Ukraine confirmed its status as a beggar country

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
The leader of the Ukrainian national soccer team Andrii Yarmolenko with his "trick" confirmed the status of Ukraine as a country beggar in the international arena.
He asks Coca-Cola and Heineken to 'contact' him as he moves bottles closer.

karikatura_6.jpg

The leader of the Ukrainian national soccer team Andrii Yarmolenko with his "trick" confirmed the status of Ukraine as a country beggar in the international arena.

karikatura_6.jpg

I wonder, you are an idiot by your nature or you are just desperately trying to look like that?

karikatura_6.jpg

I wonder, you are an idiot by your nature or you are just desperately trying to look like that?

I happy you have no arguments except insults.
The guy was making advertisement for beverages and asked for money from owners

karikatura_6.jpg

If was a joke, you pathetic shitforbrains. And who even slightly follows the Euro will understand what was the cause of this joke.

karikatura_6.jpg

If was a joke, you pathetic shitforbrains. And who even slightly follows the Euro will understand what was the cause of this joke.

LOL,

It wasn't a 'joke', so-called 'Ukraine' is a failed state and almost anyone is making money by any means.
Of course the guy receives money for a such great add from the companies.

karikatura_6.jpg

LOL,

It wasn't a 'joke', so-called 'Ukraine' is a failed state and almost anyone is making money by any means.

Dude, you are just an idiot.

karikatura_6.jpg

LOL,

Dude, you are just an idiot.

19ae315b71133a1f6c1f600754f61c83.jpg

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine expressed disappointment: Hungary under a new contract with Russia will receive gas bypassing Ukraine for the next 15 years.
Kiev intends to complain to the European Commission so that it evaluates the contract for compliance with EU laws. How cynical! Russia and Hungary trade with each other not in the interests of Ukraine!

By the way, but France and Britain also trade, and Ukraine has nothing from this. And China and, for example, Brazil - trade without benefit for Ukraine. And South Africa and Mexico...
And the UN is cynically silent!

By the way, why does Ukraine supply its timber, humus and labor to the EU not through Russia? It's not fair!

We demand to send it all through the ports of the Leningrad and Krasnodar regions. With payment of money for transit to the Russian treasury.

karikatura_6.jpg

can return to your attacks on covid vaccination? I want to see more bloody Juchi Mongols dead today !!

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine expressed disappointment: Hungary under a new contract with Russia will receive gas bypassing Ukraine for the next 15 years.
Kiev intends to complain to the European Commission so that it evaluates the contract for compliance with EU laws. How cynical! Russia and Hungary trade with each other not in the interests of Ukraine!

By the way, but France and Britain also trade, and Ukraine has nothing from this. And China and, for example, Brazil - trade without benefit for Ukraine. And South Africa and Mexico...
And the UN is cynically silent!

By the way, why does Ukraine supply its timber, humus and labor to the EU not through Russia? It's not fair!

We demand to send it all through the ports of the Leningrad and Krasnodar regions. With payment of money for transit to the Russian treasury.
I love your support of fascists in Hungary , its great step forward !

ps

can return to your attacks on covid vaccination? I want to see more bloody Juchi Mongols dead today !!

IQ-10?

IQ - 0
And this vile clown expresses the opinion of the USSR and even capitalist Russia among the absolute majority of the inhabitants of the West. Several generations of brainwashing works
Moscow (CNN)Russia reported its highest Covid-19 death toll in a single day on Tuesday with 852 coronavirus-related deaths recorded in the past 24 hours, according to the country's coronavirus response center.
The previous all-time high was recorded four days ago, on September 24, when 828 deaths were registered.
Kremlin spokesperson Dmitry Peskov acknowledged the country's regions had seen an increase in coronavirus cases while speaking to journalists on Tuesday.

The head of Russia's public health watchdog Rospotrebnadzor, Anna Popova, said last week it was hard to determine when cases would slow, with less than 50 million Russians having received a first dose of a vaccine.

in realty 10 times more - 8280 , Love your job here vatniks ))

EwKtCmOWEAIvPNs.jpg

IQ - 0
And this vile clown expresses the opinion of the USSR and even capitalist Russia among the absolute majority of the inhabitants of the West. Several generations of brainwashing works

The guy is completely crazy, just look what shit he posts here.
He was unwelcome on almost all discussions forums.

Forum List

Back