Undeclared recession

Shrink and swell is typically a normal business cycle but this kind of shrinkage is substantial. Despite the bright and shining prognostications bellowing forth from the propaganda mills reality speaks in ways that cannot be buried in copious verbage.

OMG if we are doing this badly, imagine what will happen when the Trump tax breaks expire in 2025

When 2025 draws to a close, so will many of the sweeping Trump-era GOP tax breaks established by the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) of 2017. While the legislation made some tax cuts to corporate profit permanent, lowered individual tax rates will expire on Dec. 31, 2025, and will revert to pre-TCJA levels.

OMG if we are doing this badly, imagine what will happen when the Trump tax breaks expire in 2025

When 2025 draws to a close, so will many of the sweeping Trump-era GOP tax breaks established by the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) of 2017. While the legislation made some tax cuts to corporate profit permanent, lowered individual tax rates will expire on Dec. 31, 2025, and will revert to pre-TCJA levels.
I'm sure that there are some sectors of the economy that are absolutely splendid for the very tiny segment that benefit by it. But yes I have to agree with you any additional strain on the already red hot family budget is going to be exponentially painful.

Ahh so when you were talking about boys and girls growing up in the 50s, and how much easier things were 70 years ago, you actually meant FIVE years ago?
Are you insane? When was I talking about boys and girls growing up in the 50s?

Forum List

Back