UN Resolutions that Israel has defied/ ignored

01-05-2009, 09:22 AM

Was when I posted this.

The first I knew of the retraction was today.

I didnt get it from the raw story , I got it by typing in Irsraeli bomb damage of Palestine.

Now does anyone want to claim no Israeli bombs have caused this type of damage when we know that Hundereds of Palestinians are dead?

I made a mistake and had to beg you guys to link me to it.

I posted a video labeled as current bomb damage.

Now I have seen the retraction and posted it my self.

How was that a Lie?

Tell me folks does that mean the recently bombed and dead Palestinians are not dead?

That the children in that school they Israelis bombed are not dead?

That the Israeli bombs are not far more powerful than anything the Palestinians have?

It was not a lie.

I did NOT avoid the thread , I had to beg you to link me back to it.

Hey Truthmatters when are you going to apologize for that fraudulent Palestinian video link you posted? Still running and dodging and weaving I see...

I had to beg you guys to even figure out what you were talking about.

That is some real running and dodging huh?

The video was labeled as a current damage shot.

How hard would any of you try to correct your own record?

I had to beg you guys to even figure out what you were talking about.

That is some real running and dodging huh?

The video was labeled as a current damage shot.

How hard would any of you try to correct your own record?
So have you apologized yet? :confused:

11-27-2008, 06:03 PM
Gord
Registered User Join Date: Nov 2008

To those of you who frivolously dismiss these inquiries into whether Obama is qualified to be president, you are showing your contempt for the constitution. It demands that he be a natural born citizen by its own definition. If he isn't, then he is not qualified. It is possible in Hawaii to get a birth certificate without having been born there. And even if he was born in Hawaii, there is still a question as to whether he fits the definition of a natural born citizen as is presented in Donofrio's case. And then there is the question as to whether he gave up his citizenship when his stepfather took him to live in Indonesia. He actually could be an illegal alien - and this would explain how he got into Pakistan at a time when those with American passports were not permitted, and why his Columbia records are sealed if he was admitted as a foreign student. These questions need to be definitively answered to satisfy the constitution.

Clinton should have been tossed from the presidency for placing himself in a position to be blackmailed (and he may well have been blackmailed by the Chinese, in that Loral Space was allowed to deliver to the Chinese ballistic missile technology that brought them 30 years ahead, and now they have nukes that can reach N.A. Why were they freely given this technology? Info on "interns", or maybe in return for laundered Chinese campaign contributions?) Barack Obama's secrecy in so much of his life opens up the possibility of him being blackmailed as president. Just a couple of examples: What if Kenya actually does have his birth records? Or what if he was registered as a foreign student when he was sponsored by Khalid al-Mansour, a known Islamic radical supporter? Obama should have to answer many questions about his life before he is ever allowed near the Oval Office.

Here is a post of yours claiming Obama was not legal long after it had been made perfectly clear that he was legal.

This is not a matter of something being mislabeled. This is something you were either ignorant of of you just plain lied.

Did you ever own up?

11-27-2008, 06:03 PM
Gord
Registered User Join Date: Nov 2008

To those of you who frivolously dismiss these inquiries into whether Obama is qualified to be president, you are showing your contempt for the constitution. It demands that he be a natural born citizen by its own definition. If he isn't, then he is not qualified. It is possible in Hawaii to get a birth certificate without having been born there. And even if he was born in Hawaii, there is still a question as to whether he fits the definition of a natural born citizen as is presented in Donofrio's case. And then there is the question as to whether he gave up his citizenship when his stepfather took him to live in Indonesia. He actually could be an illegal alien - and this would explain how he got into Pakistan at a time when those with American passports were not permitted, and why his Columbia records are sealed if he was admitted as a foreign student. These questions need to be definitively answered to satisfy the constitution.

Clinton should have been tossed from the presidency for placing himself in a position to be blackmailed (and he may well have been blackmailed by the Chinese, in that Loral Space was allowed to deliver to the Chinese ballistic missile technology that brought them 30 years ahead, and now they have nukes that can reach N.A. Why were they freely given this technology? Info on "interns", or maybe in return for laundered Chinese campaign contributions?) Barack Obama's secrecy in so much of his life opens up the possibility of him being blackmailed as president. Just a couple of examples: What if Kenya actually does have his birth records? Or what if he was registered as a foreign student when he was sponsored by Khalid al-Mansour, a known Islamic radical supporter? Obama should have to answer many questions about his life before he is ever allowed near the Oval Office.

Here is a post of yours claiming Obama was not legal long after it had been made perfectly clear that he was legal.

This is not a matter of something being mislabeled. This is something you were either ignorant of of you just plain lied.

Did you ever own up?

nice deflection.

Forum List

Back