Uncle Sam wants your DNA: The FBI's diabolical plan to create a nation of suspects

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
“As more and more data flows from your body and brain to the smart machines via the biometric sensors, it will become easy for corporations and government agencies to know you, manipulate you, and make decisions on your behalf. Even more importantly, they could decipher the deep mechanisms of all bodies and brains, and thereby gain the power to engineer life. If we want to prevent a small elite from monopolising such godlike powers, and if we want to prevent humankind from splitting into biological castes, the key question is: who owns the data? Does the data about my DNA, my brain and my life belong to me, to the government, to a corporation, or to the human collective?”―Professor Yuval Noah Harari
Uncle Sam Wants Your DNA: The FBI’s Diabolical Plan to Create a Nation of Suspects

Sheep you are all guilty until proven innocent. Loons haven't picked up on that yet. But you see all our information is a huge data gathering database. All that shit gathered on you is and will be used against you in ways your pea sized retard brains can't even think off yet, but we can and we have. & it's scientifically documented shit most are to fkn stupid to realize even exist.

• Banned
And don't ever send your DNA in to any of those "ancestry" outfits....They're turning it all over.

So i've heard, They were also gathering it during the 80's . know how the moment a baby is born they shoot it up with their anti freeze etc, well they tell new moms this BLOOD bs ( billirubin) well little do most morons realize it but they have been sending it to a huge gov. data gathering center on every baby born .

I will see iff I can ffind that article.

Forum List

Back