Unemployment Rate Lowest Since 2000

Great news except for the last eight years (under Obama) the unemployment figures have been a lie but now (under Trump) you want us to believe them? It's too late, that ship has sailed.

Welcome to the game of "politics". Sucks when those numbers don't work in your favor. 4.1% for Trump is pretty darn good! But feel free to call BS on them. No one will care.
The number is a complete and total lie (says Donald Trump). You can't have your cake and eat it too (says a thinking person not a partisan hack like those here).

Trump says only idiots believe the fake U3 unemployment numbers
And just look at that, now they do believe the numbers (the same as under Obama) because Mr. Can Do No Wrong in their partisan eyes said so.

To them reality is my side said so. The fact is was totally opposite just the day before never enters their mind. War is peace, freedom is slavery.

Some of What wasn’t talked about-
Nov 2016 part time due to economic reasons. 5562000

Oct 2017 part time due to economic reasons. 4753000

How much are you getting paid to spew their talking points?
Great news except for the last eight years (under Obama) the unemployment figures have been a lie but now (under Trump) you want us to believe them? It's too late, that ship has sailed.
Is that your lame attempt to dismiss the painful truth? There's a problem calling something a lie when if you get elected it's now your turn to defend. That's a very bad idea. Facts are not partisan and when you try to use them that way they bite you on the ass.

The tell-tale sign of desperation is when a snowflake responds to a post that contains links and evidence by posting only their opinion, saying what amounts to nothing more than, 'Uh-uh!'. :p
We linked to Trump saying the unemployment number is a lie, the very heart of your OP (that even you don't believe). Great job killing your own thread.

Last edited:
Again, the same formula as last year and two very different responses from you.
The responses from ME don't mater jack-shit. You are trying to make your attack / denial of this report about me, but it isn't about me. I am not the one reporting Trump has done more in less than a year than Obama did in 8.

The responses and the reactions to this news that was reported (not by me) by snowflakes is what is important / interesting.

Snowflakes see how unemployment under Trump as dropped, to the lowest it has been since 2000, and they rush to rebut, to say it's false...even though the exact same formula Barry used is what is being used today to report this.

So again, snowflake - Defend your attack on this report:

Was Obama lying his ass off while using a bogus formula to come up with his Unemployment numbers, or are you snowflakes lying now, attempting to hold Trump to a different standard?
The standard is the same, the number is the same. When Obama said it you were told is was a lie. When Trump says it you are told it's the truth. Was Trump lying then or is he lying now?

Nov 2016 part time due to economic reasons. 5562000

Oct 2017 part time due to economic reasons. 4753000

How much are you getting paid to spew their talking points?
Is that your lame attempt to dismiss the painful truth? There's a problem calling something a lie when if you get elected it's now your turn to defend. That's a very bad idea. Facts are not partisan and when you try to use them that way they bite you on the ass.

The tell-tale sign of desperation is when a snowflake responds to a post that contains links and evidence by posting only their opinion, saying what amounts to nothing more than, 'Uh-uh!'. :p
We linked to Trump saying the unemployment number is a lie, the very heart of your OP (that even you don't believe). Great job killing your own thread.
A very good thing, having a five-year trend continuing forward before Trump manages to crash the place again.

Gee, not one single snowflake wants to answer the question - they just keep running from it...

It's a really simple question:

Did Obama lie his ass off using a bogus formula to get his Unemployment numbers, OR are snowflakes lying now by attempting to hold Trump to a different standard?

upload_2017-11-3_13-10-2.jpeg

:p

Whatever dude. Obama ran the race and got us across the finish line.
Obama left the DNC MILLIONS IN THE HOLE, allowing Hillary to step in and 'buy' the DNC, using it to engage in what Donna Brazile described as 'Money Laundering' - using DNC cash intended for use on other candidates to fund her own losing campaign.

Trump has achieved what Barry could not do in 8 years; yet, snowflakes are claiming Trump's numbers are false...revealing that either Obama lied his off using a bogus formula or snowflakes are lying their ass off now by trying to hold Trump to a different standard.
Obama doesn't run the DNC, and didn't need them after he won the second time.

Gee, not one single snowflake wants to answer the question - they just keep running from it...

It's a really simple question:

Did Obama lie his ass off using a bogus formula to get his Unemployment numbers, OR are snowflakes lying now by attempting to hold Trump to a different standard?

View attachment 158460

:p

The standard we are holding Trump to is the standard Trump set himself - the number is a lie. Trump said so.

"Don't believe these phony numbers," Trump told supporters early last year. "The number is probably 28, 29, as high as 35 [percent]. In fact, I even heard recently 42 percent."

Now he can have his wish. We don't believe.

The standard we are holding Trump to is the standard Trump set himself - the number is a lie. Trump said so.
In order to avoid answering the question you are now LYING. The standard used to report this story is the same one barry used for 8 years.

