United Nations Ambassador Susan Rice Totally VINDICATED

I'm just thinking that Obama, Rice, and all the executive branch leaders would have a problem if it appeared that there were secret prisons and enhanced interrogations were taking place. There is nothing to indicated the CIA would do so on their own. Thus, 'secret' would be from the American people, considering one of Obama's very first acts were to make such prisons illegal.

By Barbara Starr - CNN

Former CIA Director David Petraeus knew “almost immediately” after the attack on the U.S. diplomatic compound in Benghazi was the work of Ansar Al-Sharia, a loosely-formed group that has some members sympathetic to Al Qaeda, according to a source who has spoken to him and is directly familiar with his analysis of the situation.

According to this source, Petraeus says the stream of intelligence from multiple sources, including video at the scene, indicated the group was behind the attack. But a separate stream of intelligence also emerged indicating ongoing riots in Cairo over an anti-Islamic film might have motivated the attacks.

The source says there were some 20 different intelligence reports indicating the Cairo film might be responsible. The CIA eventually disapproved all those reports, but not until after Petraeus’ initial briefings to Congress in which he discussed all possibilities, the source said. “All those other reports got disproved over time,” the source says Petraeus told him.

Source: Petraeus wants to clear up misrepresentations of what he told Congress – CNN Security Clearance - CNN.com Blogs

So the terriorist group claiming responsibility and they Lybian president stating that is was terriorist wasn't a good enough reason not to send Rice out to lie. You know they could have just said nothing, instead they tried to BS their way through. The Rice is cooked along with the turkey.

Vindicated.

Please. There are so many unswered questions. This was a white wash. It borders on the criminal.
The more Obama defends Rice, the worse this gets. Too much information is being hidden from the American people. We are not satisfied with "Ambassador Rice went with the CIA talking points we gave her."...Oh?! If she is supposedly this high ranking official in the Obama admin, then why is she not in on the highest levels of clearance?
The bottom line is Rice knew what was the actual cause. She had to. The thing unfolded in real time for all to see. Clearly she was sent to those 5 Sunday talk shows to regurgitate the Company line. She knew the truth. She lied to us. The administration lied to us.
And over what? To avoid upsetting people who's goal is the destruction of the United States...
You go on with your beliefs. You wear the cheerleader outfit. That makes you a government stooge.

Do you have a security clearance and right to know that allows you to know such information?

THAT is your response?

Petraeus was too busy and confused boinking Paula...

You sure it isn't Rice who's confused, cuz she's too busy boinking Obama? When I saw him doing his knight in shining armor routine in defense of Rice, I could have sworn I heard the song "Love Is in the Air" in the background.

Look, folks, the Benghazi conspiracy theories are now solidly in the same batshit crazy category as the birthers and 9/11 truthers.

They are not after the truth. If they were, they would not make shit up.

To debate these piss drinkers any further is a waste of time. They are too far gone. There is no bringing them back.

The nutters have become a suicide cult.

There are no theories. Obama was pot committed on the idea that Al Qaida was on the run and no longer a factor.

You sure it isn't Rice who's confused, cuz she's too busy boinking Obama? When I saw him doing his knight in shining armor routine in defense of Rice, I could have sworn I heard the song "Love Is in the Air" in the background.

You mean like George and Condi...

SNF17SPDD_380_710955a.jpg

You mean like George and Condi...

SNF17SPDD_380_710955a.jpg

Eh...who knows? Doesn't really matter now though. It'll certainly matter now, however, if your boy is doinking the UN Ambassador. We'll see how it all plays out. Grab yourself some popcorn, sit back, and enjoy the show.

Forum List

Back