Ukrainians make hunter biden multi millionaire

That depends on how much money Burisma received from the US while Biden was Vice President. That would be a potential conflict of interest among other things
How so... connect the dots for me

Thats why there needs to be an investigation, cant really connect the dots until you do that, but if you want a theoretical..... if Burisima received a billion dollars in U.S. Taxpayer money or some preferential treatment at the behest of the US government, it would be very questionable why they were paying the son of the Vice President millions for just sitting there.
If you cant see the problem with that on your own, I cant really explain it to you.
Wouldn’t that make it a witch hunt? If you have no evidence of a crime but want to investigate to find one...

Not really, we already know Hunter received millions for doing nothing while His dad, the Vice president was involved in some capacity with the Ukraine..... it has enough appearances of a conflict of interest. So yes... there IS evidence of a crime, but just enough to give a simple look into. First, simply just check out if Burisima received any political favors or U.S. tax payer money. Is that really too much for you?
If there were evidence of a crime, it wouldnt have been sitting around dormant for more than 3 years, until Trump decided to withhold $400 million in military aid.

What is $3 million compared to Ivanka/Jared's $135 million per year, largely from foreign sources.

Are they drug dealers and read the news President Trump said Ivanka created 14 million jobs today

(Scopes called it a FACT)

That depends on how much money Burisma received from the US while Biden was Vice President. That would be a potential conflict of interest among other things

Thats why there needs to be an investigation, cant really connect the dots until you do that, but if you want a theoretical..... if Burisima received a billion dollars in U.S. Taxpayer money or some preferential treatment at the behest of the US government, it would be very questionable why they were paying the son of the Vice President millions for just sitting there.
If you cant see the problem with that on your own, I cant really explain it to you.
Wouldn’t that make it a witch hunt? If you have no evidence of a crime but want to investigate to find one...

Not really, we already know Hunter received millions for doing nothing while His dad, the Vice president was involved in some capacity with the Ukraine..... it has enough appearances of a conflict of interest. So yes... there IS evidence of a crime, but just enough to give a simple look into. First, simply just check out if Burisima received any political favors or U.S. tax payer money. Is that really too much for you?
If there were evidence of a crime, it wouldnt have been sitting around dormant for more than 3 years, until Trump decided to withhold $400 million in military aid.

What is $3 million compared to Ivanka/Jared's $135 million per year, largely from foreign sources.

Their new president was elected this year.

You obviously have no problem with any amount of corruption, as long as it's a Democrat.

You obviously have no problem with any amount of corruption, as long as it's a Democrat.
Hunter Biden working for Burisma was known since 2014.
If there were something corrupt about it, then it would have been addressed within the 5 years which have past since.
Instead, Trump had to leverage our foreign aid to strongarm them into "investigating", which is really no different than "benghazi truth".

Hunter Biden working for Burisma was known since 2014.
If there were something corrupt about it, then it would have been addressed within the 5 years which have past since.
Instead, Trump had to leverage our foreign aid to strongarm them into "investigating", which is really no different than "benghazi truth".

You're a clown. Their dealings with Ukraine is the epitome of corruption.

You've never seen a Democratic schlong that you didn't want to fellate.

this is what cracks me up.

hunter is a VPs son who has zero experience in this industry. none.
he's making $3.1 mil a year to do what?

i'm willing to go along with it as long as "adequate value" can be assigned to his salary. given he knows NOTHING of the industry, what did HE do for that money? so far it's simply a direct line to the VP and who knows what "favors" Joe did in order for his son to make that $$$.

now you can certainly say i'm guessing but isn't that what 99% in here are doing to trump when they say he did something wrong? you can expand on the potential of the line in the phone call, sure. only fair. but if you don't ALSO hold the bidens to the same measuring stick, it's not justice you're after but emotional satisfaction.

and that's how you got trump to begin with.

and most of that is explained now isn't it? you can see what was done for the $.

now please do the same for hunter. what value did he provide that was $3.1 mil worth? don't scream the old WHATABOUTISMS that the left seems to hate except when it suits their distraction purposes, focus on Hunter. what did HE do for $3.1 million dollars to a Ukrainian energy company?

that's what the dems have been doing to trump since the day he took office. keep looking to find something, ANYTHING, they can roll the dice on. leaks galore and coaching "whistleblowers" a month before they actually...blow.

so way to distract to biden, who has more to actually look into than trump, but you won't do it and love to use the same verbiage as the right on what the left is doing so they can be "cute".

fyi - its not cute. it's ass-nugget stupid.

We don’t investigate people without legitimate reasons.

Burisma didn’t receive any US taxpayer dollars.
You know who got US taxpayer dollars? The Ukrainian government....which they are using to buy weaponry from American arms manufacturers. So American arms manufacturers are getting US tax dollars.

You know who got US taxpayer dollars? The Ukrainian government....which they are using to buy weaponry from American arms manufacturers. So American arms manufacturers are getting US tax dollars.
even if you have to fake FISA warrants to invent said reasons...

How is this relevant?
How is this relevant?

Debunked. There were no fake FISA warrants. You’ve been misled over and over again. But you keep going back to the same places for your talking points.

troll.jpg

How do you know Hunter was paid for doing nothing? And we know the capital that we gave Ukraine was appropriated by Congress and the policy Biden pushed was US policy. No evidence of pushing a personal agenda or abusing the power of his office.
Like Trump and family have....?

Debunked. There were no fake FISA warrants. You’ve been misled over and over again. But you keep going back to the same places for your talking points.
how could it be debunked if Barr hasn't released his report yet?

trolling for your side, i see.

If Dossier was Sole Reason for FISA Warrant, Mueller Could Have Big Problems
The Carter Page FISA: A timeline
What the Carter Page FISA Warrant Reveals About the Trump-Russia Investigation

now you can either back up this "debunking" or you can keep screaming DIDN'T HAPPEN NAH NAH NAH.

So, I think the democrats are correct on one thing. The whistleblower is not relevant to this investigation and to the impeachment.

Even if it is found out that there are some shenanigans surrounding the whistleblower, it doesnt change what actually transpired, which is what trump is being investigated and impeached on. The dems are using the transcript as a means to impeach the president. If the whistleblower testifies, it doesnt change anything about that information. It's not like the impeachment goes away if the whistleblower comes forward.

However, what I think might be relevant is that, the senate intelligence committe should start their own investigation into the whistleblower. If it is found that this whole whistleblower thing was concocted by schiff and the democrats and that the whistleblower was spying on the White House, there could be some implications in that regard.

Forum List

Back