UK to spend £250k on a charter flight to send refugees to Rwanda.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
They started off with 150 to be transported but various court actins have whittled this down to 7.
That works out at around £30k per refugee.

The deportees have been chosen at random. They include a former Iranian police captain who was arrested for ordering his men NOT to open fire on protestors.

The purpose of ythis policy is not to sort the immigrant "problem". It is to act as a dead cat for the discredited PM. To persuade hie base that he is in tune with them.

Rwanda is a poor country with a questionable record on human rights. \They are being paid by the UK to take these people, most of whom are refugees from our wars in Syria and the Stan.

Blonde haied Ukrainians are still welcome in the Uk though.

Where would you suggest deporting them to instead? The official language of the Tremendous Nation of Rwanda is English, and the climate is very pleasant- a lot nicer than in England. The crime rate is low and the cost of living is very low in Rwanda.

They could do a whole lot worse.

Where would you suggest deporting them to instead? The official language of the Tremendous Nation of Rwanda is English, and the climate is very pleasant- a lot nicer than in England. The crime rate is low and the cost of living is very low in Rwanda.

They could do a whole lot worse.
Great news. The European court of Human Rights has put a temporary block on this. 2 hours ahead of the flight.
Johnson exxpected this and today hinted that he would pull us out of the ECHR.
We would then join Russia as the only European country not a party to it. They are of course a shining light when it comes to basic human decency.

Great news. The European court of Human Rights has put a temporary block on this. 2 hours ahead of the flight.
Johnson exxpected this and today hinted that he would pull us out of the ECHR.
We would then join Russia as the only European country not a party to it. They are of course a shining light when it comes to basic human decency.

I don't see where a European court of international busybodies has any jurisdiction here.

The Republic of Rwanda isn't in Europe and never has been. Mr. Johnson should ignore them.

And as far as Russia, it was just the UK and Russia that were able to face down the French when they tried to take down Russia in 1812.

I don't see where a European court of international busybodies has any jurisdiction here.

The Republic of Rwanda isn't in Europe and never has been. Mr. Johnson should ignore them.

And as far as Russia, it was just the UK and Russia that were able to face down the French when they tried to take down Russia in 1812.
Britain set up the ECHR after the war. In fact it was Churchill.. If governments can flout the courts it is a bad thing for individual liberties.
I am ure that you understand that.

Britain set up the ECHR after the war. In fact it was Churchill.. If governments can flout the courts it is a bad thing for individual liberties.
I am ure that you understand that.

Its a EUROPEAN court, yet Rwanda is in AFRICA, and the refugees originate in ASIA.

I just don't see how they have any jurisdiction at all.

They started off with 150 to be transported but various court actins have whittled this down to 7.

The deportees have been chosen at random. They include a former Iranian police captain who was arrested for ordering his men NOT to open fire on protestors.

The purpose of ythis policy is not to sort the immigrant "problem". It is to act as a dead cat for the discredited PM. To persuade hie base that he is in tune with them.

Rwanda is a poor country with a questionable record on human rights. \They are being paid by the UK to take these people, most of whom are refugees from our wars in Syria and the Stan.

When are you going to start deporting rapists?

I think Rwanda would be a better place than Wales, you going to help refugees move into your neighborhood to help them out? How much have you donated or done to help refugees come to your neighborhood? Thanks in advance for sharing what you are personally doing to help them.

I think Rwanda would be a better place than Wales, you going to help refugees move into your neighborhood to help them out? How much have you donated or done to help refugees come to your neighborhood? Thanks in advance for sharing what you are personally doing to help them.

Personally, given the choice I would prefer to live in Rwanda as opposed to Wales. Nicer weather, more reasonable cost of living, lower crime, better laws.

Personally, given the choice I would prefer to live in Rwanda as opposed to Wales. Nicer weather, more reasonable cost of living, lower crime, better laws.
You dont have rapists ? Thats not true is it ?

Still very little detail to this.

Virtually all Ukrainians are very conservative Christians. Hopefully, this will help your racist shithole island find their soul again. There's still hope.

Having followed these cases it was clear that the convicted rapists were British. Where would you have them go.
We dont deport priests to Rome when they rape kids.
I'd execute them however lefties believe that raping children and inflicting life long emotional, spiritual and physical damage to children isn't that bad.

Forum List

Back