United Airlines: Employee deaths dropped to zero after vaccine mandate

Otis Mayfield

Diamond Member
Sep 17, 2021
Since United Airlines' COVID-19 vaccine mandate went into effect last summer, no employee has died, CEO Scott Kirby said in a letter to employees.

Driving the news: Kirby said that prior to the vaccine mandate, "tragically, more than one United employee on average *per week* was dying from COVID,” but "we’ve now gone eight straight weeks with zero COVID-related deaths among our vaccinated employees."

• He said in the letter that there are approximately 3,000 employees who have tested positive for the virus but added that no vaccinated employee is hospitalized.

Good news!

Huh?

Since United Airlines' COVID-19 vaccine mandate went into effect last summer, no employee has died, CEO Scott Kirby said in a letter to employees.

Driving the news: Kirby said that prior to the vaccine mandate, "tragically, more than one United employee on average *per week* was dying from COVID,” but "we’ve now gone eight straight weeks with zero COVID-related deaths among our vaccinated employees."

• He said in the letter that there are approximately 3,000 employees who have tested positive for the virus but added that no vaccinated employee is hospitalized.

Good news!

Huh?

Correlation doesn't equal causation.

COVID could have just finished killing off the most vulnerable at that point.

Good news!

Huh?

Thanks for the propaganda written to try to get more people vaxxed. Unless UA staff are full of 87 year old sick people, likely NONE of them actually died from not being vaccinated.

The op is a psychotic, he hasn't a clue as to how his heroes are playing him, and all of the other democratic party psychotics, for retarded imbeciles!

If Fauci & Gates announced that sunlight causes covid infection, the op would instantly bury self in a tomb, never setting foot upon the sacred earth mother in light of day! :banana:

Good news!

Huh?
Good news is always good.

I'd imagine the vast majority are young enough for it not to be fatal.
And considering it only kills around 1% of the people who contract it it's really not that surprising.
Kind of doubtful they average a younger workforce than most of the rest of the labor market. Seen the stews lately? Pretty sure their maintenance staff is not made up of young people.

Kind of doubtful they average a younger workforce than most of the rest of the labor market. Seen the stews lately? Pretty sure their maintenance staff is not made up of young people.

Again......since pretty much everyone recovers.
I'd say it's more evidence that the coof isn't near as bad as our government wants us to believe.

Again......since pretty much everyone recovers.
I'd say it's more evidence that the coof isn't near as bad as our government wants us to believe.
I am actually wondering if it might be worse than the "experts" working for the government are saying. It would not be the first administration to downplay it, possibly to keep the economy humming and trying to normalize what might be around for a long time.

Dems have plenty of reasons to keep the farce going.
Covid is not a farce. I have had it. It sucked. One of my twin sons had it the week after Christmas and got better in about a week. His twin brother (ER Nurse) that I talked to this morning, sounding like crap just let us know, he is home, and now he has it.

Covid is not a farce. I have had it. It sucked. One of my twin sons had it the week after Christmas and got better in about a week. His twin brother (ER Nurse) that I talked to this morning, sounding like crap just let us know, he is home, and now he has it.

Yes it is.
When a so called pandemic kills about 1% of people who contract it it's a farce.

Yes it is.
When a so called pandemic kills about 1% of people who contract it it's a farce.
Maybe you should get a radio show. The anti-vax crowd on the radio are still steadily dropping like flies. Could be a growth position for you.

Forum List

Back