Uninsured rate keeps climbing under Republicans

Unfortunately for them, the United States Constitution ensures that I have the RIGHT to be irresponsible with respect to my own health, and the United States Supreme Court has ruled accordingly. What they did say, however, was that the Congress has the right to impose a TAX on people who are uninsured, with the hope that that onerous tax would induce everyone - even healthy bastards - to buy insurance that they don't want and probably don't need. But Congress MAY NOT demand that I buy health insurance, under penalty of law.

But that is the end effect of the tax "incentive". Congress is abusing the taxation power, using it as an all-purpose means of coercing behavior.

Executive orders are not laws. Trump has done nothing. Do you even know what they do? Obviously not.

Those things haven't even gone into effect yet, moron.

Nope, you are the fucking moron CSR's are gone.

No they're not. Nothing has changed. Show me one single article where they say that premiums have gone up under Trump BECAUSE of his executive order. Not that they WOULD, that they have.

You can't. Nothing has changed.

Executive orders are not laws. Trump has done nothing. Do you even know what they do? Obviously not.

Those things haven't even gone into effect yet, moron.

Nope, you are the fucking moron CSR's are gone.

No they're not. Nothing has changed. Show me one single article where they say that premiums have gone up under Trump BECAUSE of his executive order. Not that they WOULD, that they have.

You can't. Nothing has changed.

I feel sorry for jerks that dont' know a fucking thing. I can attest from doing quotes since Oct 1 most have been hit with a 45% rate increase.

Actually, Trump is raising health insurance premiums

How Trump Is Destroying Obamacare

Trump to Scrap Critical Health Care Subsidies, Hitting Obamacare Again

Health care premiums for 2018 set to go up by as much as 50 percent

Trump will pull Obamacare subsidies in another attack on health law

Ok so not a single link has proven that premiums have gone up. All you provided was "the sky is falling" liberal links predicting rates would rise. I specifically asked for a link showing that premiums HAVE gone up under Trump. Not that they would. So what did you do? Posted a bunch of NYtimes crap saying that they would go up in 2018.

Truth is, rates were going up under Obama, but since his dick is so far down your throat for you to talk, you don't mind that.

Ok so not a single link has proven that premiums have gone up. All you provided was "the sky is falling" liberal links predicting rates would rise. I specifically asked for a link showing that premiums HAVE gone up under Trump. Not that they would. So what did you do? Posted a bunch of NYtimes crap saying that they would go up in 2018.

Truth is, rates were going up under Obama, but since his dick is so far down your throat for you to talk, you don't mind that.

You don't specifically ask me for anything punk. I have been in the insurance business for over 20 years and I will tell you the rates on an average have gone up for 2018 an average of 45% period dumb ass.

I specifically asked you for something you couldn't produce. Because you're so full of shit your eyes are brown.

So rates have gone up for a year we're not even in? I have a degree in insurance, so you're not going to use that bullshit on me.

Fucking moron, debbiedumbass.

If you weren't such a dumbass you'd know that the rates going up that you see are thanks to Obama, since Trumps actions have not even taken effect yet.

I'm glad not all liberals are as stupid as you, it would make winning arguments so easy I'd fall asleep.

Last edited:
Having initially dropped BIGLY under Obamacare uninsured rates have now been climbing back up ever since Trump won election and began messing with our healthcare:

59e8f709140000610d8c8b8e.png

The Uninsured Rate Is Going Up Again | HuffPost

U.S. Uninsured Rate Rises to 12.3% in Third Quarter

Or as Trumpsters would say:

9fbf1224f8d75cffef63a1919aabebee--charlie-sheen-winning-ferris-bueller.jpg
So, according to the graph you supplied, the uninsured rate started to climb shortly after Q3 of 2016, right around the election time and likely before Trump even took office (looks like Q4 2016). So, what exactly did Trump do to be saddled with the blame here? Was it his mere election that caused this? If so, how? Please explain...

You mean other than promises of getting rid of ACA and it's mandate "day 1"?

When Trump won and Republicans retained majority ACA future and market certainties went up in the air.
So, are you saying that you attribute the 1.4 point increase to a campaign promise? Is that correct?

It's not just words at this point, Trump is doing real, not just some promised damage.

Trump signs executive order that could effectively gut Affordable Care Act’s individual mandate

Trump will end health care cost-sharing subsidies - CNNPolitics

Pa. insurance department says Obamacare rates to rise 30.6 percen
LOL. Obamacare has been failing all by itself since 2010. Was that Donald Trump's fault too? :lmao:

From day one, the Republicans have been very openly sabotaging their own constituents. The only difference now is that there's nothing to stop them or even slow them down.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

I specifically asked you for something you couldn't produce. Because you're so full of shit your eyes are brown.

So rates have gone up for a year we're not even in? I have a degree in insurance, so you're not going to use that bullshit on me.

Fucking moron, debbiedumbass.

