Ukraine Air Force destroys 800-vehicle Russian convoy in Ukraine’s southern Mykolaiv region

Not surprising the Ukrainians are decimating those convoys if you think about it. Extremely poor planning. Did they think they were going to just drive down the highway into heavily dug-in and fortified territory?

Lots and lots of video from today on youtube. I'm sure not all areas affected have videos yet:

You people realize that Ukraine has only 122 attack air forces total?

While Russia has over 3,500 attack air force on hand.

LINK

The claims are absurd.
Absurd? How many Turkish drones did Ukraine buy last summer? Drones are far superior as demonstrated over the past decade of armed conflict: unmanned, almost undetectable and very hard to take down, plus the highest degree of accuracy. The biggest drawback is range, which is not a drawback at all for a defensive position.

And as far as the 3,500 attack helicopters and jets, yes, a few may slip past the anti-aircraft batteries. That's why russia hasn't used them effectively yet and are relying on missiles and artillery.

Absurd? How many Turkish drones did Ukraine buy last summer? Drones are far superior as demonstrated over the past decade of armed conflict: unmanned, almost undetectable and very hard to take down, plus the highest degree of accuracy. The biggest drawback is range, which is not a drawback at all for a defensive position.

And as far as the 3,500 attack helicopters and jets, yes, a few may slip past the anti-aircraft batteries. That's why russia hasn't used them effectively yet and are relying on missiles and artillery.
The Russians may have 1000s of fighter jets, but they don't have the airports and facilities to maintain and operate 1000s of fighter jets over Ukraine.

So they might as well have a billion fighter jets right now. Only a small number are in the fight.. Ukraines has airports and facilities and just got 30 more fighters. They are ambushing armored columns with drones and helicopters.

This wasn't the 40-mile convoy approaching Kyiv. This one was in the southern region, above the Black Sea.

800 vehicles. And guess what? I couldn't find a single reference to it on any Russian news source. :laughing0301:

Ukraine's air force reported to have destroyed one large Russian military convoy

"Ukraine's air force is reported to have destroyed one large Russian military convoy in the south of the country.
Bloggers are reporting that the convoy is believed to have contained around 800 vehicles."

Russia-Ukraine LIVE: Get all the latest breaking news and updates
Moscow´s reality

Not surprising the Ukrainians are decimating those convoys if you think about it. Extremely poor planning. Did they think they were going to just drive down the highway into heavily dug-in and fortified territory?

Lots and lots of video from today on youtube. I'm sure not all areas affected have videos yet:

It amazes me that the Russians are running this FUBAR campaign. I have always thought they had a very competent army.

I sure am glad I am not a Russian General involved in this fiasco. Putin is probably not a happy camper at this point.

It amazes me that the Russians are running this FUBAR campaign. I have always thought they had a very competent army.

I sure am glad I am not a Russian General involved in this fiasco. Putin is probably not a happy camper at this point.

I'm surprised the Oligarchs haven't poisoned his ass by now. He's causing them to lose fortunes. :laughing0301:

I'm surprised the Oligarchs haven't poisoned his ass by now. He's causing them to lose fortunes. :laughing0301:
Putin probably has food tasters and testers as part of his very loyal Praetorian Guard.

This wasn't the 40-mile convoy approaching Kyiv. This one was in the southern region, above the Black Sea.

800 vehicles. And guess what? I couldn't find a single reference to it on any Russian news source. :laughing0301:

Ukraine's air force reported to have destroyed one large Russian military convoy

"Ukraine's air force is reported to have destroyed one large Russian military convoy in the south of the country.
Bloggers are reporting that the convoy is believed to have contained around 800 vehicles."

Highly unlikely....most of the armour damage is being done by shoulder rockets. Given that the S-4 and S-5 systems are present....air attacks by Ukraine are going to be scarce.

Putin seems to be making the same mistake Hitler made....overstretching the attack column.

Jo

JGalt

If the Red Ant Army can’t beat Ukraine
They how would they last a week with America lol

Russia army looks like it belongs back in WW2

i wonder if China is the same crap

Thats impossible

Forum List

Back