Unemploy Rate A Reflection of P A R T Time Jobs & Discouraged Leaving The Work Force

Post a link to the far left saying that while Bush was president ........ g'head, I'll wait .........

So you deny that the far left drones like you were not saying anything of the sort with the numbers in first Bush term?
It's your claim. Either you can prove it or you prove you made that up.
He's better educated than Econchick pretends to be, which means that his opinions carry more weight and credibility than hers,

and that's by her own rules, not mine.

How do you know he's more educated than I am? LOL. You have no idea how much time I've spent in academia. That's why I'm constantly tearing it up.

There are plenty of "well educated idiots." Krugman is the poster boy.

My first grad thesis was spent reading every book and article Krugman had written. I know that idiot better than he knows himself.

It's fun watching pathetic liberals worship him.

It's one of the funniest things on this board.
Your posts reveal it. Like this thread for example ... you claim an expertise in economy ... but then you idiotically post something as stupid as claiming part-time jobs have increased while the unemployment rate dropped.

Your own posts reveal you're an idiot. You're delusional too ... as evidenced by your moronic claim of victory in a thread of your own creation where you fled after getting bitch-slapped by the back side of my pimp hand.

LOL.....you really are that poor at algorithms????? LMAO.

You don't know how part time jobs can be increasing while full time decrease and the overall number still be down??????????????

Boy, I need to go track down whoever gave you that GED and tell them to take it back. You're way too stupid to be a high school grad.
Your pathetically stupid strawman is noted and discarded. Of course, I never said "couldn't" happen. I said that didn't happen. Such a situation would cause the unemployment rate to increase, when in fact, it decreased. And of course, full time jobs did not decrease over that period, they increased by 8.3 million jobs.

So now you prove that not only are you a blazing imbecile, you're insanely desperate too.

What an awful existence, EconoWhore.

LOL, then why is it you stupid fucking liberals and your leftist analysis are the ones being flushed down the toilet by Americans in ALLL the polls.

Talk to the hand, limpdick, in three weeks I'll be pissing all over you while you cry incessantly.

But keep bumping this thread. Do it. I've forced you to keep doing it this long. I demand you keep doing it.
Too funny. Last time you begged me to bump a thread of yours, you ran away from me when I did. :mm: You abandoned your own thread.

:dance::dance::dance:

Oh yeah, $17 trillion and many more trillions in unfunded liabilities are not crushing debt.

Gawd you big spending Keynesians are the most dangerously gullible people on this planet.

Most of the debt was accumulated under Republican presidents.
Before Obama, 400,000 was considered OK, not good, not bad. Now if anything is added it's a celebration.

Liberals aren't raising the bar, you just cheer more when we clear a lower one.

So how did Dubya end up losing 1,000,000+ PRIVATE sector jobs in 8 years?

W sucked. He and Obama are two peas in a pod. They both love government and spend like there is no tomorrow. Neither is a friend of liberty or capitalism.

That's the point. You look at Tweedledee and Tweedledum and think they are the opposite when they are the same.

Weird how it's when we have GOPers in office, they wreck banking sectors? Harding/Coolidge, then Ronnie's S&L crisis where he ignored the regulator warnings that started in 1984 and would've stopped 90%+ of it, then Dubya's HUGE subprime ponzi scheme

Yeah, the 'same'
FACTS on Dubya s great recession US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Politics Most Blatant

Conservatives Can’t Escape Blame for the Financial Crisis

The onset of the recent financial crisis in late 2007 created an intellectual crisis for conservatives, who had been touting for decades the benefits of a hands-off approach to financial market regulation. As the crisis quickly spiraled out of control, it quickly became apparent that the massive credit bubble of the mid-2000s, followed by the inevitable bust that culminated with the financial markets freeze in the fall of 2008, occurred predominantly among those parts of the financial system that were least regulated, or where regulations existed but were largely unenforced.

Predictably, many conservatives sought to blame the bogeymen they always blamed.

Politics Most Blatant Center for American Progress

Good luck with that one.
So you deny that the far left drones like you were not saying anything of the sort with the numbers in first Bush term?
How do you know he's more educated than I am? LOL. You have no idea how much time I've spent in academia. That's why I'm constantly tearing it up.

My first grad thesis was spent reading every book and article Krugman had written. I know that idiot better than he knows himself.

Your posts reveal it. Like this thread for example ... you claim an expertise in economy ... but then you idiotically post something as stupid as claiming part-time jobs have increased while the unemployment rate dropped.

