University of California professor takes to Twitter to threaten to murder Jewish journalists...and their children

1697743355507.png

Funny how so much violence comes from just a small group. Well, being trans is a mental illness, so it just makes sense they’d be linked to anti social violent behavior.

So glad students go into lifetime debt to get taught by this creature.

View attachment 845351

Funny how so much violence comes from just a small group. Well, being trans is a mental illness, so it just makes sense they’d be linked to anti social violent behavior.

So glad students go into lifetime debt to get taught by this creature.

Way to destroy your life, vicious leftist ****.

Fuck her.

Professor DeCristo’s bio page in the Department of American Studies has already been deleted and her face no longer appears among the faculty. That could mean the school has taken action but could just as easily mean they’ve removed her page until the storm blows over.

I urge Chancellor May and Provost Croughan to conduct the following inquiry. Had Professor Decristo said exactly what she said, but not about Zionist journalists, let’s say, Black journalists, or Latina journalists, or even Hamas journalists — and I would argue for the full protection of their homes and their children—she would have been loudly fired by now.

It is only when Jews are being threatened, and not just threatened, but butchered in the streets of the Jewish state and targeted for attacks throughout the western world — that we must deeply consider all of the rights and privileges of those doing the threatening.

Fuck her.

Professor DeCristo’s bio page in the Department of American Studies has already been deleted and her face no longer appears among the faculty. That could mean the school has taken action but could just as easily mean they’ve removed her page until the storm blows over.

I urge Chancellor May and Provost Croughan to conduct the following inquiry. Had Professor Decristo said exactly what she said, but not about Zionist journalists, let’s say, Black journalists, or Latina journalists, or even Hamas journalists — and I would argue for the full protection of their homes and their children—she would have been loudly fired by now.

It is only when Jews are being threatened, and not just threatened, but butchered in the streets of the Jewish state and targeted for attacks throughout the western world — that we must deeply consider all of the rights and privileges of those doing the threatening.

Stop voting for people who allow this, encourage this, and do this.

The people showing the most abject hate for Jews, such as this one from UC and the disgusting bigot from Cornell who said he found the massacre of innocent Jews “exhilarating” have three things in common:

1. They are leftists
2. They are staff at liberal universities
3. They are black

The people showing the most abject hate for Jews, such as this one from UC and the disgusting bigot from Cornell who said he found the massacre of innocent Jews “exhilarating” have three things in common:

1. They are leftists
2. They are staff at liberal universities
3. They are black

Those are certainly three big risk factors for anti-Semitic radicalization.

Fuck her.

That's not a "she", you fuckin' moron.

Forum List

Back