UK Mom Arrested for Calling Male Trannie ‘He’ on Twitter

A mother was arrested in front of her children and locked up for seven hours after referring to a transgender woman as a man online.

Mother is arrested in front of her children after calling a transgender woman a man | Daily Mail Online

A lot of people think they are Napoleon, but we don’t give them 5 Divisions of French Troops and a map to Russia.

This is the type of lunacy we avoiding in the US by shooting down hatespeech laws.

It's all a plan of Orwellian thought control.

We really should repeal all Hate crime laws.

A mother was arrested in front of her children and locked up for seven hours after referring to a transgender woman as a man online.

Mother is arrested in front of her children after calling a transgender woman a man | Daily Mail Online

A lot of people think they are Napoleon, but we don’t give them 5 Divisions of French Troops and a map to Russia.

This is the type of lunacy we avoiding in the US by shooting down hatespeech laws.

Seriously mate, you are full of shit. She was arrested for harassing this woman.
You have similar laws in the US.
Harassment Law and Legal Definition | USLegal, Inc.

Find something else to be outraged about today.

I put myself in that woman's place that poor woman who was arrested ....and I would have call him a man too.

In the UK I would be in jail then?

Never, never, NEVAH again am going to put a foot in that totalitarian ,fascist, piece of shit country.

Morons!

Targeted harassment is illegal. You do the crime, you do the time.
Fascist wants to throw 98% of USMB posters in prison.

What a pathetic fascist shitforbrains.

Targeted harassment of another individual SHOULD be legal?

I put myself in that woman's place that poor woman who was arrested ....and I would have call him a man too.

Never, never, NEVAH again am going to put a foot in that totalitarian ,fascist, piece of shit country.

Morons!

stating an obvious truth should not be illegal.

Morons!

Committing a crime to advance ones opinion should be legal? Of course you're pro-tRump so hate speak is your mantra.

Morons!

Committing a crime to advance ones opinion should be legal? Of course you're pro-tRump so hate speak is your mantra.
You just committed the same crime she did, dumbass - harassing people on social media.

If you lived in the UK I’d have you arrested.

Seriously mate, you are full of shit. She was arrested for harassing this woman.
You have similar laws in the US.
Harassment Law and Legal Definition | USLegal, Inc.

Find something else to be outraged about today.

Castrati aren't wimmen!!!

Greg

Morons!

Don't you give the Covington abusers a pass??

Greg

Morons!

Don't you give the Covington abusers a pass??

Greg
Yep, he cheers leftists going on tv to mock children who are victims.

According to the article, "High Court papers obtained by The Mail on Sunday detail how Mrs Scottow is accused of a 'campaign of targeted harassment' against Miss Hayden, allegedly motivated by her 'status as a transgender woman'." That seems like a bit more than simply referring to a transgender woman as a man.
Yes, insisting a male is a male on Twitter is justification for imprisonment for you fascist leftists.
So, you are cool with stalking.....good to know. Just sayin'

According to the article, "High Court papers obtained by The Mail on Sunday detail how Mrs Scottow is accused of a 'campaign of targeted harassment' against Miss Hayden, allegedly motivated by her 'status as a transgender woman'." That seems like a bit more than simply referring to a transgender woman as a man.
Yes, insisting a male is a male on Twitter is justification for imprisonment for you fascist leftists.

You stalk Jeffrey. :funnyface:

Are covetous of his dildos.

You completely missed my point, not all that surprisingly. A "campaign of targeted harassment" sounds like more than just calling someone a male on Twitter. If that is the only thing the woman did, yes, it's ludicrous for her to be jailed, but that charge indicates to me that the woman was accused and convicted of more than just calling someone male on Twitter.
She set up multiple fake accounts to progress her campaign. She sounds like a nutter.
Apparently the OP supports such behavior. Good to know, isn't it? :20:

So you’re cool with throwing people in prison for what they post on social media ..... good to know. Just say’n.

Morons!

We've got an OP that says yes to that.

Morons!

Good thing you’re not in the UK, I’d have you arrested.

You just committed the same crime she did, dumbass - harassing people on social media.

If you lived in the UK I’d have you arrested.

Targeted harassment is harassment is based on race, religion, gender, nationality, disability, or sexual orientation. I'm pointing out that you opinion and social belief system are screwed up. None of which is illegal.

Morons!

We have the same harassment laws in the US.

Morons!

Yes, the Court Jester of the small minded.

We have the same harassment laws in the US.
Oh really!?

Give me one person arrested for a Tweet, Dufus liar.

Morons!

Stating and obvious truth should not be a crime.

Forum List

Back