United Nations Ambassador Susan Rice Totally VINDICATED

I do not see this as any vindication of Rice nor do I see it as Rice lying. I see that ambitious and calculating Rice saw this as an opportunity to audition for Secretary of State and she failed miserably.

Rice had the opportunity to check the facts and she did not. What she did was worse than lying she showed that she is inept. She would be a liability to this administration and to the US as a whole. She should be ashamed her herself and her performance on this world stage. She took advantage of the situation for personal gain and fell flat on her face. "An Africa expert, Rice should have realized that when a gang showed up with R.P.G.’s and mortars in a place known as a hotbed of Qaeda sympathizers and Islamic extremist training camps, it was not anger over a movie."

I agree whole heartedly! :clap2:

Send the woman as an Ambassador to Africa if she is crying too much for a nice post overseas ......

still

F**** liars of her kind are better off committing harakiri

She simply used the unclassified talking points signed off on by the entire intelligence community.

Another NaziCon conspiracy theory thoroughly debunked by facts in today's hearing with General Petraeus.

Susan Rice Libya Remarks Defended By Democrats Deploring Efforts To 'Pillory' UN Ambassador

So why were the FACTS that Benghazi was a planned terrorist attack that were in the "unclassified talking points" not used and instead Rice on 5 networks loudly,repeatedly said:

"based on the best information we have to date, what our assessment is as of the present is in fact what began spontaneously in Benghazi as a reaction to what had transpired some hours earlier in Cairo where, of course, as you know, there was a violent protest outside of our embassy–

–sparked by this hateful video. But soon after that spontaneous protest began outside of our consulate in Benghazi, we believe that it looks like extremist elements, individuals, joined in that– in that effort with heavy weapons of the sort that are, unfortunately, readily now available in Libya post-revolution. And that it spun from there into something much, much more violent

Actually, yes, Susan Rice did say the Benghazi attacks were spontaneous | WashingtonExaminer.com

She said that five times repeating that the primary cause was the video...WHY if not for political spin because after all
"Osama is DEAD GM is ALIVE" was a Obama campaign slogan and you can't have a well planned terrorist attack if Obama's stopped all terrorism.. hence the need to blame the video!

Whatever it is that the government does, sensible Americans would prefer that the government does it to somebody else. This is the idea behind foreign policy.
P. J. O'Rourke

I do not see this as any vindication of Rice nor do I see it as Rice lying. I see that ambitious and calculating Rice saw this as an opportunity to audition for Secretary of State and she failed miserably.

Rice had the opportunity to check the facts and she did not. What she did was worse than lying she showed that she is inept. She would be a liability to this administration and to the US as a whole. She should be ashamed her herself and her performance on this world stage. She took advantage of the situation for personal gain and fell flat on her face. "An Africa expert, Rice should have realized that when a gang showed up with R.P.G.’s and mortars in a place known as a hotbed of Qaeda sympathizers and Islamic extremist training camps, it was not anger over a movie."

I agree whole heartedly! :clap2:

Send the woman as an Ambassador to Africa if she is crying too much for a nice post overseas ......

still

F**** liars of her kind are better off committing harakiri

Professionally she did skye. No one will take her seriously after this. Moreover, her reputation is questionable regarding her skills at diplomacy. She was a mere tool for the Obama administration reminiscent of Libby for Bush. At this level there must be throw away toadies when the heat is too great for the president. I do not want her to die I want her to live with this blunder, hubris and deplorable behavior on her conscience.

:lol::lol::lol:

Conspiracy nutters, saying no one will take Rice serious any more. Talk about irony! :lol:

The woman is ill suited for Secretary of State. Would you consider her seriously for that position after this?

Look, folks, the Benghazi conspiracy theories are now solidly in the same batshit crazy category as the birthers and 9/11 truthers.

They are not after the truth. If they were, they would not make shit up.

To debate these piss drinkers any further is a waste of time. They are too far gone. There is no bringing them back.

The nutters have become a suicide cult.

