UN report calls for decriminalization of all sexual activity, including between adults and children

I am discussing the actual text of the bill, not some misinformation propaganda site. GFY!!!
The actual quote from the primary source, has been offered several times in this thread, it is a matter or perspective. It is odd, that they did not explicitey condemn the sexualization and grooming of children in this document, so as to diffuse the obvious controversy in the world today.

The children part is made up and now you're officially a troll.
While yes, it does not explicity say, in the text of this document, that there will be no punishment for the sexualization of childen, and the punishment thereof, one would have to live in a cave, not to see this controversy. It would have been a simple endeavor to condemn such a thing, and make sure that it is outlawed therein, to make such a thing explicit, so that folks know, that there is no confusion.
Exactly. That’s why the OP is likely fake.
While that OP, certainly could be construed as hyperbole, the fact that there are no safeguards against the sexualization, grooming and predation of non-prepubescent children? The attack on the family in this internationalist piece of bureaucratic legalese, could not be anymore triggering/controversal for national interests world wide. It would have been a very simple thing to include safe guards for small children, IMO, and I have no doubt, they were purposely left out, to create just the sorts of internal friction we see in this thread. Tearing apart old systems and rebuilding them is how power systems work. Ordo ab Chao.
You asked for a quote regarding that issue.
Here is the entire quote;

1681693335230.png

For over 20 years I have been warning that they were coming for the children, that children were the end game of all this sexual normalizing of sexual deviancy.

We are now there.

Having already nearly normalized children being mutilated with the lies about transgenderism it was inevitable.

A new report from the United Nations has called for all forms of drug use and sexual activity to be decriminalized globally.
Written by the International Committee of Jurists (ICJ), UNAIDS and the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR), the report was released on International Women’s Day, with the goal of guiding “the application of international human rights law to criminal law.” Called the “8 March principles,” the report calls for offenses related to “sex, drug use, HIV, sexual and reproductive health, homelessness and poverty” to be decriminalized.
The United Nations experts say that criminalizing offenses related to these issues constitute an attack on human rights.
“Criminal law is among the harshest of tools at the disposal of the State to exert control over individuals… as such, it ought to be a measure of last resort however, globally, there has been a growing trend towards overcriminalization,” Ian Seiderman, Law and Policy Director at ICJ, said in the press release. “We must acknowledge that these laws not only violate human rights, but the fundamental principles of criminal law themselves.”
While on the surface, it may seem relatively uncontroversial, the report calls for sex between adults and minors to be decriminalized, so long as the minors “consent”:
With respect to the enforcement of criminal law, any prescribed minimum age of consent to sex must be applied in a non-discriminatory manner. Enforcement may not be linked to the sex/gender of participants or age of consent to marriage. Moreover, sexual conduct involving persons below the domestically prescribed minimum age of consent to sex may be consensual, in fact, if not in law. In this context, the enforcement of criminal law should reflect the rights and capacity of persons under 18 years of age to make decisions about engaging in consensual sexual conduct and their right to be heard in matters concerning them.
Pursuant to their evolving capacities and progressive autonomy, persons under 18 years of age should participate in decisions affecting them, with due regard to their age, maturity and best interests, and with specific attention to non-discrimination guarantees.
Minors, of course, cannot truly consent to sex with an adult — something these so-called experts should know. The report also calls for all criminal laws relating to sex work to be abolished, which could easily serve to aid traffickers, pimps, and abusers. In turn, this serves the abortion industry as well, which has aided traffickers and abusers by failing to report suspected abuse and returning victims to their abusers after their abortions. Decriminalizing sex work, sex crimes against minors, and abortion would only serve to doubly suit traffickers and abusers, who are known to use abortion as a means to cover up their crimes.

Who's the pivot man for this thread?

Why did you not post the entire statement?

persons under 18 years of age to make decisions about engaging in consensual sexual conduct and their right to be heard in matters concerning them. Pursuant to their evolving capacities and progressive autonomy, persons under 18 years of age should participate in decisions affecting them, with due regard to their age, maturity and best interests, and with specific attention to non-discrimination guarantees.

Again, I see no action of the UN to make anything legal but the right to be heard.
Perception

The actual quote from the primary source, has been offered several times in this thread, it is a matter or perspective. It is odd, that they did not explicitey condemn the sexualization and grooming of children in this document, so as to diffuse the obvious controversy in the world today.

While yes, it does not explicity say, in the text of this document, that there will be no punishment for the sexualization of childen, and the punishment thereof, one would have to live in a cave, not to see this controversy. It would have been a simple endeavor to condemn such a thing, and make sure that it is outlawed therein, to make such a thing explicit, so that folks know, that there is no confusion.

