly slogans regarding "occupation" and the end to Arab violence is a laughable joke.

Hello.

When did this situation began. With the "occupation" of 1967? Or back in the beginning of the 1900.

If you're to look at history, look where the problems began.

How would you like that?

Quite clearly, your insensate Jooooooo hatreds causes you to miss some obvious clues regarding Moslem "culture". The hate and self-destructive mindset that poisons the Arab psyche is evident throughout the Moslem Middle East. Arabs hate each other almost as much as they hate Joooooos.

Your silly slogans regarding "occupation" and the end to Arab violence is a laughable joke.
I find it scary to think people who are capable or support child killing still get a stage this is not even close to be funny.

Forum List

Back