Unemployment Rate Lowest Since 2000

You've said nothing.

So, again, are you saying Obama lied his ass off during his term by using a false formula, or are you saying snowflakes are lying now by trying to hold Trump to a different standard?

Any way you put it, Trump is 'WINNING!'

:p

I thought the numbers were faked by the Obama admin. Hmm...I guess not so much.
No, according to the formula his administration used, his numbers were 'what they were'. Using that same formula, Trump's numbers are much better. :p

WINNING!

You've said nothing.

Aw, poor baby. Trump's incredible Unemployment Rate got ya down? May i suggest you head back to your Democrat Fake News? It'll sooth your painful butthurt? Ok, have a good one. :)

So, again, are you saying Obama lied his ass off during his term by using a false formula, or are you saying snowflakes are lying now by trying to hold Trump to a different standard?

Trump is "WINNING" about like this dude was winning :laugh:

psych_distress.gif~c200

No, according to the formula his administration used, his numbers were 'what they were'. Using that same formula, Trump's numbers are much better. :p

WINNING!

You've said nothing.

Aw, poor baby. Trump's incredible Unemployment Rate got ya down? May i suggest you head back to your Democrat Fake News? It'll sooth your painful butthurt? Ok, have a good one. :)

No more incredible than Obama's.

You've said nothing.

That's what you said, dope.

4.1%??

Who is Trump trying to fool?

The REAL number of people unemployed is over 50%

Oh, you mean workforce participation? It is unchanged.
But according to Obama and snowflakes that has nothing to do with figuring out the unemployment rate...remember? :p

According to you it sure did.

2. 4.6 unemployment rate....sounds great, especially when you don't count the 94 million Americans not wrking /in the work force and NOT all being to old to work.

Barry doctors his unemployment numbers as much as he doctored his Stimulus bill's "# of jobs created / saved".

Dope.

Nice thread.

tenor.gif

WINNING!

You've said nothing.

Hussein never achieved 4.1% Unemployment.

Oh, you mean workforce participation? It is unchanged.
But according to Obama and snowflakes that has nothing to do with figuring out the unemployment rate...remember? :p

According to you it sure did.

2. 4.6 unemployment rate....sounds great, especially when you don't count the 94 million Americans not wrking /in the work force and NOT all being to old to work.

Barry doctors his unemployment numbers as much as he doctored his Stimulus bill's "# of jobs created / saved".

Dope.

Nice thread.

View attachment 158421

Good point, how come the right no longer count children in school, disabled and elderly in their unemployment numbers?
We have decided to use the same formula that Obama used....

You can fight it out among your self's about who's employment rates are better. here on the ground 50% of us have made no gains, treading water, & expect that taxes will go up, cost of every thing will go up, and wages will remain stagnant.

'W * I * N * N * I * N * G'

Sad Day for Libs and Snowflakes, who just HATE making America great again... :p

Hiring Rebounded in October, Unemployment Rate Fell to 4.1%

"U.S. employers hired at a strong pace in October, and revisions showed the labor market weathered hurricane damage better than previously estimated.

Nonfarm payrolls
rose a seasonally adjusted 261,000 in October, a pickup from the prior month, the Labor Department said Friday.

The unemployment rate ticked down to 4.1%, its lowest level since December 2000."

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
I thought we needed all these new jobs?
Are you calling Trump a liar?

WINNING!

You've said nothing.

Hussein didn't achieve 4.1% Unemployment.

You're right. Obama achieved what, 6 or 7 full points as opposed to Trump's .5? Obama already had full employment.

WINNING!

You've said nothing.

The Great Obama cut unemployment by over 5.2%

Something Fat Donnie will never match

You can fight it out among your self's about who's employment rates are better. here on the ground 50% of us have made no gains, treading water, & expect that taxes will go up, cost of every thing will go up, and wages will remain stagnant.

To me it's not about who's is better. It's about the dopey rhetoric used when Obama was pres. Vs now.

WINNING!

You've said nothing.

The Great Obama cut unemployment by over 5.2%

Something Fat Donnie will never match

Aw, sounds like someone needs a diaper change and a nap. Poor baby. :rofl:

WINNING!

You've said nothing.

Hussein didn't achieve 4.1% Unemployment.

You're right. Obama achieved what, 6 or 7 full points as opposed to Trump's .5? Obama already had full employment.

Hussein never achieved 4.1% Unemployment. Sorry Hater-Bot, but them's the facts.

Forum List

Back