Ukrainian troops are abandoning US tactics in their counteroffensive because they haven't worked

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

Western-trained Ukrainian troops are abandoning US tactics in their counteroffensive to seize back territory from Russia, The New York Times reports.

Ukraine had hoped to punch through Russian positions and make sweeping gains comparable to their counteroffensive in the summer of 2022 when it seized back several strategically important cities.

But the counteroffensive is making slow progress, with troops encountering heavily defended Russian positions, protected by minefields, helicopter gunships, and artillery fire.

Ukrainian units are now ditching plans to attack Russian positions head-on using complicated Western maneuvers and are instead wearing the enemy down with artillery and missile barrages, the Times says.

Analysts told the Times that Western allies of Ukraine pushed for the Ukrainian military to adopt more aggressive offensive tactics.

:oops8:

LOL....Being woke and inclusive pussies didn't work? I'm shocked!

Or:

Ukebro: Colonel, there are giant mine fields ahead."

Ukebro Colonel: Drive right into the minefield !!!"

Burning Ukebro Colonel: "American tactics suck!!!!"

I say send them white flags, it's cheaper that way instead of sending billions when we're broke.

Jokes aside US tactics are fine when you have F22s and Warthogs above you. ;)

Murican tactics?....Looks to me like they used German tactics, in advance of Operation Citadel.

I have a great idea!...Let's tell them where we're going to attack, wait for several months so they can reinforce their troops, dig in, and litter the landscape with minefields!....What could go wrong?

Yet Urkaine is _still_ killing Russians orcs very effectively, at about a 3-1 rate to their own losses.

It's about attrition now. Eliminate Russian soldiers, eliminate their artillery.

Anways, what else does Putin want his rumpswabs here to post?

And why are so many conservatives on the side of the commies? Reagan is going to spring out of the grave and slap them around.

Yet Urkaine is _still_ killing Russians orcs very effectively, at about a 3-1 rate to their own losses.

It's about attrition now. Eliminate Russian soldiers, eliminate their artillery.

Anways, what else does Putin want his rumpswabs here to post?

And why are so many conservatives on the side of the commies? Reagan is going to spring out of the grave and slap them around.
807.jpg

Where did you hear that? I thought it was the other way around.

General Staff: Russia has lost 248,490 troops in Ukraine​

The General Staff of Ukraine's Armed Forces reported on Aug. 4 that Russia had lost 248,490 troops in Ukraine since the beginning of its full-scale invasion on Feb. 24 last year.

This number includes 640 casualties Russian forces suffered just over the past day.

According to the report, Russia has also lost 4,228 tanks, 8,249 armored fighting vehicles, 7,392 vehicles and fuel tanks, 4,911 artillery systems, 704 multiple launch rocket systems, 466 air defense systems, 315 airplanes, 311 helicopters, 4,104 drones, and 18 boats.

Last edited:
Troll Madteeth will his silly narrative about a force that is ten times inferior in artillery strength and short of about everything else , yet is having even a modicum of success .. Send your mad story to Kyiv and Washington because even they have given up the pretence of winning anything . Time for you to join your fellow Nazi, WinkleTitty, in hiding.

Forum List

Back