Unbelievable! Maddow wouldn't air Trump's victory speech in Iowa because of .. guess what?!

That's not a real thing. Joe Biden has unfailingly supported Hunter through his addiction and recovery. LIke a father should.

Can you imagine a republican doing that?

I can't.

And in his foreign business venture too, right?!

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

integrity Re the news!

Can you believe this?

Another case of liberals pretending to be in favor of something good (unbiased news coverage) when in fact it is just the opposite!
It's her show. She calls the shots.

You're right, she should have said "fucking lies", not "untrue things". People need to stop minimizing this shit.
Despite censorship by the lib media trump is advancing his candidacy

I'm sorry, but since when does a person who spent three years trying to convince us that Trump and Putin colluded to steal the 2016 elections, and told us that if we got "vaccinated" that we couldn't get Covid or spread it to anyone else, be the arbiter of truth? It sounds to me that she doesn't want people to hear from Trump himself, but let her, and others in the media, tell you what you should think from their point of view.

110 contacts between Russia and the Trump campaign.

No, we were told that infection effects would be much less. They got it wrong about spreading it around, but so did the anti vax 'just get it' nonsense.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

integrity Re the news!

Can you believe this?

Another case of liberals pretending to be in favor of something good (unbiased news coverage) when in fact it is just the opposite!
Well, it's actually believable because she utterly suffers from TDS, just like the Lefties here.

110 contacts between Russia and the Trump campaign.

No, we were told that infection effects would be much less. They got it wrong about spreading it around, but so did the anti vax 'just get it' nonsense.

So, tell me who was charged with colluding with Russia? Not even convicted, just charged.

Wrong, former CDC director Walensky said in a Senate committee in May 2021 “Data have emerged again that [demonstrate] that even if you were to get infected during post vaccination that you can’t give it to anyone else,” Walensky said in response to a question about the new CDC guidance for vaccinated people and masks."

President Biden said that in a CNN town hall meeting, BIDEN: “You’re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations.”

Maddow: "Now we know that the vaccines work well enough that the virus stops with every vaccinated person," Maddow said on her show the evening of March 29, 2021.

"A vaccinated person gets exposed to the virus, the virus does not infect them, the virus cannot then use that person to go anywhere else," she added with a shrug. "It cannot use a vaccinated person as a host to go get more people."

What you're doing right now is engaging in a bit of revisionist history.

No, Peanut Galley, that there were Russian contacts with the Trump campaign is fact, and I won't re-litigate it with you. No, this is not a just 'once more' thing.

MAGA will not succeed in revising history.

No, Peanut Galley, that there were Russian contacts with the Trump campaign is fact, and I won't re-litigate it with you. No, this is not a just 'once more' thing.

MAGA will not succeed in revising history.
You didn't answer my question about collusion? Is Google broke so you can't link the names of the people who were indicted, charged, convicted with collusion with Putin? Let me save you the search. In the final Mueller Report, Mueller concluded this:

Special counsel Robert Mueller found that neither Donald Trump nor any of his aides colluded with Russia during the 2016 election, according to a letter delivered to Congress on Sunday by the US attorney general.

Revise that history, Horses.

You didn't answer my question about collusion? Is Google broke so you can't link the names of the people who were indicted, charged, convicted with collusion with Putin? Let me save you the search. In the final Mueller Report, Mueller concluded this:

Special counsel Robert Mueller found that neither Donald Trump nor any of his aides colluded with Russia during the 2016 election, according to a letter delivered to Congress on Sunday by the US attorney general.

Revise that history, Horses.
We are not re-litigatijng your errors.

The investigation found more than 100 contacts between the Russians and the Trump staff.

Mueller did not exonerate Trump.

We are not re-litigatijng your errors.

The investigation found more than 100 contacts between the Russians and the Trump staff.

Mueller did not exonerate Trump.
He didn't exonerate Trump on charges of obstruction of justice. "Mueller emphasized, however, that his analysis of the evidence did not clear the president of obstruction. Said Mueller: “f we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, we are unable to reach that judgment.” After a multi-year investigation, the Mueller team concluded that there was no collusion between Trump or anyone on his staff with Putin or anyone associated with Putin. You can tout the more than 100 contacts all you want. You can't explain why the Mueller team decided that none of those contacts rose to the level of collusion.

So, there's no need to re-litigate my errors, because I can produce the receipts that back up my claims. You can't.

Forum List

Back