Unrelenting California wildfire threatens thousands of homes

I have friends that evacuated Bel Air. They swear it was intentionally set.

I don't doubt it was the illegals which means the govt will never say what caused the fires. Illegals hate america. They think they have the RIGHT to invade america and steal jobs and welfare dollars from the taxpayers and they hate america for trying to stop them.

I doubt it was illegals. These fires are in patrolled gated communities. Someone looking out of place would be spotted right away.

People that I have talked to, that I know, worked with, visited in their homes, think it's "hate the rich" punishers. Those who have bought into the propaganda so thoroughly, they think this is an appropriate way to make the rich pay.

So sad...I love the West Coast despite the devastation of the invaders and politicians who seek to destroy it. Driving up from Redondo Beach to the Bel Air area is awesome in a convertible. The air once you get to the woods, is so sweet. Like it is hiking in the Catskills. This was from 10 years ago or so...

I make that drive several times a week going to Bel Air, or to Royal Oaks in Encino. It's not sweet. It's congested and full of exhaust. Sometimes it's better to get off the 405 and take Sepulveda right over the crest.

I don't doubt it was the illegals which means the govt will never say what caused the fires. Illegals hate america. They think they have the RIGHT to invade america and steal jobs and welfare dollars from the taxpayers and they hate america for trying to stop them.

I doubt it was illegals. These fires are in patrolled gated communities.

HAHAHA. Did you really say that.?? These are ILLEGALS!!!. To them breaking laws is just part of everyday life. THINK

Forum List

Back