Under AI’s Watchful Eye, China Wants to Raise Smarter Students

This is interesting. Soon they will use a computer to program what their children want or feel. Chinese: the world's first cyborgs. No wonder Chinese students are by far the heaviest users of student psychiatric help programs at western universities.

I have an idea. Let a computer convert the sexual energy of each Chinese student into maths problems. That way there Wil be al lot less of them in the future.

This looks oppressive to me.
Besides this new monitoring, China, unlike the USA, is very focused on not just AI, but genetic IQ.
They are studying what is taboo in the West, and how to boost it.
5+ min WSJ vid

`
China wanting smarter students just means they want people that can do more then milk the goat

2A7E429F00000578-0-image-a-2_1436785210205.jpg

Besides this new monitoring, China, unlike the USA, is very focused on not just AI, but genetic IQ.
5+ min WSJ vid

`
I hate to break it to you but Chinese students are not attached to brainwave trackers and AI has whatever meaning one puts on it since AI does not exist yet.

An AI computer will ask you if it is still alive when powered off, so kid there is no AI computers run code and do what is programmed

5+ min WSJ vid

A scary video for two reasons. Compare that to elementary schools in the US which are undisciplined chaos (in Florida). The US could not use that totalitarian system. Secondly the Chinese would gain more intellectual power and academic discipline very quickly and put US technology advancements to shame.

I would not call the system AI because it is a monitoring system. AI generally requires machine learning through artificial neural networks.

I have used a brain wave monitor before and they are a great continuous feedback device for meditation. The Chinese students apparently don't have have that immediate feedback but get it through a teacher. Watch out the Chinese Cyborgs are coming.

5+ min WSJ vid

A scary video for two reasons. Compare that to elementary schools in the US which are undisciplined chaos (in Florida). The US could not use that totalitarian system. Secondly the Chinese would gain more intellectual power and academic discipline very quickly and put US technology advancements to shame.

I would not call the system AI because it is a monitoring system. AI generally requires machine learning through artificial neural networks.

I have used a brain wave monitor before and they are a great continuous feedback device for meditation. The Chinese students apparently don't have have that immediate feedback but get it through a teacher. Watch out the Chinese Cyborgs are coming.
The USA and Europe has had that system for hundreds of years, it's called college and universities, see the brightest kids get together to learn and meet another of the opposite sex.

China is in the dark ages and will never come out

Forum List

Back