If you weren't such a dumbass you'd know that the rates going up that you see are thanks to Obama, since Trumps actions have not even taken effect yet.

I'm glad not all liberals are as stupid as you, it would make winning arguments so easy I'd fall asleep.

I doubt you have a degree in anything. We have been discussing rates for 2018 you fucking idiot. If you knew anything you would have known rates were going to somewhat stabilize for 2018 and that most insurance companies had to file two sets of rates because trump had been threatening since day 1 of getting rid of csr's. Oh btw I'm not a liberal you joke of a human being.

Having initially dropped BIGLY under Obamacare uninsured rates have now been climbing back up ever since Trump won election and began messing with our healthcare:

You're right rates have gone up every year and they would have any way they have just about every year since 1994. Who knows if they would have gone up as much though.

So, according to the graph you supplied, the uninsured rate started to climb shortly after Q3 of 2016, right around the election time and likely before Trump even took office (looks like Q4 2016). So, what exactly did Trump do to be saddled with the blame here? Was it his mere election that caused this? If so, how? Please explain...

When Trump won and Republicans retained majority ACA future and market certainties went up in the air.
So, are you saying that you attribute the 1.4 point increase to a campaign promise? Is that correct?

It's not just words at this point, Trump is doing real, not just some promised damage.

Trump signs executive order that could effectively gut Affordable Care Act’s individual mandate

LOL. Obamacare has been failing all by itself since 2010. Was that Donald Trump's fault too? :lmao:

Did you look at the graph in the OP? Over 15 million more people got insurance because of Obamacare and while of course there were problems there was nothing that could not be fixed if Republicans wanted to work with Democrats instead of campaigning on empty promises.

Donald Trump promised "a wonderful plan!" to replace and fix Obamacare with something that will "cover everyone" and "cost a fraction of the price" - instead he went on to simply break shit and cause even MORE problems.

TA-DA Trump presidency in a nutshell.

Great. Our idea of health care reform is a government-sponsored membership drive for the very companies that destroyed the health care market in the first place. Fucking morons.

Last edited:
Great. Our idea of health care reform is a government-sponsored membership ship drive for the very companies that destroyed the health care market in the first place. Fucking morons.

Retard, look up the words - PROFIT CAPS.

Obamacare Rebates: Who Gets a Check?

The largest average rebates will be seen in Washington state, where 3,007 consumers will receive an average $512 this summer. In Massachusetts, more than 473,000 people will see an average rebate of $457.

Other parts of the country will see lower average rebates, indicating that insurers in those states are meeting the so-called "80/20 rule" under Obamacare.

You bitch about insurance companies ruining the market...but your "fix" is to let them do whatever they want.

Great. Our idea of health care reform is a government-sponsored membership ship drive for the very companies that destroyed the health care market in the first place. Fucking morons.

Heh... did I touch a nerve?

Listen, I'll admit some personal bigotry, I don't like corrupt politicians and I don't like sleazy insurance salesmen. In ACA, I see them joining forces to rape the country. Fuck you very much.

Listen, I'll admit some personal bigotry, I don't like corrupt politicians and I don't like sleazy insurance salesmen. In ACA, I see them joining forces to rape the country. Fuck you very much.

Amazing, you call people fucking morons and when you get slapped back it's a nerve thing?

ACA did it's best to balance the market where neither consumers, nor insurance companies make out unfairly - you and yours DID SHIT about healthcare for decade now except compaign on it and ruin it even further. So STFU.

Amazing, you call people fucking morons and when you get slapped back it's a nerve thing?

ACA did it's best to balance the market where neither consumers, nor insurance companies make out unfairly - you and yours DID SHIT. So STFU.

The only thing ACA "balanced" was the competing desires of politicians and the insurance lobby.

ACA did it's best to balance the market where neither consumers, nor insurance companies make out unfairly - you and yours DID SHIT. So STFU.

The only thing ACA "balanced" was the competing desires of politicians and the insurance lobby.

Ok, so millions of people that now were able to get quality insurance is...what exactly??

And how do caps on profits benefit insurance companies and politicians?

And how do caps on profits benefit insurance companies and politicians?

They benefit insurance companies because caps on profit come with implied caps on losses (CSR, etc...) They benefit politicians because they control the caps. Win/win?

Why wouldn't they? They never stopped climbing under Obama. ObamaCare was never designed to lower health care costs. That was a ruse that you fools bought into and what's dumb founding is how you all continue to defend the program despite not meeting the deliverables we were falsely promised.

Nothing but repeal, was no solution. Why does the right wing have a problem with equal work for equal pay.

Insurance is the problem, not the solution. As a nation, we're nursing some really stupid delusions regarding what insurance is and what it can achieve. We've got to get it through our heads that insurance doesn't make health care more affordable, it makes it more expensive, and it can't be used to build a social safety net.
Unlike the general warfare and the common offense, while lowering taxes.

Forum List

Back