University of Utah finds grounds to impeach Trump

It's probably a good idea to wait until the President-Elect actually takes office before you start blathering about impeaching him, their will be plenty of time for you lunatics to whine about impeachment on 1/21/2017.

And if they had "researched" Obama, he would have been impeached long ago, as well as the Hill as SOS.

They should turn that over to the math department for some basic addition and subtraction.

the House of Representatives has to vote to impeach the president. the Senate holds the trial and votes to convict or acquit.

What is the liberal majority in either chamber to get this done? hint: this is where the math department assistance comes in.....

Last edited:
They should turn that over to the math department for some basic addition and subtraction,

the House of Representatives has to vote to impeach the president. the Senate holds the trial and votes to convict or acquit.

What is the liberal majority in either chamber to get this done? hint: this is where the math department assistance comes in.....

Impeach him..Pence would be a fine president lol

Ha, more butthurt misery. Awesome stuff. But hey, we just endured 8 long years of an Anti-American racist foreigner destroying our country. So, i can't say i feel too sorry for these butthurt Democrats.

Maybe in time i'll feel some compassion for em. But for right now, i'm still in celebrate/gloat-mode. I feel like we finally have a President who cares about American Citizens. We haven't had that in many many years. So...

GO TRUMP! GO TRUMP! :dance:

Forum List

Back