UN Chief Outraged over Hamas Storing Rockets in UN Schools

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
Is there anything these shameless, barbaric Hamas animals WON'T DO?

UN CHIEF OUTRAGED OVER ROCKETS STORED IN UNRWA SCHOOLS

United Nations (UN) Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon expressed alarm on Wednesday that 20 rockets found hidden in a United Nations school in Gaza had gone missing and directed the world body to deploy experts to deal with the situation, Reuters reports.

The United Nations Relief and Works Agency, UNRWA, found the rockets in one of its vacant schools a week ago. It found a second batch in a vacant school on Tuesday, but said in a statement that because staff were withdrawn quickly, they were "unable to confirm the precise number."

In both cases UNRWA said it "informed the relevant parties," but did not identify who had been contacted.

It was later reported that rather than destroying the rockets, UNRWA workers called Hamas to come remove them.

United Nations (UN) Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon expressed alarm on Wednesday that 20 rockets found hidden in a United Nations school in Gaza had gone missing and directed the world body to deploy experts to deal with the situation, Reuters reports.

The United Nations Relief and Works Agency, UNRWA, found the rockets in one of its vacant schools a week ago. It found a second batch in a vacant school on Tuesday, but said in a statement that because staff were withdrawn quickly, they were "unable to confirm the precise number."

In both cases UNRWA said it "informed the relevant parties," but did not identify who had been contacted.

It was later reported that rather than destroying the rockets, UNRWA workers called Hamas to come remove them.

Vacant, as in empty of people, not in use or monitored ?

well----I understand-----I am always misplacing things-----then -------time passes and
I run into items I had not seen in years. its kinda fun. -----------I'm gonna look
around today-------maybe I will run into a machine gun---or hand grenade, ,,,,, under
the bed-------or a very stale cup cake in a hatbox

as in called a "school" and under the control of the UN ----ya'know----the kinda
place that ummahniks like to use as fortresses because they claim that the
are LEGALLY immune from attack------like hospitals. schools and mosques and
those "civilian homes"

And prior to two weeks ago before the Israelis came in, the schools weren't vacant, you fucking moron.

In other words, Hamas animals have no qualms about using their own people as human shields, and were using schools hospitals, and mosques as weapons depots and rocket launching sites.

Now carefully remove your hoof from your mouth.

as in called a "school" and under the control of the UN ----ya'know----the kinda
those "civilian homes"
Well ya, schools are for education and BOMBS, hospitals are for healing the sick and BOMBS, mosques are for praying and BOMBS, Red Cross ambulances are for transporting the sick and wounded and BOMBS.

Palestinian Muslim mentality at its finest. :clap2:

Last edited:

those "civilian homes"
Gee I wonder why they bombed that school? Could it be because we shoot rockets at the Israelis from it?

How dare they?! Ha ha ha.

Were there reports of rockets in this particular school? Does Hamas potentially using human shields mean that Israel should willfully slaughter those human shields?

"UN CHIEF OUTRAGED OVER......"

what a phony. where was his "outrage" before.......you know - before 2 weeks ago.

Were there reports of rockets in this particular school? Does Hamas potentially using human shields mean that Israel should willfully slaughter those human shields?

Any actual response to my post?

I can answer----as a former officer in the US military-----were I to be in a combat situation---
and faced an enemy using human shields-----my prime directive would remain---
----accomplish the mission, protect the men I command, save my own life If doing so
required killing the shields------the shields would have to go. It is USA military law

Last edited by a moderator:

I can answer----as a former officer in the US military-----were I to be in a combat situation---
and faced an enemy using human shields-----my prime directive would remain---
----accomplish the mission, protect the men I command, save my own life If doing so
required killing the shields------the shields would have to go. It is USA military law

And a lovely law it is. Seems a shame that police in the U.S. don't adopt that law in cases of hostages, since it would make their job so much easier. Just storm the place and kill everything in sight. Problem solved.

yet instead of destroying the weapons, they handed them back to hamas

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back