Unedited Acorn Video aired

R

rdean

Did anyone watch the unedited Acorn Video on Rachel Maddow? I wonder what those at Fox think about what was aired? Will they comment?

Turns out the Hispanic guy who was fired from Acorn for "helping with child prostitution" is on record for having called the police right after they left. He lost his job. They screwed him good. Can he sue?

Part of what started the investigation against those clever young Republicans. Shining examples of that political party.

I hope this guy does some time, but he wont. I said that from the beginning. He is a fine example of what the republicans are about what fox is all about as well.

Lol.

I don't see any members named "Beck's Buddy" saying it isn't true so I guess it is.

Does this mean Acorn deserves an apology from them?

well now, if it was on PMSnbc and Rachel Maddow, THEN IT MUST BE THE TURTH:lol:

I hope this guy does some time, but he wont. I said that from the beginning. He is a fine example of what the republicans are about what fox is all about as well.

is there anyone or any Republican you don't want to send to jail?:lol:

ACORN, fine, fine people. If I ever wanted to import and pimp out underage girls as prostitutes ACORN would be my first stop to set up my operation.

Remember this.links and the picture at the site.:lol:

Unreal: MSNBC edits clip of man with gun at Obama rally to support racism narrativeposted at 7:42 pm on August 19, 2009 by Allahpundit
Share on Facebook | printer-friendly I missed this yesterday at Newsbusters but Treacher, rightly aghast, tipped me to it this afternoon. Never will you see a starker example of MSNBC getting away with the sort of deception for which Fox News would be pilloried, especially in the context of race. If you missed Monday’s post about this, go watch the footage (or look at this photo) and see if you can deduce why they wouldn’t want to show the guy with the rifle from the neck up during this particular segment. For all the well-deserved heat that MSNBC’s primetime line-up has taken for its demagoguery — Maddow has been notably egregious during the health-care blowup — this proves that they’re not above pulling this crap during their daytime “hard news” segments either.

go here to see and read the rest..
Hot Air Blog Archive Unreal: MSNBC edits clip of man with gun at Obama rally to support racism narrative

Unreal: MSNBC edits clip of man with gun at Obama rally to support racism narrativeposted at 7:42 pm on August 19, 2009 by Allahpundit
Share on Facebook | printer-friendly I missed this yesterday at Newsbusters but Treacher, rightly aghast, tipped me to it this afternoon. Never will you see a starker example of MSNBC getting away with the sort of deception for which Fox News would be pilloried, especially in the context of race. If you missed Monday’s post about this, go watch the footage (or look at this photo) and see if you can deduce why they wouldn’t want to show the guy with the rifle from the neck up during this particular segment. For all the well-deserved heat that MSNBC’s primetime line-up has taken for its demagoguery — Maddow has been notably egregious during the health-care blowup — this proves that they’re not above pulling this crap during their daytime “hard news” segments either.

Hot Air Blog Archive Unreal: MSNBC edits clip of man with gun at Obama rally to support racism narrative

Your totally lame and desperate attempt to deflect from the thread's topic is noted.

ACORN, fine, fine people. If I ever wanted to import and pimp out underage girls as prostitutes ACORN would be my first stop to set up my operation.

It looks like your boy O'Keefe has himself an integrity problem, Frank.

Your totally lame and desperate attempt to deflect from the thread's topic is noted.

no defect, just pointing out the damn TRUTH about Pmsnbc and Rachel Maddow.
by the way, where is the friggen video so we can all judge it, cause I wouldn't waste my precious time watching that guy, Maddow.:lol:

by the way, where is the friggen video so we can all judge it, cause I wouldn't waste my precious time watching that guy, Maddow.:lol:

No, you are deflecting.

well now, if it was on PMSnbc and Rachel Maddow, THEN IT MUST BE THE TURTH:lol:

You're wrong. It's only true if it's on Fox.

fox-20080702-redicliffe.jpg

fox-20080702-steinberg.jpg

No, you are deflecting.

call it whatever you wish.
people need to know not to TRUST pmsnbc. and I find it my duty to spread it around.

Forum List

Back