Ukrainian Fascist Torture Russian POWs

Gabe Lackmann

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2021
Videos are surfacing of Ukrainians shooting POWs in the genitals, knee caps, and feet.
Videos show men committing war crimes.

GRAPHIC CONTENT

BUT PRAY FOR UKRAINE!!!

You pro-Ukraine people are suckers and you support Nazi war criminals.

More truth will come...but you will continue to ignore it.

Videos are surfacing of Ukrainians shooting POWs in the genitals, knee caps, and feet.

GRAPHIC CONTENT

BUT PRAY FOR UKRAINE!!!

Has any of that been independently verified?

Trying to work up some sympathy. It's not really working. I'm envisioning what would probably happen to anyone invading my town with the aim of making me a slave on my own land.

I'm just thinking of how softball this is, in comparison to what a domestic conflict between the Right, and Left would be, here in the US...

No...but who would you prefer?

Let me get them on the phone so they can rush over to verify for you.
Ok. So unverified videos made by a country with a lengthy recorded disinformation, false flag attacks and fake news should be believed?

GRAPHIC CONTENT

BUT PRAY FOR UKRAINE!!!

Horrible----I think that you russians should not put u[ with this crap. You should gather up all your weapons and go back to russia where you don't have to deal with those rotten Ukrainians.

Horrible----I think that you russians should not put u[ with this crap. You should gather up all your weapons and go back to russia where you don't have to deal with those rotten Ukrainians.
#prayforwarcrimes.

1648596688402.png

Savages! Monsters!

Ukraine to probe after videos show alleged Russian POWs shot, abused​

Do you notice something interesting?

Ukraine is going probe it. I also recall Zelensky extended an invitation for tbe UN to conduct investigations into alleged human rights violations in Donbas.

Has Russia announced any probes or allowing the UN to inspect any alleged violations? Like bombing the the opera house where civilians, mothers and children…were sheltering from the bombs? Where the word children was clearly spelled out so an airplane could see it?

Or how about when they bombed the Maternity and Childrens Hospital?

This woman, who’s image will symbolize the brutality of Putin forever, died. A horrible painful death. So did her baby.

In video and photos shot by AP journalists after the hospital attack, the wounded woman stroked her bloodied lower left abdomen as emergency workers carried her through the rubble, her blanched face mirroring her shock at what had just happened.

It was among the most brutal moments so far in Russia’s now 19-day-old war in Ukraine.

The woman was taken to another hospital, closer to the front line, where doctors tried to save her. Realizing she was losing her baby, medics said, she had cried out to them, “Kill me now!”

Dr. Timur Marin said Saturday that the woman’s pelvis had been crushed and her hip detached. Her baby was delivered via cesarean section but showed “no signs of life,” he said.

241349AA-E5DD-4E37-A2E7-269E9DEF9EFA.jpeg

Last edited:
POW mistreatment is never OK. It also happens in every single war guaranteed. The only difference is we get videos instantly sent around the world of each atrocity. No less horrific than watching a 6 year old girl die from explosion wounds. Yeah war really is hell on Earth.

I agree.

Like I said war isn't pretty.

GRAPHIC CONTENT

BUT PRAY FOR UKRAINE!!!

If Russian Media said day was light and night was dark I would doubt it was true.

Forum List

Back