Trump honored as god-emperor to Europeans

The Italian people now recognize the greatness of the man.

https://heavy.com/news/2019/02/trump-float-italy-meaning-photos-videos/

Trump is the opposite of Jesus, more like Paul teaching one how to be a good obedient slave.
Perhaps baal-bireth, that the Hebrews loved.

—In Rabbinical Literature:

The idol Baalberith, which the Jews worshiped after the death of Gideon, was identical, according to the Rabbis, with Baal-zebub, "the ba'al of flies," the god of Ekron (II Kings i. 2). He was worshiped in the shape of a fly; and so addicted were the Jews to his cult (thus runs the tradition) that they would carry an image of him in their pockets, producing it, and kissing it from time to time. Baal-zebub is called Baal-berith because such Jews might be said to make a covenant (Hebr. "Berit") of devotion with the idol, being unwilling to part with it for a single moment (Shab. 83b; comp. also Sanh. 63b). According to another conception, Baal-berith was an obscene article of idolatrous worship, possibly a simulacrum priapi (Yer. Shab. ix. 11d; 'Ab. Zarah iii. 43a). This is evidently based on the later significance of the word "berit," meaning circumcision.
BAAL-BERITH - JewishEncyclopedia.com
------------------------------------------------

What you have is idol worship, I have never worshipped a Potus, or thought of one as a god.

I must say he is a good artist, got the face just right . The rest is from the game.

Last edited:
According to the float’s creator, the words on the sword translate roughly to “Here’s your ‘f***ing tariffs.” Galli didn’t explain the Twitter reference on the sword, however.

and
So although it appears that the float’s creator did intend at least some of the elements of his float to have a negative connotation, many people still love the float and are sharing it with their own interpretation. Perhaps this is like symbolism in books, where the meaning eventually takes on a life of its own.

The German people honored him with a float too.

5a82d1bdd030721b008b53ab-750-500.jpg

View attachment 245430

Germany is no friend of America, you know. Perhaps you are unfamiliar with Germany's Holocaust program in the 1940's and the fact that America went to war to stop them?
Oh, my bad. Is it 1945 again?

Germany is a cat whisker away from being a muslim state. It would not be surprising to hear chanting Death to America in German.

View attachment 245430

Germany is no friend of America, you know. Perhaps you are unfamiliar with Germany's Holocaust program in the 1940's and the fact that America went to war to stop them?

I think you are forgetting the fact that Frau Merkel, the German state's Fuhrerette, is from the warlike East Germany.

Galli went into more depth on the festival’s website, which listed the float’s title as “The Master Drone” and referred to the president as “God Emperor Trump.”

He wrote:
“Donald wants to go back to the moon, travel to Mars and create the first space army. Ultras Marines? Mega Marines? The time of intellectuals, philosophers and of old and worn culture is over. We have entered the era of fantasy, videogames and virtual life.
Massive And Terrifying ‘God Emperor Trump’ Presides Over Parade In Italy | HuffPost

View attachment 245430

I think you are forgetting the fact that Frau Merkel, the German state's Fuhrerette, is from the warlike East Germany.
Ty starayesh'sya, moy drug.

Galli went into more depth on the festival’s website, which listed the float’s title as “The Master Drone” and referred to the president as “God Emperor Trump.”

He wrote:
“Donald wants to go back to the moon, travel to Mars and create the first space army. Ultras Marines? Mega Marines? The time of intellectuals, philosophers and of old and worn culture is over. We have entered the era of fantasy, videogames and virtual life.
Massive And Terrifying ‘God Emperor Trump’ Presides Over Parade In Italy | HuffPost
Let’s see? Obama is the Messiah and Donnie is God Emperor.

What a country!

Viareggio Carnival is really funny. I went to Viareggio to see the Carnival three years ago...they love to make fun of everybody: politicians, actors...no respect for them LOL :biggrin:

Viareggio Carnival is really funny. I went to Viareggio to see the Carnival three years ago...they love to make fun of everybody: politicians, actors...no respect for them LOL :biggrin:
We need a carnival like that in the US. Politicians need to be denigrated if not daily, at least annually.

Forum List

Back