Univision Host -- Michelle Obama Got Me Fired

Who gives a shit? Commercial sponsors, that's who.

Don't get me wrong here. I support the channel's right to fire the guy.

Here's the truly sad part about this. The same government that would FORCE this channel to hire someone they don't like or provide service to them, has no problem with them firing someone they don't like.

That is why the so called equal rights act is unconstitutional. It only protects certain classes.
It's also a Mexican privately owned company...They may do as they like with their spoke persons...

Which requires a FCC broadcasting license. No influence there.
Only when they broadcast in the USA....Right now they broadcast in Mexico and ship the feed via satellite..

Yes, but cable companies and such have to BUY that feed from them, which makes them customers. If they refused service to said customer based on one of the few protected reasons, they'd be in big trouble with Uncle Sugar.
Depends on the contract....

Here's the truly sad part about this. The same government that would FORCE this channel to hire someone they don't like or provide service to them, has no problem with them firing someone they don't like.

That is why the so called equal rights act is unconstitutional. It only protects certain classes.
It's also a Mexican privately owned company...They may do as they like with their spoke persons...

Only when they broadcast in the USA....Right now they broadcast in Mexico and ship the feed via satellite..

Yes, but cable companies and such have to BUY that feed from them, which makes them customers. If they refused service to said customer based on one of the few protected reasons, they'd be in big trouble with Uncle Sugar.

No it does NOT depend on the contract. What you think Univision could sign a contract with DirecTV stating " our channel won't be sold to ni**ers " or something.

There is no scenario in which Univision could legally violate the so called equal rights act and go unpunished.

No it does NOT depend on the contract. What you think Univision could sign a contract with DirecTV stating " our channel won't be sold to ni**ers " or something.

There is no scenario in which Univision could legally violate the so called equal rights act and go unpunished.
I doubt very seriously there are even 50 Afro-Americans that watch Univision in the USA, since it is at the higher end of Direct Tv availability..In other words,,it's a special package with a special LNB and dish...

It's ABSOLUTELY the same thing - unless you think one of two things.

1. blacks actually are apes and pointing this out isn't nice
2. blacks are more sensitive aka bigger pussies, than whites.

Afraid it is not

Blacks have historically been compared to apes and it was a justification to treat them as subhuman

Show a similar treatment of whites

who gives a shit about historical name calling?

It's manufactured outrage plain and simple. Put your big boy pants on.

It is rightful outrage

His employer agreed.

But yeah, there's always a spot for people like this at fox.
he better wear a nice cocktail froc for his Fox interview....

I think Fox should hire the guy just to piss off Michelle Obama

I doubt very seriously there are even 50 Afro-Americans that watch Univision in the USA, since it is at the higher end of Direct Tv availability..In other words,,it's a special package with a special LNB and dish...
[/QUOTE]

what does that have to do with the law?

Remember this guy was a fashion critic for a spanish channel, it was his job to be critical of people and their fashions.
Basically he was Univision's Joan Rivers. Now remember, Joan Rivers called Michelle Obama a Tranny, yet she did not get fired
Just another double standard.

Libs called George Bush a chimp for 8 years and nobody got fired. This clown should point out the double standard of saying it's ok to call white people apes but wrong to call black people apes. That is racism.

Actually, calling white people apes is not the same as calling black people apes

Yup - in the one case a white is the victim and in the other a black. To a racist like you that's important.

Libs called George Bush a chimp for 8 years and nobody got fired. This clown should point out the double standard of saying it's ok to call white people apes but wrong to call black people apes. That is racism.

You are a very stupid little person.

More namecalling from the left. That's all they have. Even they can see this brazen double standard of saying it's ok to call George Bush an ape but wrong to say the same thing of mooch.

Can we call her a cow. She sure is built like one.

More namecalling from the left. That's all they have. Even they can see this brazen double standard of saying it's ok to call George Bush an ape but wrong to say the same thing of mooch.

Can you show where black people called George Bush an ape?

I don't think you can stop yourself from being so brainless and superficial all the time, maybe it isn't really your fault.

I don't know or care if blacks called him that. But liberals did. Among countless other examples there was a very popular website back then called Smirking Chimp. THINK

Actually, calling white people apes is not the same as calling black people apes

It's ABSOLUTELY the same thing - unless you think one of two things.

1. blacks actually are apes and pointing this out isn't nice
2. blacks are more sensitive aka bigger pussies, than whites.

Afraid it is not

Blacks have historically been compared to apes and it was a justification to treat them as subhuman

Show a similar treatment of whites

who gives a shit about historical name calling?

It's manufactured outrage plain and simple. Put your big boy pants on.

Who gives a shit? Commercial sponsors, that's who.

You seem to be confusing unrelated issues.

I don't know or care if blacks called him that. But liberals did. Among countless other examples there was a very popular website back then called Smirking Chimp. THINK
And you're too dim to make the distinction.

Sometimes your own mouth gets you fired

But why? Don't you think it was kind of mean of Mooochele?

-Geaux

LOL....Michelle didn't have to lift a finger did she?

She just had to sit back, smile and let the racists expose themselves

But blacks always say that the white majority are the only ones who can be racist.
They do? Where do blacks always say that?

You've heard Jess Jackass say that, right ?

[

I don't think you can stop yourself from being so brainless and superficial all the time, maybe it isn't really your fault.

HAHAHA. liberals just keep coming back with the namecalling. That's all they have. Even they know it's indefensible to say its ok the call white people apes but wrong to say the same of blacks.

Remember this guy was a fashion critic for a spanish channel, it was his job to be critical of people and their fashions.
Basically he was Univision's Joan Rivers. Now remember, Joan Rivers called Michelle Obama a Tranny, yet she did not get fired
Just another double standard.
no but she ended up dead shortly after

I'm just trying to follow your logic here

It is acceptable for white people to call black people apes because white people called Bush an ape

Forum List

Back