Univ. of Connecticut designating dorms "BLACK MALE ONLY"

The OP is s few days late. Another USMB member who wants to be known as NOT A RACIST posted this same bullshit a few days ago.

Freewill's reception from the echo chamber must be lagging.

There is no segregated dorm being set up at UC.

It's an amazing turn around to have blacks demand segregation at college.

I thought the whole point of AA was having more diversity.
The Democrat liberals are in favor of this new setup as demonstrated by their lack of outrage here. Who would have thought the Democrats would succeed in bringing back the "Colored Only" signs, but they got their wish.

It's 2016. Amazing.
I'm outraged alright, but it's at Shoot Speeders for his/her ignorant opinion of the black race. If only people like Shoot Speeders would evolve a bit, we could stop with all this P.C. bullshit and extra support programs for blacks. Until then, folks who believe in EQUALITY will be annoying a lot of racists.
That perverted image of EQUALITY is HALF the problem.

I rank the black community right up with the muslim & transsexual communities for being the most chip-on-shoulder, hatefully demanding, perpetually butthurt, snotty little crybabies I've ever seen in my life. Tired of all 3 of these petulant babies! They're so stupid they don't realize that if they were smart enough to reason with us white males in a fair, logical, non-tantrum manner, we'd probably be more open to empathizing with them and making compromises/concessions for what they ask (as long as it's within reason and not terribly difficult). If someone asks me for something in a good-natured, pleasant way, I can get quite a soft touch myself.

Beware if blanket statement. I did well in school and took more difficult subjects. leaving with two degrees. I don't hold a candle to Condeleeza Rice, Ben Carson or probably Colin Powell. There are so many more brilliant blacks that I am not even aware of, that I 'm certainly going to say that they are not inferior to me.

You stupid jackass - you don't know what an average is do you? Intelligence is spread out over a range for all races and of course there are some very smart blacks just like some people are 7 feet tall. But there aren't many smart blacks and there never will be. You're one of these idiots that think I'm saying ALL blacks are dumber than ALL whites. No one is saying that, you peabrain.

Blacks suck as Malcolm X, the Nation of Islam and the Black Panthers have been clamoring for racial segregation for decades.

Yeah, some blacks say that but i can't believe they're serious. If they want to live in an all black world, they should simply move to africa. But they don't do that cause they know it's better here in america where the white people give them $30,000 a year in welfare.

More black privilege along with all the affirmative action admissions and scholarships and grading blacks get.

UConn officials explain thinking behind African American male-only section of dorm

jan 28 3016 A living space under construction on the University of Connecticut's campus is also under fire.

It will be called SCHOLA2RS House, and is a UConn learning community meant specifically for African American males.

Users of the popular website Reddit heard about the concept and some are not happy about it. Online commenters are calling SCHOLA2RS House "racially segregated housing." Others ask where the "Caucasian Learning Center" is.

It's left organizers on the defending an idea that was meant to be pro-active.

BUT!! that is not racist....., is it?

More black privilege along with all the affirmative action admissions and scholarships and grading blacks get.

UConn officials explain thinking behind African American male-only section of dorm

jan 28 3016 A living space under construction on the University of Connecticut's campus is also under fire.

It will be called SCHOLA2RS House, and is a UConn learning community meant specifically for African American males.

Users of the popular website Reddit heard about the concept and some are not happy about it. Online commenters are calling SCHOLA2RS House "racially segregated housing." Others ask where the "Caucasian Learning Center" is.

It's left organizers on the defending an idea that was meant to be pro-active.
Isnt it just weird how the Dhimmicrats have come full circle from Segregationists in the 60's, to Civil Rights Equality advocates, to Identity Politics, and now finally back to Segregationists?

Only the rhetoric has changed, and not much of that.

Forum List

Back