UN report calls for decriminalization of all sexual activity, including between adults and children

Goon is moonglob or whatever. 😁👍

There is no reasonable defense of any call to decriminalize sex crimes like rape or pedophilia.
Which is why no one is calling for or defending decriminalzing pedo or rape.

I read the actual document and educated myself. You seem to prefer parroting pundits.
I parrot no man!

I’ve stated my position already to which you haven’t agreed with. It can only mean you bought into sexual criminal acts go unpunished. Sad

I parrot no man!

I’ve stated my position already to which you haven’t agreed with. It can only mean you bought into sexual criminal acts go unpunished. Sad
I don't think the GatewayPundit is a man, more like a bot.

I read the document and came take on what it said then you did.

I'll let you get back to trolling :)

The shocking report suggests that "adolescents," which the U.N. defines as individuals between 10 and 19 years old, may be able to consent to sexual activity.

Principle 16, "Consensual Sexual Conduct," states that certain sexual activities "may not be criminalized."

"Consensual sexual conduct, irrespective of the type of sexual activity, the sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression of the people involved or their marital status, may not be criminalized in any circumstances," it reads. "Consensual same-sex, as well as consensual different-sex sexual relations, or consensual sexual relations with or between trans, non-binary and other gender-diverse people, or outside marriage – whether pre-marital or extramarital – may, therefore, never be criminalized."

It's like conservatives said all along was coming.

I condemn in the strongest of terms pedophilia against our children. It isn't ok but they're doing it because of religious assholes in islam and many cultures mistreat their children in condemnable and disgusting ways.

More fake news has already been posted in several threads and debunked, you guys just can't get over your witch trials and needing someone to burn.

There's a big difference between 16-19 year olds having relationships and that of a 45 year old islamic man fucking 15 year old girls. I can accept the earlier but not the later that is for sure.

I condemn in the strongest of terms pedophilia against our children. It isn't ok but they're doing it because of religious assholes in islam and many cultures mistreat their children in condemnable and disgusting ways.
No, no, just Leftists.

There's a big difference between 16-19 year olds having relationships and that of a 45 year old islamic man fucking 15 year old girls. I can accept the earlier but not the later that is for sure.
I believe the UN lowered the bar to 10 year old girls.

IMG_1430.WEBP

Forum List

Back