Two passengers killed in accident after Tesla burst into flames

james bond

Gold Member
Oct 17, 2015
You won't catch me driving a Tesla. Any kind of fire makes it a potential bomb. They're more dangerous than other electrics and hybrids.

Question is was autopilot on or off? Tesla says it was off.

"After crashing into a tree, a Tesla Model S violently burst into flames causing cells from its lithium-ion battery to explode.

The video above shows parts of the batteries, which can burn for up to 24 hours, bursting into flames after the crash and shooting into the air like fireworks. The single-vehicle crash, which killed the driver and a passenger, occurred Thursday morning in Indianapolis, WTHR reported."

Crashed Tesla explodes into a massive fireball

Boy that left a helluva carbon footprint hey liberals?

Holy shit, you're stupid.

Are you under the impression that a gasoline vehicle won't burn if it wrecks at 100 mph?

Then again, you probably are.

The tragedy is that ultra-low-information voters like you get to vote, and that your votes cancel out the votes of normal people.

LOL That factory is being built, and one portion is already producing batteries as we post. You poor brainless 'Conservatives' simply are unable to see stand progress and change. By this time in 2018, that factory will be producing 500,000 EV batteries a year for the Tesla vehicles. And you fools will still be standing by the side of the road, yelling 'Get a horse'. LOL

Boy that left a helluva carbon footprint hey liberals?

Holy shit, you're stupid.

Are you under the impression that a gasoline vehicle won't burn if it wrecks at 100 mph?

Then again, you probably are.

The tragedy is that ultra-low-information voters like you get to vote, and that your votes cancel out the votes of normal people.
Stfu asshole. Of course I know that. Only morons like you fail to understand the irony of all the save the earth technology that no one can afford going up in flames and polluting the world you are trying to save. Get out of my sight, you're and idiot.

Forum List

Back