Your own posts reveal you're an idiot. You're delusional too ... as evidenced by your moronic claim of victory in a thread of your own creation where you fled after getting bitch-slapped by the back side of my pimp hand.

You don't know how part time jobs can be increasing while full time decrease and the overall number still be down??????????????

Boy, I need to go track down whoever gave you that GED and tell them to take it back. You're way too stupid to be a high school grad.
Your pathetically stupid strawman is noted and discarded. Of course, I never said "couldn't" happen. I said that didn't happen. Such a situation would cause the unemployment rate to increase, when in fact, it decreased. And of course, full time jobs did not decrease over that period, they increased by 8.3 million jobs.

So now you prove that not only are you a blazing imbecile, you're insanely desperate too.

LOL, then why is it you stupid fucking liberals and your leftist analysis are the ones being flushed down the toilet by Americans in ALLL the polls.

Talk to the hand, limpdick, in three weeks I'll be pissing all over you while you cry incessantly.

But keep bumping this thread. Do it. I've forced you to keep doing it this long. I demand you keep doing it.

It's hilarious that someone who claims to have as much education in economics as Paul Krugman can actually obsess on how many times her thread is bumped.
Even worse, get repeatedly destroyed in debate on the economy in a chat room.

Oh yeah, $17 trillion and many more trillions in unfunded liabilities are not crushing debt.

Gawd you big spending Keynesians are the most dangerously gullible people on this planet.

Most of the debt was accumulated under Republican presidents.
Before Obama, 400,000 was considered OK, not good, not bad. Now if anything is added it's a celebration.

W sucked. He and Obama are two peas in a pod. They both love government and spend like there is no tomorrow. Neither is a friend of liberty or capitalism.

That's the point. You look at Tweedledee and Tweedledum and think they are the opposite when they are the same.

Weird how it's when we have GOPers in office, they wreck banking sectors? Harding/Coolidge, then Ronnie's S&L crisis where he ignored the regulator warnings that started in 1984 and would've stopped 90%+ of it, then Dubya's HUGE subprime ponzi scheme

Yeah, the 'same'

Politics Most Blatant

The onset of the recent financial crisis in late 2007 created an intellectual crisis for conservatives, who had been touting for decades the benefits of a hands-off approach to financial market regulation. As the crisis quickly spiraled out of control, it quickly became apparent that the massive credit bubble of the mid-2000s, followed by the inevitable bust that culminated with the financial markets freeze in the fall of 2008, occurred predominantly among those parts of the financial system that were least regulated, or where regulations existed but were largely unenforced.

Predictably, many conservatives sought to blame the bogeymen they always blamed.

Good luck with that one.

It's hilarious that someone who claims to have as much education in economics as Paul Krugman can actually obsess on how many times her thread is bumped.

Ahhhh, you know us intel types, we also have a lot of expertise in propaganda. Talk to me in three weeks and I'll school ya, princess.:eusa_whistle:

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Too funny. Last time you begged me to bump a thread of yours, you ran away from me when I did. :mm: You abandoned your own thread.

LOL, Yeahhhh. I was kicking your ass at a really quick pace. You tried to keep up at a fast pace and kinda did....then at about 2AM your wimp ass disappeared. It's right there in the thread where I'm left saying, "where'd ya go................where'd ya go....................half hour later still asking where'd ya go."

Yep, you blinked, princess. Right there in the time stamp.

:afro::ack-1:

But it is fun knowing you HAVE to do what I demand. You HAVE to bump this thread because I deem it. I have powers over you.

Just watch you bump it again...LMAO.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Oh, and the OP???.....yeahhhhhhh, spot on.

LOL, Yeahhhh. I was kicking your ass at a really quick pace. You tried to keep up at a fast pace and kinda did....then at about 2AM your wimp ass disappeared. It's right there in the thread where I'm left saying, "where'd ya go................where'd ya go....................half hour later still asking where'd ya go."

Yep, you blinked, princess. Right there in the time stamp.

:afro::ack-1:
Your dementia can be seen here, where I kept bumping the thread to provoke you into returning. You wouldn't take the bait because you were getting your ass thoroughly destroyed when it was shown you lied about Jake betting with you after it was discovered he never did actually have a bet with you. Your entire thread, much like this one, was rooted in a lie of your own creation.

Then you fled.

Exhibit A ... http://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/jakey-bets-econchic-2000.376558/page-22#post-9831710

But it is fun knowing you HAVE to do what I demand. You HAVE to bump this thread because I deem it. I have powers over you.

