Univision Host -- Michelle Obama Got Me Fired

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Don't worry libs. Just a blimp on the radar.. It wont impact our GDP

-Geaux
-------------------

Emmy-winning fashion expert Rodner Figueroa was fired from his hosting duties at Spanish-language network Univision after making racist remarks about First Lady Michelle Obama.

On the Univision show “El Gordo y la Flaca” on Wednesday, the 42-year-old Venezuelan host made several remarks about the First Lady’s body, saying, “She looks like she was from the ‘Planet of the Apes.’”

During the live segment, the hosts were talking about make-up artist Paolo Ballesteros, who has been making headlines recently for transforming himself into celebrities like Kim Kardashian, Jennifer Lopez, Ariana Grande, Jennifer Lawrence, Cher and the First Lady.

It was while showing Ballesteros’ makeup-based transformation of himself turning into Obama that Figueroa made his comment.

Univision host fired after saying Michelle Obama looks like she s from Planet of the Apes Fox News Latino

Oh so he's some sort of "gay fashion guy"? Isn't that what they do? Observe and make comments?

Why would he apologize to the First Lady if he believes she got him fired? I would need to see some evidence of this being the case? Is there any?

Don't worry libs. Just a blimp on the radar.. It wont impact our GDP

-Geaux
-------------------

Emmy-winning fashion expert Rodner Figueroa was fired from his hosting duties at Spanish-language network Univision after making racist remarks about First Lady Michelle Obama.

On the Univision show “El Gordo y la Flaca” on Wednesday, the 42-year-old Venezuelan host made several remarks about the First Lady’s body, saying, “She looks like she was from the ‘Planet of the Apes.’”

During the live segment, the hosts were talking about make-up artist Paolo Ballesteros, who has been making headlines recently for transforming himself into celebrities like Kim Kardashian, Jennifer Lopez, Ariana Grande, Jennifer Lawrence, Cher and the First Lady.

It was while showing Ballesteros’ makeup-based transformation of himself turning into Obama that Figueroa made his comment.

Univision host fired after saying Michelle Obama looks like she s from Planet of the Apes Fox News Latino

I am sure it's your favorite show, right next to the Bee Show...Si amigo?

Libs called George Bush a chimp for 8 years and nobody got fired. This clown should point out the double standard of saying it's ok to call white people apes but wrong to call black people apes. That is racism.

Libs called George Bush a chimp for 8 years and nobody got fired. This clown should point out the double standard of saying it's ok to call white people apes but wrong to call black people apes. That is racism.

Actually, calling white people apes is not the same as calling black people apes

Looks like the host doubled down and is now saying that the first lady's office may have played a deciding role in his dismissal.
the sacked TV host wrote that as a bi-racial, openly gay man, he is no stranger to discrimination and has long been fighting for minorities.
He also stated: 'I voted openly twice for your husband, Barack Obama.'
Mrs Obama has not publicly addressed Figueroa’s claim that her staff got the Univision host fired for mocking her

Read more: Michelle Obama got me fired Disgraced Univision host claims First Lady s office intervened when she heard his racist Planet Of The Apes remark Daily Mail Online

Urine idiot

Michelle is showing her racism but this time, against gay latinos. So much for her all inclusive culture

-Geaux

"Michelle Obama Got Me Fired"

OP is a lie.

First Lady Michelle Obama did not get anyone fired.

His own words got him fired.

Take responsibility for what you say and do.

Oh well, we all live in ObamaNation now so this sort of thing will become common.

You can't speak badly about our Masters in Guberment. Or our KIng and Queen Obama's

Actually, calling white people apes is not the same as calling black people apes

It's ABSOLUTELY the same thing - unless you think one of two things.

1. blacks actually are apes and pointing this out isn't nice
2. blacks are more sensitive aka bigger pussies, than whites.

Forum List

Back