Universal Grammar not Universally Accepted Anymore

See? There's a moron now. Told you I could spot one a mile away

Well, fenton is an easy one to spot...

It's the tin foil hat

Poor things, God won't allow you to choose who walks the planet.

You truly fail at your woeful attempts to look intellectual. You relaize we're laughing at you, right?

Honey, I gave up on you long, long ago, have a nice weekend.
Fenton was brain-damaged of being dropped on his head as a child. That explains the moron, but not the whore.

See? There's a moron now. Told you I could spot one a mile away

You could have engaged, but ran ........

Really? I seem to recall asking for clarification which you refused to provide.

There are two other posts responding to that very thing, can you locate them? They are in this thread. Still need help?

Go ahead and clarify right now, if you can. Of course, if you'd rather "run"......

Ah, so you do still need help, no worries. Let's try again, we were in an exchange, it went like this

You: No. I guess you haven't read any of his political doggerel.[/QUOTE]

Me: Exactly what I'm referring to ......[/QUOTE]

You: What is exactly what you're referring to?[/QUOTE]

Get it? Still "no"?

It's the tin foil hat

You truly fail at your woeful attempts to look intellectual. You relaize we're laughing at you, right?

Fenton was brain-damaged of being dropped on his head as a child. That explains the moron, but not the whore.

Judging from what he looks like I suspect an over indulgence of drug use factors in

It's the tin foil hat

Political discourse in america.

It's the tin foil hat

Judging from what he looks like I suspect an over indulgence of drug use factors in

Oh the manner in which you people "know" things.

You could have engaged, but ran ........

Really? I seem to recall asking for clarification which you refused to provide.

There are two other posts responding to that very thing, can you locate them? They are in this thread. Still need help?

Go ahead and clarify right now, if you can. Of course, if you'd rather "run"......

Ah, so you do still need help, no worries. Let's try again, we were in an exchange, it went like this

You: No. I guess you haven't read any of his political doggerel.

Me: Exactly what I'm referring to ......[/QUOTE]

You: What is exactly what you're referring to?[/QUOTE]

Get it? Still "no"?[/QUOTE]

Nope. Please clarify.

I speak three languages very to quite well and although all of them are Indo-European, the grammar in each varies a great deal. WTF universal grammar means is certainly beyond me.

There is no such thing as universal grammar and there will not be unless there is a universal language.....

That's not what it means. Read the link in the OP for clarification. It's pretty interesting.

I wonder
I wah-wah-wah-wah-wonder
Why
Why, why, why, why, why
He ran away

And I wonder
Where he will stay
My little runaway
A-run, run, run, run, runaway

There is no such thing as universal grammar and there will not be unless there is a universal language.....

That's not what it means. Read the link in the OP for clarification. It's pretty interesting.
The article provided cannot be accessed without subscription, something I have an aversion to.

Damn, now see, I ended a sentence with a preposition!

Always nice to read another opinion. Well, not always, but this one was. And as Chomsky would know, theories are to be challenged and have their tires kicked.

I doubt he cares at this point. Chomsky became a full-time, America-hating political hack a long time ago.

Dafuk would that have to do with linguistics?

Btw your OP article requires subscription. Which effectively renders it, and your thread, nonexistent.

Forum List

Back