Just watch you bump it again...LMAO.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Oh, and the OP???.....yeahhhhhhh, spot on.
Sure, EconoWhore. Post again, I demand it. Now you either flee the forum forever or succumb to my wishes.

And your OP was demonstrated to be pure lunacy as part time jobs fell, along with the unemployment rate ... your OP idiotically claimed the opposite. :eusa_doh:

And the limpdick faun responds to my demands not once but twice in 5 minutes. LOL

Keep tellin' ya, hon. If you were smart, you'd stop bumping my thread. I only started it to keep it on the first page where it's in people's faces, dumbass. I want all those undecided to keep remembering what my OP says.

Thanks for continuing to succumb to my powers.

:dev3:

And the limpdick faun responds to my demands not once but twice in 5 minutes. LOL

Keep tellin' ya, hon. If you were smart, you'd stop bumping my thread. I only started it to keep it on the first page where it's in people's faces, dumbass. I want all those undecided to keep remembering what my OP says.

Dayam, EconoWhore, I demanded you to succumb to my wishes and post again and you couldn't resist me. :mm:

Dayam, EconoWhore, I demanded you to succumb to my wishes and post again and you couldn't resist me. :mm:

Good job. You put this thread back on page 1 last night. Then I guess you figured out you'd been had. LMFAO. You libs are so slow.

Now....back to the intelligent discussion you can't keep up with.

It doesn't matter how many government statisticians come here and lie about the real state of the economy, but it is a mess.

Everyone knows it's a mess. Your hero did NOT create good jobs. Your hero did NOT create a roaring economy.

And even the artificial stock market that's been helping only the top 5% is about to hit a wall.

Good luck continuing to lie to people with common sense out there who are sick of you people's BS.

We'll be kicking your liberal asses so badly in three weeks that I'm ordering even more champagne for my party as we speak.

How's it feel to be on the losing side? Oh, you'll try to swim up that waterfall, lying to the American people all the way to Nov 4.....but they've all got your number, honey.

:2up:

Yeah, fawny, that's why Gallup shows Americans are disgusted with Obama on the economy. Because he's doing SOOO great (roll eyes). LOL. Dumb ass.

You ran on that thread. I know it and you know it.

Look, I can't help you're little dick shrunk even more by the time I was through with you. You can try to lie like those idiots Candy and Mac did.....but everyone knows I've outmaneuvered you three morons with ease.

But thanks for being my useful idiot. Keep bumping it.
Demented rightwinger, I even linked that tread (and I'll do so again) because it shows how you fled and how I kept trying to incite you to return, but you were so beaten, you refused to.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/jakey-bets-econchic-2000.376558/page-23#post-9845825

Oh, and Gallup means nothing. You still idiotically claimed the drop in the UE rate was reflective of underlying factors because they increased. But in fact, they've decreased. Even Gallup can't save your dumb ass from that level of stupidity.

When libs are losing, their language turns trashy. You have failed to prove your point and all the insults in the world won't change that.

I know Clementine.....I love it when Loser Loner and Faun pull out the "bitch" and "whore" comments.....it's a sure sign they know they've lost.

Everyone knows this is the lowest labor participation rate EVER.....and while some are people retiring, most of it is because of Obummer's policies.
It's a higher labor force participation rate than any time before 1978!
Yes, I'm aware of the how's and whys of increased participation, but that doesn't change the fact that is not the lowest ever. And the peak was in 2000. It's long been known it would decline, though the recedes ion made it worse.

Oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh pinky............it's a REAL high labor force participation rate now.
Who said it was "REAL high?????" The high was 67.3% in the first quarter 2000, so the current 62.7 is not particularly high.
But neither is it the LOWEST ever as you falsely claimed. That would be 58.1% in Dec 1954.

I didn't state it was good, or bad. I merely stated what it is.

I know you're not stupid like they are....you're just indoctrinated. Indoctrination can be fixed. Stupidity is forever. LOL
I'm indoctrinated in 1st grade math?????

You LIED about this being the lowest participation rate ever. You were FACTUALLY incorrect. There are no differing schools of thought or politics that play any role.

Last edited:
200,000 jobs plus being added to the economy

In what universe was adding 400k jobs a month only ok?

Adding 400K a month was the rate that was considered even for absorbing new workers, that is why is was OK. With Obama, liberals like to focus on the unemployment rate. However, the labor participation rate has plummeted. That is the difference between the pre-Obama world where 400K was just OK and the new one where any job is great news, even if the number of jobs aren't keeping up with population growth and wages are not keeping up with inflation.
You should check your numbers. We've added 400k jobs once since Clinton left office and it was under Obama. We've added more than 400k jobs just 15 times since 1980.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say you made all of that up.
Where did you go Kaz?

