UnderGround Battle

it_is_the_light

Gold Member
Reaction score
Blessed To Teach

I. CIA Deep State criminals control Mass Media – Operation Mockingbird II. Elites are AGAINST “we the people” - Not Left vs. Right, but elite criminals wanting $$ and power III. STORM of a silent civil war is here (Military/NSA vs. Criminal Elites) and “we the people” are being informed (Qanon)

URGENT MESSAGE: Fires and D.U.M.Bs (Deep Underground Military Bases). Underground War, Happening Now

JackOfNoTrades

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Blessed To Teach

I. CIA Deep State criminals control Mass Media – Operation Mockingbird II. Elites are AGAINST “we the people” - Not Left vs. Right, but elite criminals wanting $$ and power III. STORM of a silent civil war is here (Military/NSA vs. Criminal Elites) and “we the people” are being informed (Qanon)

URGENT MESSAGE: Fires and D.U.M.Bs (Deep Underground Military Bases). Underground War, Happening Now
We are...just..days..away..from the re-incarnation of the Jade Helm exercises. Grab your tin foil. Tune your radio to Savage. Make sure those canned beans don't look any darker than they should on the label (cause your spouse put the idea in your head that it was food that was spoiled). Dammit, I was looking forward to black-eyed pea salad...THEY'RE TAKING AWAY MY SALAD!!

candycorn

Alis volat propriis
Reaction score
It’s for real this time? Right?

Shawnee_b

Gold Member
Reaction score
Cool. I been going to post some of this stuff too.

Lots going on. Children rescued from tunnels. In odd places people think there are quakes, it's not, it's tunnels being blown.

I have have first had experience. In the AF I was ADC, Air Defense Command, NORAD. I have been inside Cheyene Mountain, NORAD main HQ. In 74 it was already widely known in certain circles there was a tunnel to Stapleton in Denver.

Couple years back persons may remember the "military training to fight in tunnels" and thought nothing of it. Yeah well it's here.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List