Under Pedo Peter, America's Ukrainian allies will suffer the same fate as our Afghan allies.

TheGreatSatan

Diamond Member
Jun 17, 2019
At this point, it looks like Ukraine is done for. Ukrainians who sided with the west best flee. Soon we will see pictures of Ukrainians clinging to the landing gear of the last plane leaving. This was all done by design. Americans are being robbed.

I don't wish the Ukrainians ill, I just don't want another nickel spent on them. They are losing and it looks like it's going to be a long and drawn out affair.

And piss on the gop neocons that have found common cause with the dem virtue-signalers. I guess their PACs are pretty fat about now.
You don't see much help from Europe. They are to dependent on Putin because of Pedo Peter approving his pipeline.

I don't wish the Ukrainians ill, I just don't want another nickel spent on them. They are losing and it looks like it's going to be a long and drawn out affair.

And piss on the gop neocons that have found common cause with the dem virtue-signalers. I guess their PACs are pretty fat about now.

Biden has imported no less than 10 million people through the southern border.

Maybe we should pass a bill to let 10 million Ukrainians have refugee status and come to the USA?

They are all white - I don't think the Nazi democrats would go for that....

Is that really true?
Yes, it really is.

{
Natalie is most well-known for her videos on the Chinese-controlled Tiktok platform. According to the platform, Natalie has 101.8 million views on her videos.

The “Peto Peter” phone number was previously thought to be from Hunter’s iPhone, but Breitbart News’s forensic analysis of Hunter’s digital footprint shows the contact alias is from Hunter’s iPad, which appears to belong to Joe Biden’s grandchild named Hunter. Joe Biden’s grandchild named Hunter is the son of Hallie.

“I’m going to the boys b-ball game instead of practice because my teeth hurt so bad
1f62d@2x Hunter Biden’s ‘Pedo Peter’ Contact Alias Is Natalie Biden’s, Daughter of Late Brother Beau Featured Politics Top Stories [your]NEWS
so that you don’t haft to pick me up at 3:00,” a text from the grandchild’s iPad reads to a contact named, “mom.” The contact name “mom” matches the phone number of Hallie.

The “Peto Peter” contact alias first made headlines from a reported hack by 4chan users into Hunter Biden’s personal iCloud account on Sunday. Screenshots of the leaked data from the iCloud revealed unverified imagines of illicit activities with prostitutes and drug possession.}

Forum List

Back