Attachments

• Jobs.png
    Jobs.png
    19 KB · Views: 44

Good job. You put this thread back on page 1 last night. Then I guess you figured out you'd been had. LMFAO. You libs are so slow.

It doesn't matter how many government statisticians come here and lie about the real state of the economy, but it is a mess.

Everyone knows it's a mess. Your hero did NOT create good jobs. Your hero did NOT create a roaring economy.

And even the artificial stock market that's been helping only the top 5% is about to hit a wall.

Good luck continuing to lie to people with common sense out there who are sick of you people's BS.

We'll be kicking your liberal asses so badly in three weeks that I'm ordering even more champagne for my party as we speak.

How's it feel to be on the losing side? Oh, you'll try to swim up that waterfall, lying to the American people all the way to Nov 4.....but they've all got your number, honey.

Good idea to deviate away from the thread topic since it's been proven to be nothing but more EconoWhore bullshit. And your idiocy about intentionally lying in the thread title isn't going to fool anybody in this forum who hasn't already decided how they're going to vote. Forums like this one tend to attract partisans. Besides, your avatar appears with the thread title which immediately raises a red flag that the thread is based on lies by a brain-dead rightard given that is the reputation you've established here.

And as far as the election goes, what exactly do you think is going to change politically should Republicans win the Senate? You think Republicans will get anything they want passed into law? You think they'll be able repeal ObamaCare after failing more than 40 times in the past? You think they'll be any more or less receptive to Obama's policies? Personally, I don't see much changing, no matter who wins the Senate.

Yeah, the 'same'

Politics Most Blatant

Good luck with that one.

I lost interest in his first sentence about "GOPers." Since i"m not one. I stopped reading.

Got it, you aren't 'one', you just support them and most of their policies :ahole-1:

I do? Which ones?

Good idea to deviate away from the thread topic since it's been proven to be nothing but more EconoWhore bullshit. And your idiocy about intentionally lying in the thread title isn't going to fool anybody in this forum who hasn't already decided how they're going to vote. Forums like this one tend to attract partisans. Besides, your avatar appears with the thread title which immediately raises a red flag that the thread is based on lies by a brain-dead rightard given that is the reputation you've established here.

And as far as the election goes, what exactly do you think is going to change politically should Republicans win the Senate? You think Republicans will get anything they want passed into law? You think they'll be able repeal ObamaCare after failing more than 40 times in the past? You think they'll be any more or less receptive to Obama's policies? Personally, I don't see much changing, no matter who wins the Senate.

All that to start explaining early why you'll be crying so much when you libs lose the Senate???? LMAO.

We're kicking your asses in these econ threads.

Suck it up, princess. :)

200,000 jobs plus being added to the economy

Adding 400K a month was the rate that was considered even for absorbing new workers, that is why is was OK. With Obama, liberals like to focus on the unemployment rate. However, the labor participation rate has plummeted. That is the difference between the pre-Obama world where 400K was just OK and the new one where any job is great news, even if the number of jobs aren't keeping up with population growth and wages are not keeping up with inflation.
You should check your numbers. We've added 400k jobs once since Clinton left office and it was under Obama. We've added more than 400k jobs just 15 times since 1980.

Where did you go Kaz?

I'm not a genie, you can't rub my lamp and make me appear.

You're right regarding normal times What has been abysmal has been job creation coming out of a recession. Typically rates at that point are higher as companies rehire. And if you look at jobs created and the size of the labor force, the numbers don't jive.

Where did you go Kaz?

You're right regarding normal times What has been abysmal has been job creation coming out of a recession. Typically rates at that point are higher as companies rehire. And if you look at jobs created and the size of the labor force, the numbers don't jive.

You should see in the Median Income thread where Pinqy - bless his heart - explains exactly why the stats are all jacked up

And whose fault is that?

The way we calculate unemployment was switched during the Clinton years!
Sort of. Computerization, a better questionaire. But one minor change to the definition of unemployed (dealing with people hired but not yet working) and that's about it. The only major definitional changes were for categories already not included in the UE rate calculations.

Where did you go Kaz?

Comparing to past recessions/expansions is fine if all conditions are comparable.

This is the first recession/expansion since WWII that included the loss of 600,000 government jobs.

Forum List

Back