What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ukraine confirmed its status as a beggar country

Baron

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The leader of the Ukrainian national soccer team Andrii Yarmolenko with his "trick" confirmed the status of Ukraine as a country beggar in the international arena.
He asks Coca-Cola and Heineken to 'contact' him as he moves bottles closer.

karikatura_6.jpg

ESay

Gold Member
Reaction score
The leader of the Ukrainian national soccer team Andrii Yarmolenko with his "trick" confirmed the status of Ukraine as a country beggar in the international arena.

karikatura_6.jpg
I wonder, you are an idiot by your nature or you are just desperately trying to look like that?

OP
Baron

Baron

Platinum Member
Reaction score

karikatura_6.jpg
I wonder, you are an idiot by your nature or you are just desperately trying to look like that?

I happy you have no arguments except insults.
The guy was making advertisement for beverages and asked for money from owners

ESay

Gold Member
Reaction score

karikatura_6.jpg

If was a joke, you pathetic shitforbrains. And who even slightly follows the Euro will understand what was the cause of this joke.

OP
Baron

Baron

Platinum Member
Reaction score

karikatura_6.jpg

If was a joke, you pathetic shitforbrains. And who even slightly follows the Euro will understand what was the cause of this joke.

LOL,

It wasn't a 'joke', so-called 'Ukraine' is a failed state and almost anyone is making money by any means.
Of course the guy receives money for a such great add from the companies.

ESay

Gold Member
Reaction score

karikatura_6.jpg

LOL,

It wasn't a 'joke', so-called 'Ukraine' is a failed state and almost anyone is making money by any means.
Dude, you are just an idiot.

OP
Baron

Baron

Platinum Member
Reaction score

karikatura_6.jpg

LOL,

Dude, you are just an idiot.

19ae315b71133a1f6c1f600754f61c83.jpg

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List