While that OP, certainly could be construed as hyperbole, the fact that there are no safeguards against the sexualization, grooming and predation of non-prepubescent children? The attack on the family in this internationalist piece of bureaucratic legalese, could not be anymore triggering/controversal for national interests world wide. It would have been a very simple thing to include safe guards for small children, IMO, and I have no doubt, they were purposely left out, to create just the sorts of internal friction we see in this thread. Tearing apart old systems and rebuilding them is how power systems work. Ordo ab Chao.

Here is the entire quote;

View attachment 777089
The key element involved in this entire matter has to do with age DIFFERENCE.

There is an enormous difference between a 50 year old having sex with an 11 year old and a 13 year old having sex with an 11 year old.

What this bill does not address is that the degree of abuse is proportional to the difference in age.

Not exactly. It states in the beginning, under it’s principles:

consensual sexual activities, including in such context as sex outside marriage; same-sex sexual relations, adolescent sexual activity and sex work;

adolescents’ evolving capacity to consent in certain contexts, in fact, even if not
in law, when they are below the prescribed minimum age of consent in domestic
law;

and further down

PRINCIPLE 11 – LIMITATIONS ON CRIMINAL LIABILITY FOR PERSONS UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE
No one under the age of 18 may be held criminally liable for any conduct that does not constitute a criminal offence if committed by a person who is 18 or older.

It seems to be stating that adolescents should not be held criminally accountable. There was a case in the news a while ago where an adolescent who had been sexually trafficked was also held criminally liable along with her trafficker.
It implies adults can have sex with kids who consent! Sorry that’s illegal and will always be

It implies adults can have sex with kids who consent! Sorry that’s illegal and will always be
Especially since the ENTIRE thrust of grooming involves getting them to consent.

It involves gaining children's trust, making them feel valued, tearing down the difference in age and creating a special bond with them that they feel with no other.

Precious few pedophiles grab children off the street and rape them. The vast majority go through a grooming process such that they can rationalize their own desire for children by convincing the kids it is mutual.

Last edited:
I’m reading it as applying to adolescents and it also mentions “specific contexts”.
Specific contexts like getting at a child at 9 or 10, breaking down their resistance, preying upon their insecurities and fucking them when they are 11 or 12, you mean?

No idea where you got that from, the report references adolescents.
Adolescence begins at 11 or 12 for many girls.
The key element is age DIFFERENCE.

An 11 or 12 year old girl is in no position to "consent" to sex with a 40 year old man even if you do think she is.

Adolescence begins at 11 or 12 for many girls.
The key element is age DIFFERENCE.

An 11 or 12 year old girl is in no position to "consent" to sex with a 40 year old man even if you do think she is.
I agree, nor do I think she can consent, even if you think so. But I don’t see that in the UN report. It also mentioned specific contexts and I gave one example where an underage girl who was sex trafficked was charged criminally even though she was the victim.

I agree. But I don’t see that in the UN report. It also mentioned specific contexts and I gave one example where an underage girl who was sex trafficked was charged criminally even though she was the victim.
If the victim was charged, that is outrageous and wrong.

That is no reason for you to support the victimization of countless other girls by allowing their adult groomers to manipulate and/or intimidate them into thinking they are consenting to sex with the adults.

If the victim was charged, that is outrageous and wrong.

That is no reason for you to support the victimization of countless other girls by allowing their adult groomers to manipulate and/or intimidate them into thinking they are consenting to sex with the adults.
I don’t. Do you?

I agree, nor do I think she can consent, even if you think so. But I don’t see that in the UN report. It also mentioned specific contexts and I gave one example where an underage girl who was sex trafficked was charged criminally even though she was the victim.
I don’t believe that

It may be that the UN does not intend to legalize sex between kids and adults, but it is hard to see how their proposal could be enacted without having that effect. If the UN's motives are good, they need to word their proposal more carefully.

The UN was the organization whose "peace keepers" are noted for their sexual exploitation of chidren, including for years buying sex from starving children in Haiti and paying them with cookies and juice.

In March, (2017) U.N. Secretary-General Antonio Guterres announced new measures to tackle sexual abuse and exploitation by U.N. peacekeepers and other personnel. But the proclamation had a depressingly familiar ring: More than a decade ago, the United Nations commissioned a report that promised to do much the same thing, yet most of the reforms never materialized.

For a full two years after those promises were made, the children in Haiti were passed around from soldier to soldier. And in the years since, peacekeepers have been accused of sexual abuse the world over.

The UN's response:

In response to the AP’s investigation, the U.N.’s head of field support said Wednesday the international body was aware of shortcomings in the system.

Yeah. That's what they'll say when their policies lead to predatory adults going unpunished. They'll say, "sure, there are some isolated cases in which the new guidelines are misused. But the important goal of ______________ will be accomplished by this new model of dealing with child sex."

I left the important goal blank, because I'm not sure what the important goal behind this policy is.

Democrats?

Forum List

Back