'Uncle Tim' slur against Tim Scott trends on Twitter after his Biden rebuttal

Kamala agreed with Tim Scott that America isn't racist but she added that racism still exists to keep the narrative alive.

Kamala agreed with Tim Scott that America isn't racist but she added that racism still exists to keep the narrative alive.
Of course racism exists. It's alive and well in the media and Democrat party.

Come on lefties...you know you have to denounce this racism.

Why do you condone racism from the left?

You lefties cannot dodge this....its national news.

You are damn right this country is racist.....from the left.

There are thousands of these on Twitter....why arent they being removed?

Leftists are some sick as fuck racists.

Who is @seanathon226?

One of your fellow DemoKKKrats. Check out their Twitter feed. BLM-supporting racist left-wing nutter.

Are you triggered again?
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

No. Your casual racism doesn't surprise me at all anymore.

This is going bad for the left.
It's about at the level where they switch tactics, in unison, and claim the false flag of "those were righties that posted the racist insult, trying to make the left look bad".
I'm actually surprised none of our local LWNJ dingbats have done it in this thread yet.
Silly groupthinkers.

Whats so astonishing to me is how the leftists just accept this blantant racism without condemning it,

There is systemic racism on the left...we need to eradicate it.

You lefty cuck communist cowards ought to be ashamed of yourselves. You are nothing but useful idiots to the ruling elite.

Scott, who is Black, declared the United States is not a racist country while noting he had encountered racism in his life. Some of it, he said, came from the left in the form of being called an "Uncle Tom," a derogatory phrase for Blacks who are viewed as too deferential to Whites.

Any black person who lives in a fantasy world where they don't see the racism is an Uncle Tom.

The sad thing is, the character in the book was actually a heroic figure... Uncle Tom became derogatory when blacks realized that white people only go along with change when you threaten to break their stuff.

View attachment 485141
You mean terrorize whites don't you in order to get free stuff?

What FREE STUFF have black folks gotten that white folks haven't?

It's funny watching white racist on this forum defending Tim Scott, as long as, he is coonin he is their boy.
Why can't Tim Scott say whatever he wants without being scorned by you and others? Because he is black?

It's just like this forum he can say whatever he wants and then I can say whatever I want. See how that works.
Answer my question... if you dare. Why do you use racial slurs against Tim Scott? Is it because he is black?

It's funny watching white racist on this forum defending Tim Scott, as long as, he is coonin he is their boy.
Why can't Tim Scott say whatever he wants without being scorned by you and others? Because he is black?

It's just like this forum he can say whatever he wants and then I can say whatever I want. See how that works.
Answer my question... if you dare. Why do you use racial slurs against Tim Scott? Is it because he is black?

What racial slur did I use?

What racial slur did I use?
Cooning is a verb derived from the word coon. A coon was/is a person of african decent whose sole purpose was/is to entertain white people. These 'coons' started out as wearing black face, characterized by haveing big eyes and painting big red lips on their face. These people would tap dance, play instruments and sing.

Cooning is someone is acting like a 'coon'.

It's funny, how so many Trump cultists post the same talking points at the same time.

It's almost as if they're being fed talking points by their masters.

Oh wait, they are. That's really what this board is useful for, seeing what propaganda is being fed to the Trump cult.
Hey dummy, it was dimtards like you posting a racial slur against Tim Scott all over Twitter. You must have missed that in the OP.

He just talk way too white
Lemme go and loot to show my outrage

Biden so many feelings laden buzz words while zero nuts and bolts except wealth is bad. Hilarious as he’s done his utmost best for 40 years to become one of those 650 billionaires he was pissing on.

One thing that you can always count on, is that Incel Joe will always take the side of violent, destructive subhuman criminal pieces of shit, against that of actual human beings.

Always.

One thing you can count on is Mormon Bob considers white people's property more important than Black lives, because that's what you do when you are a racist and belong to a cult started by a kiddy-diddler.

Forum List

Back