ukraine and russia …. which side are you on?

which side are you on?

• Total voters
But which Ukraine? the pre Coup Ukraine doesn't exist anymore, it's now a Bandera infested failed state after the Donbass broke away from the Fascists in Kiev.

You mean the fascists in Russia. In case you've missed it, Ukraine isn't inside Russia trying to take their terrority.

i am all for Ukraine
As you are never right about anything , you and Troll Nazi Winkle confirm what we have known from the start .
Ukraine was the most evil of places and overflowing with Nazis and US led corruption .
Now the filthy place is close to having been dismantled .

Shame because I have been there on holiday countless times and outside of its corruption Odessa was a favoutite haunt

- Work, gentlemen, work. Scene of grief, take two. Volodya, ready? Three... Two... One... Camera. Action!

GDpA0QLX0AAxrpI

ukraine or russia?
Russia killed millions of Ukraines under Stalin and there is continuity in a country.
It might be that this would have ended if Biden hadn't stoked both sides but I will take no sides.

Every time I hear this though I wonder who isn't heartless to put the question and not see that the world was disgusted with Biden when he went to Hawaii and offered folks who lost family and had houses burnt in the fire -- HE OFFERED $700

Biden's one-time $700 checks to Hawaii fire victims slammed as a 'slap in the face': President earns even MORE criticism for being out of touch following his Maui stop riddled by uncomfortable moments​

• FEMA is giving out the checks to address 'immediate needs' including water, food and clothing
  • The president was met in Maui with signs demanding he go home, and placards asking why Ukraine was receiving billions while they were in dire need
The lazy disgusting man has sent to total strangers : more than $75 billion in assistance to Ukraine.

HE inspires deep hate for US worldwide

If Chuck Schumer, the head of the Democrat majority in the US Senate, believes that Ukraine is "losing the war," he is a Putin spy, because Ukrainian propaganda cannot lie.

That's our biggest problem, we think we have to fuckung pick a side in every little squabble in the world Then our leaders have to make up some shit to sell us on what they decide, and then we argue about it. Money changes hands at the Big Table, people get killed, and then we award sweetheart contracts to fix it.

there are no such fascists
Of course there are, check the Baltic states as well as Ukraine they celebrate the wartime SS units, and the Batics are Nato members, it's crawling with Nazis, same with Ukraine, anyone who celebrates Bandera and wartime SS in Ukraine are Nazis it's really that simple.

Of course there are, check the Baltic states as well as Ukraine they celebrate the wartime SS units, and the Batics are Nato members, it's crawling with Nazis, same with Ukraine, anyone who celebrates Bandera and wartime SS in Ukraine are Nazis it's really that simple.
there may be some …. but no majority ….

Neither side. The only side I’m on, is the side of peace.
Definitely Russobot
As you are never right about anything , you and Troll Nazi Winkle confirm what we have known from the start .
Ukraine was the most evil of places and overflowing with Nazis and US led corruption .
Now the filthy place is close to having been dismantled .

Shame because I have been there on holiday countless times and outside of its corruption Odessa was a favoutite haunt
Likely Russobot.

Forum List

Back