UK trial begins injecting hydrogen to fuel gas-fired power plant

And how was that a warning?

You have all yelled and screamed about EV's catching fires. FCEVs don't have lithium batteries. You have all yelled and screamed about the time required to charge them. FCEV refill in under 5 minutes. You've complained about the limited range of EVs. Toyota's FCEV has a range of 650 km. You've complained about the cost of installing a rapid charger in your home. FCEV's require no such thing. You've complained about the lack of public chargers. FCEV doesn't require public chargers. It requires gas stations to start selling hydrogen, a relatively minor adjustment compared to chargers at which cars must sit for hours. I think the primary reasons EVs are taking off and FCEVs are dying is that the Mia doesn't do 0-60 in 2.3 seconds.

What do you think "catalyzes that" means?

FCEV doesn't require public chargers. It requires gas stations to start selling hydrogen, a relatively minor adjustment

Relatively minor? That's funny.

What do you think "catalyzes that" means?

FCEV doesn't require public chargers. It requires gas stations to start selling hydrogen, a relatively minor adjustment

Relatively minor? That's funny.
I know precisely what catalyzes mean. Ever hear of a cat cracking tower? The entire petroleum industry is based on catalytic production. Explain why you think that was a warning they would do poorly.

I know precisely what catalyzes mean. Ever hear of a cat cracking tower? The entire petroleum industry is based on catalytic production. Explain why you think that was a warning they would do poorly.

If you can find the chemical reaction needed to "crack" the hydrogen out of the borox,
please, post it here. And then let me know how much energy it takes.

We'll assume the "patented catalyst" that the bankrupt scamsters...err...umm...I mean the sadly misunderstood, unfairly bankrupted green geniuses discovered was actually bullshit.

The entire petroleum industry is based on catalytic production.

Do you mean to say taking an input that's just chockful of useful energy and breaking it into smaller bits is in anyway similar to taking a pretty damn stable salt and somehow getting the hydrogen out of the water that it absorbed from the environment with a simple catalyst?

This is the real formula.....B4O7Na2 · 10H2O

If you can find the chemical reaction needed to "crack" the hydrogen out of the borox,
please, post it here. And then let me know how much energy it takes.

We'll assume the "patented catalyst" that the bankrupt scamsters...err...umm...I mean the sadly misunderstood, unfairly bankrupted green geniuses discovered was actually bullshit.

The entire petroleum industry is based on catalytic production.

Do you mean to say taking an input that's just chockful of useful energy and breaking it into smaller bits is in anyway similar to taking a pretty damn stable salt and somehow getting the hydrogen out of the water that it absorbed from the environment with a simple catalyst?

This is the real formula.....B4O7Na2 · 10H2O
I suspect that the catalyst was ruthenium which is very rare

Forum List

Back