Ukraine Air Force destroys 800-vehicle Russian convoy in Ukraine’s southern Mykolaiv region

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
This wasn't the 40-mile convoy approaching Kyiv. This one was in the southern region, above the Black Sea.

800 vehicles. And guess what? I couldn't find a single reference to it on any Russian news source. :laughing0301:

Ukraine's air force reported to have destroyed one large Russian military convoy

"Ukraine's air force is reported to have destroyed one large Russian military convoy in the south of the country.
Bloggers are reporting that the convoy is believed to have contained around 800 vehicles."

Russia-Ukraine LIVE: Get all the latest breaking news and updates

??Ukraine’s Air Force, along with units of the army and territorial defense, destroyed a large Russian military convoy near the city of Bashtanka in Ukraine’s southern Mykolaiv region.

Military bloggers reported that the convoy contained up to 800 vehicles.
The Kyiv Independent
The Kyiv Independent (@KyivIndependent) March 1, 2022

Last edited:
This wasn't the 40-mile convoy approaching Kyiv. This one was in the southern region, above the Black Sea.

800 vehicles. And guess what? I couldn't find a single reference to it on any Russian news source. :laughing0301:

Ukraine's air force reported to have destroyed one large Russian military convoy

"Ukraine's air force is reported to have destroyed one large Russian military convoy in the south of the country.
Bloggers are reporting that the convoy is believed to have contained around 800 vehicles."

Hey Galt. I like it, but how come I cannot find any confirmation on the internet and when looking for it, the only thing that come up is a link to the USMB?

Attachments

• 1646180495494.png
    1646180495494.png
    32.8 KB · Views: 24

The report might not be actually true, you know. Peddling fake news to discourage the enemy or to boost the morale of your own people, or to give the enemy false information, is all part of the art of war and has been since antiquity. I take all of the reports from the war fronts, especially when the source is one of the involved countries, with a grain of salt.

I found this. It says over 800 vehicles total, but not necessarily all in the same convoy.

A famous Chinaman once said in regards to war,
“Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.”

If this report of a column being destroyed in southern Ukraine comes from either side of this conflict, this saying should be referenced in interpreting the claim.

I found this. It says over 800 vehicles total, but not necessarily all in the same convoy.
That I'd believe....Kinda-Sorta.

Hey Galt. I like it, but how come I cannot find any confirmation on the internet and when looking for it, the only thing that come up is a link to the USMB?

News takes time to reach outer layers. It's on Twitter and the dailymail.co.uk

But I did find this. It looks legit.

"An enemy column of military vehicles, which was destroyed by the Ukrainian air forces, military and territorial defense units near the city of Bashtanka, Mykolaiv Region, consisted of 800 vehicles.

The relevant statement was made by Dnipropetrovsk Regional Council Head Mykola Lukashuk on his Facebook page, an Ukrinform correspondent reports.
“In the afternoon, we received information about the Russian military column, moving towards Kryvyi Rih from Bashtanka and consisting of about 800 wheeled vehicles. Our defenders reacted immediately, preventing the enemy from entering Dnipropetrovsk Region. The column was attacked from the air; the occupiers were hit hard,” the report states.
Mykolaiv Regional Military Administration Head Vitalii Kim noted on Telegram that, during this operation, the Ukrainian military lost just one helicopter, and its pilots managed to survive.
A reminder that, on March 1, 2022, the Russian military attempted to capture Mykolaiv from Bashtanka District. The enemy shelled the bypass road with the Grad multiple rocket launcher systems (MRLS), having caused seven fires.
mk"

Enemy column destroyed in Mykolaiv Region consisted of 800 vehicles.

Military bloggers? :laughing0301:

I checked ARF, nothing there. ;)

giphy.gif

Originally Posted By cryo_tech:

800???

No way.

No way we'd not be seeing this

There was a column that Pushed past Kherson and crossed the Dneiper there 3 days ago and had been isolated between there and Mikolaev after Kherson was retaken by Ukraine.

Kherson has since been recaptured by the Russians I think.

OFFICIAL Ukraine conflict thread - Page 653 - AR15.COM

bs.gif

800 vehicles. And guess what? I couldn't find a single reference to it on any Russian news source.

Fake News..... :cuckoo:

The report might not be actually true, you know. Peddling fake news to discourage the enemy or to boost the morale of your own people, or to give the enemy false information, is all part of the art of war and has been since antiquity. I take all of the reports from the war fronts, especially when the source is one of the involved countries, with a grain of salt.

The "40-mile convoy" is still bogged down north of Kyiv, I believe. Why would they make up a story about an operation all the way down in southern Ukraine? That's pretty deeply-held Russian territory between Crimea and Moldavia.

Originally Posted By cryo_tech:

800???

No way.

No way we'd not be seeing this

There was a column that Pushed past Kherson and crossed the Dneiper there 3 days ago and had been isolated between there and Mikolaev after Kherson was retaken by Ukraine.

Kherson has since been recaptured by the Russians I think.

OFFICIAL Ukraine conflict thread - Page 653 - AR15.COM
Oh yeah. If you can't trust the Ar15.com Official Ukraine Conflict thread, who can you trust?
I did like Grewansdir's skinny twerking girls on that page, though. The one in the center looked like she was winking at me. I didn't care much for the one on the far right, that looked like she had a bad back.

Holy shit. Here's another one today. It's dated the 2nd which is what it is there...

This looks like a massacre. Ukrainian Bayraktars reportedly destroyed two columns of Russian vehicles:
- about 80 vehicles in Romen district, half of them Grad MLRS;
- about 100 vehicles at Bishkin village, mostly tanks and AFVs/APCs.
Russia still has too much of Soviet scrap. pic.twitter.com/JLpXdhPcp4
Sergej Sumlenny
Sergej Sumlenny (@sumlenny) March 2, 2022

Oh yeah. If you can't trust the Ar15.com Official Ukraine Conflict thread, who can you trust?
I did like Grewansdir's skinny twerking girls on that page, though. The one in the center looked like she was winking at me. I didn't care much for the one on the far right, that looked like she had a bad back.

This is the best place to get current information. I've been watching this every night for the last 5 days..

You people realize that Ukraine has only 122 attack air forces total?

While Russia has over 3,500 attack air force on hand.

LINK

The claims are absurd.

Forum List

Back