Unintended consequences

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
Hundreds of NY Police Officers are putting in their papers and retiring. Most of them will be leaving the shit hole of NY and moving to warmer climate in Florida. Factor in N.J. and the quirky New England Police Departments and real estate values in Fla will be booming. To replace the Police veterans there will probably be a boom in hiring and criminal records and education and psychological testing will be waved in the massive hiring. How is NY going to look in ten years? NY might become a fortified prison or a ghost town.

It is about to become apparent how little the police actually do to keep the peace.
Hold that thought the next time you hear a bump in the night.
Cops show up after you're dead and then do next to nothing to find who did it.
So what you are saying is that when seconds count?

when-seconds-count-the-police-are-only-minutes-away-n.jpg

Nope i was this close to turning in all my guns, but now you have confirmed the reason why i shouldnt. Thanks for playing....retard. You morons never learn, just keep on being stupid and more stupid..

Hundreds of NY Police Officers are putting in their papers and retiring. Most of them will be leaving the shit hole of NY and moving to warmer climate in Florida. Factor in N.J. and the quirky New England Police Departments and real estate values in Fla will be booming. To replace the Police veterans there will probably be a boom in hiring and criminal records and education and psychological testing will be waved in the massive hiring. How is NY going to look in ten years? NY might become a fortified prison or a ghost town.
It sure as hell would be interesting to see a newly formed police department, filled with new police officers made up solely of bands of criminals and misfits. Oh wait, Northern Ireland had that with the Black and Tans being turned loose on them by England....result... escalated insurrection.

The bottom line is that democrats know they can't win the next election so they might as well destroy the Country. They weren't crazy about the Constitution anyway.

It is about to become apparent how little the police actually do to keep the peace.
Do you live in New York?
No but I have lived in a big city before. If you live in certain areas the police don't care what the hell happens, they just show up to file a report on whatever happened and you never hear another word out of them. Rich people might get some better action but I wouldn't know about that.

Do you live in New York?
No but I have lived in a big city before. If you live in certain areas the police don't care what the hell happens, they just show up to file a report on whatever happened and you never hear another word out of them. Rich people might get some better action but I wouldn't know about that.
No you dont live in New York so you dont give a shit when that city goes even more to shit because of the lack of the police force. When the violent gangs see how easy it is in New York they will move into your area. Are you prepared for the worst, or will you dial 911 when someone comes through your window?

Hold that thought the next time you hear a bump in the night.
Cops show up after you're dead and then do next to nothing to find who did it.
So what you are saying is that when seconds count?

when-seconds-count-the-police-are-only-minutes-away-n.jpg

Nope i was this close to turning in all my guns, but now you have confirmed the reason why i shouldnt. Thanks for playing....retard. You morons never learn, just keep on being stupid and more stupid..
Why? So you can go to jail for next shooting of an unarmed black man?

Forum List

Back