Unedited Acorn Video aired

ACORN, fine, fine people. If I ever wanted to import and pimp out underage girls as prostitutes ACORN would be my first stop to set up my operation.

It looks like your boy O'Keefe has himself an integrity problem, Frank.

For not airing hours of video....yeah, right

"On Sept. 15, 2009, my office began an investigation into possible criminality on the part of three ACORN employees," Brooklyn District Attorney Charles Hynes said in a one-paragraph statement issued Monday afternoon.

"That investigation is now concluded and no criminality has been found."

While the video by James O'Keefe and Hannah Giles seemed to show three ACORN workers advising a prostitute how to hide ill-gotten gains, the unedited version was not as clear, according to a law enforcement source.

"They edited the tape to meet their agenda," said the source.

Sorry, Frank, but the Brooklyn DA disagrees with you.

One of Dubya's big mistakes was not prosecuting ACORN under RICO, they make the Gambinos look like amateurs.

Remember this.links and the picture at the site.:lol:

Unreal: MSNBC edits clip of man with gun at Obama rally to support racism narrativeposted at 7:42 pm on August 19, 2009 by Allahpundit
Share on Facebook | printer-friendly I missed this yesterday at Newsbusters but Treacher, rightly aghast, tipped me to it this afternoon. Never will you see a starker example of MSNBC getting away with the sort of deception for which Fox News would be pilloried, especially in the context of race. If you missed Monday’s post about this, go watch the footage (or look at this photo) and see if you can deduce why they wouldn’t want to show the guy with the rifle from the neck up during this particular segment. For all the well-deserved heat that MSNBC’s primetime line-up has taken for its demagoguery — Maddow has been notably egregious during the health-care blowup — this proves that they’re not above pulling this crap during their daytime “hard news” segments either.

go here to see and read the rest..
Hot Air Blog Archive Unreal: MSNBC edits clip of man with gun at Obama rally to support racism narrative

Your totally lame and desperate attempt to deflect from the thread's topic is noted.

no defect, just pointing out the damn TRUTH about Pmsnbc and Rachel Maddow.
by the way, where is the friggen video so we can all judge it, cause I wouldn't waste my precious time watching that guy, Maddow.:lol:

phobe

"On Sept. 15, 2009, my office began an investigation into possible criminality on the part of three ACORN employees," Brooklyn District Attorney Charles Hynes said in a one-paragraph statement issued Monday afternoon.

While the video by James O'Keefe and Hannah Giles seemed to show three ACORN workers advising a prostitute how to hide ill-gotten gains, the unedited version was not as clear, according to a law enforcement source.

Oh Deary! The Brooklyn DA you say? Charles Hynes could not find anything criminal about ACORN, that just shatters my faith in humanity.

where did that say it was the Brooklyn DA that said that?

Remember this.links and the picture at the site.:lol:

Unreal: MSNBC edits clip of man with gun at Obama rally to support racism narrativeposted at 7:42 pm on August 19, 2009 by Allahpundit
Share on Facebook | printer-friendly I missed this yesterday at Newsbusters but Treacher, rightly aghast, tipped me to it this afternoon. Never will you see a starker example of MSNBC getting away with the sort of deception for which Fox News would be pilloried, especially in the context of race. If you missed Monday’s post about this, go watch the footage (or look at this photo) and see if you can deduce why they wouldn’t want to show the guy with the rifle from the neck up during this particular segment. For all the well-deserved heat that MSNBC’s primetime line-up has taken for its demagoguery — Maddow has been notably egregious during the health-care blowup — this proves that they’re not above pulling this crap during their daytime “hard news” segments either.

go here to see and read the rest..
Hot Air Blog Archive Unreal: MSNBC edits clip of man with gun at Obama rally to support racism narrative

Your totally lame and desperate attempt to deflect from the thread's topic is noted.

by the way, where is the friggen video so we can all judge it, cause I wouldn't waste my precious time watching that guy, Maddow.:lol:

You know what's funny? That so many Republican leaders would spend Republican Party money watching women "pretending" to be like Rachel, but who slap and pinch each other.
And they watch it while eating very expensive dinners paid for by Republicans who call Rachel a "man". Isn't that fucking funny? Seriously, I can hardly type because I'm laughing so hard.

I have to save this post. So the next time I'm feeling down, I can read it for another good laugh.

You know what's funny? That so many Republican leaders would spend Republican Party money watching women "pretending" to be like Rachel, but who slap and pinch each other.
And they watch it while eating very expensive dinners paid for by Republicans who call Rachel a "man". Isn't that fucking funny? Seriously, I can hardly type because I'm laughing so hard.

I have to save this post. So the next time I'm feeling down, I can read it for another good laugh.

wow, when did you Liberal men find looking at some strippers a bad thing.:lol:
you didn't seem to have a problem with Barny Frank and his boyfriend running a prostitution ring out of their house.

Last edited:

where did that say it was the Brooklyn DA that said that?
[/QOUTE]

It's clear in my post what the DA said and what "the source" said. Your desperate attempt to find some way to put me on the defensive is not going work.

LOL, we always have to be on our toes with you lefties, you always insinuate and insert shit that ISN'T THERE.:lol:

Like O'Keefe did with the pimp video?

Or does it not bother you when it is a right winger who is being dishonest?

LOL, we always have to be on our toes with you lefties, you always insinuate and insert shit that ISN'T THERE.:lol:

why should it bother me, it doesnt bother you all the crap that Acorn has been ACCUSED of and their members have been CONVICTED OF.

Brooklyn DA puts out an APB for "Charles Hynes ass"

The Brooklyn DA's office announces a substantial reward for anyone knowing the whereabouts of Charles Hynes ass, "The DA has tried unsuccessfully to find it with both of his hands so we're outreaching to the public and asking for their assistance in this matter"

Last edited:

you didn't seem to have a problem with Barny Frank and his boyfriend running a prostitution ring out of their house.

Who said looking at strippers is a "bad" thing? I'm not out preaching Bible and "fake family values" and then going to lesbian strippers. I just go to the strippers, but it's been awhile.

why should it bother me, it doesnt bother you all the crap that Acorn has been ACCUSED of and their members have been CONVICTED OF.

Are you referring to the voter registration fraud cases where ACORN turned in their own people?

Yeah, I have a problem with people trying to committing voter registration fraud.

Thanks for admitting what we already knew:

That you, stephanie, are a total partisan hack who has zero problem with the right lying to push their agenda and take down their political enemies.

Who said looking at strippers is a "bad" thing? I'm not out preaching Bible and "fake family values" and then going to lesbian strippers. I just go to the strippers, but it's been awhile.

when nothing else, resort to the SAME OLE tired lines that a liberal spouts.
what the hell does that say about you, at least SOME people try to live by morals and values. are you saying liberals don't have any so they don't have to try?:lol:

Here it is again, folks ... Stephanie admitting that it doesn't bother her when a right winger is the one being dishonest.

Forum List

Back