Ukraine: Why now? Why under Biden?

People are dying by your decisions to steal an election and all you can do is post photo shop memes?

This is all one big joke to the left, huh?
No, you are.

Steal the election boi?

Grow up or a pair.

Yup you stole an election and caused the Ukraine to fall into the hands of Russia you happy comrade?
tucker.jpg

This is very confusing for the alt-right.

After diefying Putin for his so-called Christian white ethno-nationalism, as their Orange God did when he was President, they are now on the wrong side of American opinion who are against Putin's naked aggression illegal invasion of a free democratic state.

We didn't divide the nation you and your ilk did by gay marriage,by making baby killing legal, guys in dresses in woman's bathrooms and sports...
LOL, civil rights, human rights and women rights. You forgot to deny homosexuals to serve in are armed forces. You know who else won't allow these rights: Hitler, Mussolini, Putin, Stalin etc. etc.

LOL, civil rights, human rights and women rights. You forgot to deny homosexuals to serve in are armed forces. You know who else won't allow these rights: Hitler, Mussolini, Putin, Stalin etc. etc.
Your point being?

They own Biden.
Team trump, led by shitheads like racist Stephen Miller and POS Roger Stone, planted this seed in 2014.

Lie, Lie again, repeat the lie, blame others for the lie, make sure our base thinks that this lie is from the opponent, repeat the lie, have press conferences about the lie, remember to blame the other side for our lie.
Have rallies repeating the lie, lie some more, remember to blame others.
Repeat, over and over.

We didn't divide the nation you and your ilk did
You got part of that correct.

We, you are NOT part of trump, that is what you fail to understand.

As much as trump says WE, WE means trump, and only trump.
You will eventually understand, but it might take you awhile. Sorry.
Sheep are SLOW to adapt.

You got part of that correct.

We, you are NOT part of trump, that is what you fail to understand.

As much as trump says WE, WE means trump, and only trump.
You will eventually understand, but it might take you awhile. Sorry.
Sheep are SLOW to adapt.
Why are you talking Trump?

Rye was trying to babble nonsense that the right divided this country.

Why are you talking Trump?

Rye was trying to babble nonsense that the right divided this country.
Duh......trump divided the Country.
Putin Love. Kim Love.
You see a pattern?

An old school Conservative or (R) would not tolerate this,
but a CULT member will.
You are part of a cult.
SAD.

Oh, and why is it forbidden to mention the CULT leader by name?

Duh......trump divided the Country.
Putin Love. Kim Love.
You see a pattern?

An old school Conservative or (R) would not tolerate this,
but a CULT member will.
You are part of a cult.
SAD.

Oh, and why is it forbidden to mention the CULT leader by name?
Get in back if the Bus, pen and phone or did you forget?

Who was the famous jazz musician who replied to a rhetorical question, "Man, if you have to ask, you'll never know." - ?

I guess I forgot, because your 'talking points' mean nothing.

Is English your first language?

Ever hear of multitasking ? I am working right now, watching a basketball game and posting, Do you really think I would take my time and proof read my posts to you?

And what fucking talking points?

Team trump, led by shitheads like racist Stephen Miller and POS Roger Stone, planted this seed in 2014.

Lie, Lie again, repeat the lie, blame others for the lie, make sure our base thinks that this lie is from the opponent, repeat the lie, have press conferences about the lie, remember to blame the other side for our lie.
Have rallies repeating the lie, lie some more, remember to blame others.
Repeat, over and over.
Again you blame others for being a miserable failure. This didn't happen on Trump's term.

You OWN IT. The Russians OWN BRANDON..........He is weak and that is why this happened. Your side Sucks.

Obama Sucked......And his LACKEY SUCKS.

But continue to YELL TRUMP as you get pawned by Putin.

Forum List

Back