It would be more honorable to just avoid the question than to lie about it...

upload_2017-11-3_13-15-27.jpeg

In order to avoid answering the question you are now LYING. The standard used to report this story is the same one barry used for 8 years.

It would be more honorable to just avoid the question than to lie about it...

View attachment 158463
You really don't understand do you? Trump, one year ago, this number is a lie. Trump today, this number is great. It's the same number calculated the same way. So, was Trump lying then or is he lying now?

When you cry wolf and there is none in the end when there actually is a wolf no one believes you and it eats you like Trump is being eaten for all his past lies.

"Don't believe these phony numbers," Trump told supporters early last year. "The number is probably 28, 29, as high as 35 [percent]. In fact, I even heard recently 42 percent."

Now Trump suddenly believes the number is valid and so do you. It was also valid under Obama. The lie was that of Trump and the GOP and you before Trump got into office. It's your trap you're stuck in, you set it. Bummer for you. Next time don't do that.

I'm nonpartisan. I believed then number then and I believe it now, The same cannot be said for you, the GOP, and Trump. They lied about but now they love it.

'W * I * N * N * I * N * G'

Sad Day for Libs and Snowflakes, who just HATE making America great again... :p

Hiring Rebounded in October, Unemployment Rate Fell to 4.1%

"U.S. employers hired at a strong pace in October, and revisions showed the labor market weathered hurricane damage better than previously estimated.

Nonfarm payrolls
rose a seasonally adjusted 261,000 in October, a pickup from the prior month, the Labor Department said Friday.

The unemployment rate ticked down to 4.1%, its lowest level since December 2000."

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Very good news.

Next we need incomes to increase. There's clearly been significant residual slack in the labor force and pay, so maybe we'll that improve soon, too. That has to tighten up at some point.

Those who aren't paralyzed by a party-over-country ideology are hoping for the best and celebrating every success.

Deport 10 million illegals.

And the corps will follow them.:)

Again, the same formula as last year and two very different responses from you.
The responses from ME don't mater jack-shit. You are trying to make your attack / denial of this report about me, but it isn't about me. I am not the one reporting Trump has done more in less than a year than Obama did in 8.

The responses and the reactions to this news that was reported (not by me) by snowflakes is what is important / interesting.

Snowflakes see how unemployment under Trump as dropped, to the lowest it has been since 2000, and they rush to rebut, to say it's false...even though the exact same formula Barry used is what is being used today to report this.

So again, snowflake - Defend your attack on this report:

Was Obama lying his ass off while using a bogus formula to come up with his Unemployment numbers, or are you snowflakes lying now, attempting to hold Trump to a different standard?

Trump has done more in less than a year than Obama did in 8.

:laugh2:

Ummm, nobody's saying that. YOU said they were false last year, but now you have no problem with them, even though nothing has changed in the methodology.
My claim is that Neither Obama nor Trump did any manipulation and the numbers are as accurate under one as the other.
Last year you said they were doctored and this year you say they're not. You have changed your tune.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Ummm, nobody's saying that. YOU said they were false last year, but now you have no problem with them, even though nothing has changed in the methodology.
My claim is that Neither Obama nor Trump did any manipulation and the numbers are as accurate under one as the other.
Last year you said they were doctored and this year you say they're not. You have changed your tune.
I don't know what he said last year and I doubt you do either.

The point is if the criteria are are the same then the improvement in the economy cannot be doubted. Unemployment may be the least of it, but other indicators are soaring as a result of Trump.

While some may lament the passing of the persistent stagnation of the Obama years for strictly partisan reasons , most do not.

You and I are actually stating the same thing, then. The think that many Trump-Haters are saying, though - it seems - is that this news report is false while Obama's numbers were accurate, despite them using the same formula.

The same method of determine Unemployment under Obama is being used now. So snowflakes can't claim the numbers were accurate under Barry and not accurate now.
LOL

Imbecile... that’s the point. While unemployment fell under Obama, the brain-dead right kept complaining the numbers were fake. Only now that unemployment continues to drop under a Republican President does the right finally accept the figures.

You and I are actually stating the same thing, then. The think that many Trump-Haters are saying, though - it seems - is that this news report is false while Obama's numbers were accurate, despite them using the same formula.
Who’s saying these numbers are fake?

The same method of determine Unemployment under Obama is being used now. So snowflakes can't claim the numbers were accurate under Barry and not accurate now.
LOL

Imbecile... that’s the point. While unemployment fell under Obama, the brain-dead right kept complaining the numbers were fake. Only now that unemployment continues to drop under a Republican President does the right finally accept the figures.
A rear-guard action if I've ever seen one. The fact is that by any economic indicator, the economy is booming as it never did under President Snowflake and even more certainly would not have under his anointed successor.

There has been a watershed in the economic leadership of the country and this will not go unnoticed. However, the incessant whining about it will be.

Forum List

Back