UKIP elect human effluent as new leader - no changes expected.

A week after Jo Cox verdict, UKIP’s new leader warns anti-Brexit MPs: “we are coming after you”

What a piece of shit this scouse twat is. I am absolutely delighted as he will close the bastards down inside 12 months.

So you are now relegated to muck raking from the looney left media that struggles to even get its facts 10% right. What will the claim be, "that an anonymous source gave us the details of a report seen by another employee on the desk of a senior manger"

A week after Jo Cox verdict, UKIP’s new leader warns anti-Brexit MPs: “we are coming after you”

What a piece of shit this scouse twat is. I am absolutely delighted as he will close the bastards down inside 12 months.

So you are now relegated to muck raking from the looney left media that struggles to even get its facts 10% right. What will the claim be, "that an anonymous source gave us the details of a report seen by another employee on the desk of a senior manger"
Nuttall will do a fantastic job for the civilised world. We should all be happy.

Nuttall will do a fantastic job for the civilised world. We should all be happy.
Is there someone you would have preferred?

In the current climate, don't count your chickens. "Nut-all" is pitching his line towards the poor "conservative" working class voter, the biggest victims of ideological austerity. It wouldn't surprise me if the Sun and or the Mail don't start pushing his message. Remember, that's how Hitler came to power, so dismissing "Nutty" as just another fascist whack job would be a mistake. Just look over the pond at what's happened in America to see what complacency gets you.

At least he wont buy the votes of the muslims with the blood of 12 year old girls like Blair and Brown did

Maybe red Ken who is unemployed now he has lost his Mayors job

In the current climate, don't count your chickens. "Nut-all" is pitching his line towards the poor "conservative" working class voter, the biggest victims of ideological austerity. It wouldn't surprise me if the Sun and or the Mail don't start pushing his message. Remember, that's how Hitler came to power, so dismissing "Nutty" as just another fascist whack job would be a mistake. Just look over the pond at what's happened in America to see what complacency gets you.

Only he was a communist wasnt he and so he preached the communist dogma

That would be greedy. Only the "gay donkey raped my horse" bloke could come close.

I think his blatant scouseness will repel their middle class vote. It should even out.
And his NHS views should do for him.

Tommy would prefer Hitler......love this game
Nuttall is Hitler.
upload_2016-11-29_19-9-35.jpeg

That would be greedy. Only the "gay donkey raped my horse" bloke could come close.
So why have you got your panties in such a bunch, boyo???

Forum List

Back