UK to Israel: Don't attack Iran

Iran already DECLARED war on Israel and already comitted acts of war There is no question that there will be a war-----the ass lickers of the rapist pig have done it again

Iran hasn't "DECLARED war on Israel " post a link
Iran's IslamoNazis called for the destruction of Israel as soon as they came to power in 1979, without any provocation whatsoever.

You're so full of shit you liar. Now you have Iranian relatives too? Ha Ha Ha! This woman is hilarious
Baghdad Bob Jr. is calling someone else a liar. This is actually hilarious. Maybe when he grows up he will learn that people can have in-laws from many different groups. That is why in the U.S. you will find people whose ancestry comes from several different countries. Since he has no friends, of course he will never be able to find that out
What do you expect, he lives in Dearborn. I don't think even Americans step in there any longer. As with any Muslim neighborhood throughout the West and Europe, that is filled with douchebags like Because.

You're so full of shit you liar. Now you have Iranian relatives too? Ha Ha Ha! This woman is hilarious
Baghdad Bob Jr. is calling someone else a liar. This is actually hilarious. Maybe when he grows up he will learn that people can have in-laws from many different groups. That is why in the U.S. you will find people whose ancestry comes from several different countries. Since he has no friends, of course he will never be able to find that out
What do you expect, he lives in Dearborn. I don't think even Americans step in there any longer. As with any Muslim neighborhood throughout the West and Europe, that is filled with douchebags like Because.

Go to hell you pompous donkey.

Cameron urges Israel to give Iran sanctions time - Israel News, Ynetnews

British Prime Minister David Cameron on Monday urged Israel not to launch a military attack on Iran over its contested nuclear program and said sanctions should be given time to work.

Cameron said in a speech to the United Jewish Israel Appeal in London that a military strike against sites in Iran would only serve to rally the Iranian people around the regime at a time when the sanctions were starting to bite.

"I have in my hand a piece of paper signed by Mr Ahmadinejad"

We all know how that turned out. :lol:

British Prime Minister David Cameron on Monday urged Israel not to launch a military attack on Iran over its contested nuclear program and said sanctions should be given time to work.

Cameron said in a speech to the United Jewish Israel Appeal in London that a military strike against sites in Iran would only serve to rally the Iranian people around the regime at a time when the sanctions were starting to bite.

"I have in my hand a piece of paper signed by Mr Ahmadinejad"

We all know how that turned out. :lol:

Is it signed with a big brown stain?

oh it's 'because'-----shouldn't you be in the mosque licking the muhummad shit off the floor------ASS UP?

You're an arrogant and pompous indivual.

Bik, in your mosque, does it stink of sweaty feet when everyone takes their shoes off after a long days work in the desert heat? Or does the smell of everyone farting when they bend over to kiss their carpet cover the foot sweat smell?

UK- The new Islamic empire of the west. Anti-Israel to its core.

Can you spell Booooooooooo-ring?

Please tell me you were joking.

I think you've been sniffing too much of the bleach you use to scrub your Jewish masters' floor. Or do all beaners think this way?

Please tell me you were joking.

I'll inform you when I'm joking.

This wasn't one of those times.

I think you've been sniffing too much of the bleach you use to scrub your Jewish masters' floor. Or do all beaners think this way?
uk being anti isreal and pro iran. come that just abusrd talk.

i agree with prime minster on this one. israel need to give sanctions a chance here.

We do not attack Iran because we DO give sanctions a chance.
i agree. it important uk does try to ensure israel not to go on attack yet. nobody deep down wants a iran vs israel war.

The process is already ongoing------I see no role for the UK at all in having some kind of magical ability to STOP it The UK has no influence either on Iran or on Israel in this matter Iran controls Hezbollah-----If Hezbollah attacks Israel or engages in terrorist acts -----either on Israel or on "israeli interests" ----that is IRAN attacking Israel Are you really suggesting that the UK can talk Israel out of that fact?

We do not attack Iran because we DO give sanctions a chance.
i agree. it important uk does try to ensure israel not to go on attack yet. nobody deep down wants a iran vs israel war.

The process is already ongoing------I see no role for the UK at all in having some kind of magical ability to STOP it The UK has no influence either on Iran or on Israel in this matter Iran controls Hezbollah-----If Hezbollah attacks Israel or engages in terrorist acts -----either on Israel or on "israeli interests" ----that is IRAN attacking Israel Are you really suggesting that the UK can talk Israel out of that fact?
no but sanctions and warning if they mess with israel then america will be full on behind them then they be warned off by that. they know america would blow them away if they tried it on with israel.

no but sanctions and warning if they mess with israel then america will be full on behind them then they be warned off by that. they know america would blow them away if they tried it on with israel.
The ONLY reason that Israel hasn't attacked Iran yet is because they know that such an attack would be pointless, there are too many sites, too dispersed, some too deep , and ALL can be rebuilt. So an attack will only give Iran a good reason to retaliate.
Plus, if Israel attacks Iran, the world economy will nosedive due to a spike in oil prices, and the Jews will get blamed. Not good PR.

Forum List

Back