Ukrainians Believe Russian Invasion Will Fail

Im sorry to dissapoint you American boy lover but Russia is making substantial gains. Its only a matter of time before they give in.

Most of their military infrastructure has been destroyed, their Turkish drones, the "Wunderwaffe", are mostly gone and most of their jets are destroyed by the artillery. They are sitting ducks.

Soon, those neo nazis you funded will also be history in Mariupol.

Im sorry to dissapoint you American boy lover but Russia is making substantial gains. Its only a matter of time before they give in.

Most of their military infrastructure has been destroyed, their Turkish drones, the "Wunderwaffe", are mostly gone and most of their jets are destroyed by the artillery. They are sitting ducks.

Ah, the Russian disinformation trolls arrive.

The Russians in the Gardening branches were funnier.

You must not be very high on the propaganda pole because they sent you here, lol. Neo-Nazis? Did you know that the Ukrainian president is Jewish and a descendant from Holocaust survivors?

You must not be very high on the propaganda pole because they sent you here, lol. Neo-Nazis? Did you know that the Ukrainian president is Jewish and a descendant from Holocaust survivors?
That President also employs the Azov Brigade, people who openly glorify Hitler and use Swastikas as well as Wolfsangel symbols while insulting Russians and Sub humans. They are part of the Ukrainian national guard and endorsed by the west.

That President also employs the Azov Brigade, people who openly glorify Hitler and use Swastikas as well as Wolfsangel symbols while insulting Russians and Sub humans. They are part of the Ukrainian national guard and endorsed by the west.
I had to look that up, you're just butthurt because they kicked Russia's ass, lol. Faggot.
"...based in Mariupol, in the Azov Sea coastal region. It saw its first combat experience recapturing Mariupol from pro-Russian separatists forces in June 2014."

I had to look that up, you're just butthurt because they kicked Russia's ass, lol. Faggot.
"...based in Mariupol, in the Azov Sea coastal region. It saw its first combat experience recapturing Mariupol from pro-Russian separatists forces in June 2014."

Now they are the ones getting their asses kicked now that the offensive has begun.
While you american boy lovers at the US army are trying to figure out what genders to represent and how to fill your gender quota, Russia is developing new weapons and training us to protect Russia.

Do you really expect me to be afraid of Armies that portray themselves as women institutes?

WOW!

We got us a Russian Troll today to spread Putin’s misinformation

Now they are the ones getting their asses kicked now that the offensive has begun.
While you american boy lovers at the US army are trying to figure out what genders to represent and how to fill your gender quota, Russia is developing new weapons and training us to protect Russia.

Do you really expect me to be afraid of Armies that portray themselves as women institutes?
Russia is a gas station masquerading as a real country. Tell us, what was the point of invading Ukraine?

I still think Russia wins this, but it’s going to be more difficult than they thought.

I’m hugely impressed with the Ukrainian people.

Winning an invasion is the easy part
We found that out in Iraq and Afghanistan

Winning the peace when they don’t want you there is the hard part

...what was the point of invading Ukraine?
To be strategically located in Europe. Didn't you ever play "Risk?"

1646080095307.png

It's now cheaper to wipe your ass with rubles than with toilet paper. There's a money saving tip you Russians can use now.

I still think Russia wins this, but it’s going to be more difficult than they thought.

I’m hugely impressed with the Ukrainian people.
Do you know anything about their history? This isn't their first rodeo with Moscow.

Toro is it asking too much to maybe fly the American Flag, you fascist nationalist.

Give it up Amerikanskys. Kherson and Kharkiv are about to fall and now Russian Army is getting serious.

It took Germany 6 weeks to conquer france in their Blitzkrieg.
Russia has made more substantial gains in less than a week.

Only a matter of time before Kiev falls.

No amount of aid is gonna stop us from demilitarizing Ukraine.

Zelensky has the choice. Give it up and make Ukraine neutral or Russia will do it by force.

Forum List

Back