University of Michigan tells Donald to 'no'

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
"the University of Michigan released a statement on Saturday that flatly refused to release the immigration status of their students. Big Blue isn't playing along with Trump's Muslim ban."
University Of Michigan Defies Trump By Refusing To Release Immigration Status Of Students

That's interesting. It may be illegal. But the great counter-culture revolution began on the campuses of higher education more than fifty years ago, so that may be where this headed.

"the University of Michigan released a statement on Saturday that flatly refused to release the immigration status of their students. Big Blue isn't playing along with Trump's Muslim ban."
University Of Michigan Defies Trump By Refusing To Release Immigration Status Of Students

That's interesting. It may be illegal. But the great counter-culture revolution began on the campuses of higher education more than fifty years ago, so that may be where this headed.

So you support illegal activity? Sound like a good Democrat to me.

• Banned

So you support illegal activity? Sound like a good Democrat to me.
Show me where I supported anything. Address the OP.

jake trump said they are looking for the violent illegals like the gang members and the like....i heard him say it the other night....

• Banned

jake trump said they are looking for the violent illegals like the gang members and the like....i heard him say it the other night....
That's good, Harry.

This is different, what UM is releasing: they are not going to play with their students' status. That will be up to the feds to determine.

More Snowflake blues. Boo Hoo. And guess what? Donald Trump won Michigan. :dance:

The counter-culture was funded and planned by the CIA as controlled opposition to the Vietnam War. Lab grade LSD was given out by CIA operatives at Woodstock and Monterrey. Timothy Leary was a CIA dupe. By opposing the Vietnam War, you were aligning yourself with those smelly, draft card burning, drug abusing, free love hippies.

That's good, Harry.

This is different, what UM is releasing: they are not going to play with their students' status. That will be up to the feds to determine.
thats fine jake but i dont think trump would kick out an illegal who is in college...that one is here doing something constructive,gang members are not....

If they don't get federal or state money, they are fine....we will get them when they come out.....

That's good, Harry.

thats fine jake but i dont think trump would kick out an illegal who is in college...that one is here doing something constructive,gang members are not....
But it is not UM's duty to do LEO for Trump on immigrants. Criminal activity is the LEO's responsibility.

Show you? Again? You voted for Clinton. You support crime.
You continue to make fake news.

I voted McMullin. I did not say I supported UM.

You are trolling. Address the OP. Last time.

Prove it about your vote. Or what?
So you can't address the OP. OK. My vote? Trolling.

I guess that means the or what is telling me to do something again. Your vote doesn't count for shit much like your existence. You're not worth the shit in a n*gger's back yard.
Are you Richard Byrd? You sound like him. It means the like of UM is right, and you are wrong.
If the UM gets federal money, they will do as they are told to enforce the law....

I'm predicting Notre Dame will break with its tradition of having first term POTUS speak at graduation.

Wonder how much federal funding "Big Blue" receives? :rolleyes:
SassyIrishLass

3. University of Michigan
> Total federal R&D grant money: $820 million
> Pct. R&D spending from government: 64.1%
> 2012 endowment: $7.69 billion
While 64% of the University of Michigan’s R&D budget came from the federal government, the university spent a nation-high $363 million from its own money to finance research and development. The university also attracted attention when alumnus Charles Munger, the vice chairman of Berkshire Hathaway, recently pledged $110 million. The majority of the money will be used to construct a new graduate student resident hall, but $10 million will be used to fund fellowships across the university’s 19 different colleges and schools.
Universities Getting the Most Government Money - 24/7 Wall St.

Wonder how much federal funding "Big Blue" receives? :rolleyes:
SassyIrishLass

3. University of Michigan
> Total federal R&D grant money: $820 million
> Pct. R&D spending from government: 64.1%
> 2012 endowment: $7.69 billion
While 64% of the University of Michigan’s R&D budget came from the federal government, the university spent a nation-high $363 million from its own money to finance research and development. The university also attracted attention when alumnus Charles Munger, the vice chairman of Berkshire Hathaway, recently pledged $110 million. The majority of the money will be used to construct a new graduate student resident hall, but $10 million will be used to fund fellowships across the university’s 19 different colleges and schools.
Universities Getting the Most Government Money - 24/7 Wall St.
Hahaha....seems the illegals are fucked....

You continue to make fake news.

I voted McMullin. I did not say I supported UM.

You are trolling. Address the OP. Last time.

I guess that means the or what is telling me to do something again. Your vote doesn't count for shit much like your existence. You're not worth the shit in a n*gger's back yard.
Are you Richard Byrd? You sound like him. It means the like of UM is right, and you are wrong.

Not because you say so, NL.
Of course it does. You are simply . . . you. That's sad.

The University is not, for the moment, willing to back Trump's ICE enforcement.

Why should it? It's in education not LEO.

Not because you say so, NL.
Of course it does. You are simply . . . you. That's sad.

The University is not, for the moment, willing to back Trump's ICE enforcement.

Why should it? It's in education not LEO.
UM won't pay a billion dollars to break the law....you fascist liberals are idiots....:lol:

Forum List

Back