Under California Bill, you could only use internet once a month...or is it something else?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Good for them!

Now here’s a suggestion for all you California bashers:

If you don’t like what’s going on in California, stay the fuck out.

Live your life in your flyover shithole and mind your own business for a change.

Good for them!

Live your life in your flyover shithole and mind your own business for a change.

Enjoy yourself in the world's largest open air sewer.

Good for them!

Imagine if left wingers said you could only buy one book a month, or read one newspaper a month, or post on the internet one time a month...... no one would stand for that....yet. But here we have California trying to limit your ability to buy a gun to one a month.....no other Right would be allowed to be treated this way.....

NRA-ILA | Californians could buy no more than one long gun a month under bill sent to Gov. Jerry Brown

Challenge it, they'll lose bigly.

Shall not be infringed

Good for them!

I’m a lifelong New Yorker.

But I do recognize California as the second most important place in the country.

Good for them!

But I do recognize California as the second most important place in the country.
Yes Mexicans love it.

Good for them!

It could fall into the Pacific for all I care.

It could fall into the Pacific for all I care

Nobody gives a shit about what your kind cares about.

Funny that's how I feel about you, toad.

California should leave the Union. Immediately. They'd be bankrupt in five years
They may be already. Business and people leaving as soon as they can, and the never ending flood of illegals. All bad. And then Jerry Brown is retiring amid rumors he may commute the sentence of every pos on death row. Thank GOD I don't live in that shit hole.

They may be already. Business and people leaving as soon as they can, and the never ending flood of illegals. All bad. And then Jerry Brown is retiring amid rumors he may commute the sentence of every pos on death row. Thank GOD I don't live in that shit hole.

^

Sour grapes.

It could fall into the Pacific for all I care

Nobody gives a shit about what your kind cares about.

Funny that's how I feel about you, toad.

California should leave the Union. Immediately. They'd be bankrupt in five years

Nearly a trillion dollars in unfunded debt and they are making no effort to address it.

^

Sour grapes.
I never lived in that shit hole. Next lie.

It would be challenged before he finished signing the bill and will likely be slapped down by the courts.

U
Good for them!

Whenever I see a "Visit California" commecial...I just laugh. :auiqs.jpg:

Good for them!

Tezass is the biggest sewer in America.

Good for them!

That is where you live not here in California.
It's on the media at least once a week that it is indeed an outdoor sewer. You can lie all you want but that changes nothing. Now go clean up the shit on the street.

Forum List

Back