I know people tend to speak of subjects that they are intemently familiar with, but what is this obsession you seem to have with drinking piss, is your water so bad that you resort to that. My God man, bottled water isn't that expensive if you buy it 5 gal at a time.

Look, folks, the Benghazi conspiracy theories are now solidly in the same batshit crazy category as the birthers and 9/11 truthers.

To debate these piss drinkers any further is a waste of time. They are too far gone. There is no bringing them back.

I know people tend to speak of subjects that they are intemently familiar with, but what is this obsession you seem to have with drinking piss, is your water so bad that you resort to that. My God man, bottled water isn't that expensive if you buy it 5 gal at a time.

Just say Rice is a bloody liar .....,come out with it, what's your problem .... drop your bottled whatever.... say it loud ....Rice is a liar!

Why would Obama and/or Rice intentionally lie? Not telling everything you may know for investigative/security reasons is not a lie. Even most southern small town inbred sheriffs know that much.

Just say Rice is a bloody liar .....,come out with it, what's your problem .... drop your bottled whatever.... say it loud ....Rice is a liar!

Rice is a liar, how's that, now did you really look to see who my reply was for?

Why would Obama and/or Rice intentionally lie? Not telling everything you may know for investigative/security reasons is not a lie. Even most southern small town inbred sheriffs know that much.
The motivation for lying in this instance is introducing a wildcard; I.E. something unexpected like this video. No one could blame the administration for being unprepared for a flash mobs and violence over a video. However, for the administration to be unprepared for the anniversary of 9/11 and the expected violence in a hot spot is unforgivable, shows ineptitude and puts Obama's competency into question.

The video excuse was totally self serving and was a poor showing by this administration. Rice disgraced herself for the reasons I posted earlier.

By Barbara Starr - CNN

Former CIA Director David Petraeus knew “almost immediately” after the attack on the U.S. diplomatic compound in Benghazi was the work of Ansar Al-Sharia, a loosely-formed group that has some members sympathetic to Al Qaeda, according to a source who has spoken to him and is directly familiar with his analysis of the situation.

According to this source, Petraeus says the stream of intelligence from multiple sources, including video at the scene, indicated the group was behind the attack. But a separate stream of intelligence also emerged indicating ongoing riots in Cairo over an anti-Islamic film might have motivated the attacks.

The source says there were some 20 different intelligence reports indicating the Cairo film might be responsible. The CIA eventually disapproved all those reports, but not until after Petraeus’ initial briefings to Congress in which he discussed all possibilities, the source said. “All those other reports got disproved over time,” the source says Petraeus told him.

Source: Petraeus wants to clear up misrepresentations of what he told Congress – CNN Security Clearance - CNN.com Blogs

I've not been posting much here. I have been a busy little soul making sure that people near and far Know the truth of this.

And shove it where the sun don't shine fake Indian.

Get it right. The President went to sleep while his men begging for some form of back up died.

Nice CIC

By Barbara Starr - CNN

Former CIA Director David Petraeus knew “almost immediately” after the attack on the U.S. diplomatic compound in Benghazi was the work of Ansar Al-Sharia, a loosely-formed group that has some members sympathetic to Al Qaeda, according to a source who has spoken to him and is directly familiar with his analysis of the situation.

According to this source, Petraeus says the stream of intelligence from multiple sources, including video at the scene, indicated the group was behind the attack. But a separate stream of intelligence also emerged indicating ongoing riots in Cairo over an anti-Islamic film might have motivated the attacks.

The source says there were some 20 different intelligence reports indicating the Cairo film might be responsible. The CIA eventually disapproved all those reports, but not until after Petraeus’ initial briefings to Congress in which he discussed all possibilities, the source said. “All those other reports got disproved over time,” the source says Petraeus told him.

Source: Petraeus wants to clear up misrepresentations of what he told Congress – CNN Security Clearance - CNN.com Blogs

Hello?

Address the email that was even sent to the war room idiot.

Third one.

By Barbara Starr - CNN

Hello?

Address the email that was even sent to the war room idiot.

Third one.

It seems the great Lakhota failed to read or comprehend the CNN post date, before Patreaus's most recent trek to Congress.

Forum List

Back